I hate being hapa. My dad is German and mother is Japanese. I was born and raised in Illinois. I hate my Asian face...

I hate being hapa. My dad is German and mother is Japanese. I was born and raised in Illinois. I hate my Asian face. I hate the low nose bridge, wide nose and small eyes. I look Asian but with brown hair. I hate it. All everyone sees is an Asian face. Once in a while I'll get asked if I'm some kind of Latino. Never hapa or white. I'm such a loser. I'm into art and trying to make a career out of it. I'm lost. I'm not well adjusted. I want to be. I want to feel like I belong. I know a half black half white guy and he's doing good for himself. My friend is half white and half Mexican and he looks like a normal white guy and I envy that about him the most. They live lives I cannot have. I'm an artist wasting his time on Jow Forums crying. I wish I was white, then maybe people would treat me like I exist. Being Asian in the west is hard. You're invisible. Not human.

Attached: chinatown_jesee_watters__1.png (640x360, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNB8VNwByoU&list=PLdR9pYcVEq8Y54_4Mf6eMZ7JTJ6wI0Tii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First of all if you’re a girl I’d want to breed you and if you’re a guy id be your friend. Race has nothing to do with you being a loser on Jow Forums or your inability to act normal or your inability to shamelessly “bee yourself”. Normies are disgusting and it’s honestly an insult to yourself that you compare yourself to them.

go on a sex trip through asia. half-white half-asians clean up there

Why would you want to be like this? Normies don't have mental issues and can interact with others. I can't.
The problem is, I look completely asian.

>The problem is, I look completely asian.
trust me, you don't
t. asian

Attached: 56CBC084-4344-4A97-9CFE-123FE1186CF6.jpg (1242x942, 132K)

Asian is fucking uglier compared with other races. I felt like being subhuman while I was in even US.

Do you really want to be a piece of shit bluepill ingesting normie? Do you really want to talk about celebrities or something? My only friends browse Jow Forums and I met them through Jow Forums

Stop and be proud of who you are. You have the best of both worlds. If a mulatto does fine, a lot of it simply comes down to the media and what area they live around. Your half Mexican friend probably only looks white because Mexicans are already half white to begin with so that doesn’t count. Don’t compare yourself to him. And can you imagine being half Indian? You are literally the best 50/50 mix to be.

Attached: 74858543.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

Just be yourself bro, literal son of a bitch

My friend has a wife, house and career. I don't. This mix is bs and nothing but a meme. I failed out of college. I couldn't hack it in college. I was never interested in stem.
Yes, I want a girl, a place to call my own, the ability to talk to people and interact with people in real life without being awkward or saying something stupid. I don't even have a relationship with my parents, because I'm a failure to them. Normies don't go through that.

The mix is great. My kids will be this mix and I wouldn’t want them to be any other. You just have to go out, have confidence, and try.

You are delusional.

>yet another fucking mutt
lmao

Attached: 1557745778211.png (696x726, 377K)

Self-hate is never a good thing. Your issues probably lie more with you than your amazing race, but by all means keep blaming it.

Maybe the problem is "my amazing race". If my race is so amazing, why am I an alcoholic? Why is my life so shit? Why am I so shit? I was raised in a good home. My father is a lawyer. I shop at the dollar store. You don't understand the level of mistreatment I've endured growing up, because I could not fit in. Do you know how it feels to be different, in a sea of white people? Do you know how many times I was called Jackie Chan growing up? My parents fucking hate me. All I want is to not be treated like an other anymore, maybe just maybe I wouldn't have turned to alcohol to numb myself.

It’s not too late to get some help and turn your life around then. If you were raised in a good home you might actually have the means and are already luckier than many. You could just as easily have been called George Lopez if you were Mexican, everyone goes through some form of it.

>i got called jackie chan in school, now im an alcoholic
do you think normal whitey kids aren't bullied either? Get over yourself Elliot, millions of people deal with this shit and don't turn into autistics

post eyes

>My dad is German and mother is Japanese
you're almost the master race. what went wrong?

Attached: half_german_half_japanese.jpg (1058x810, 219K)

it's your Yayoi mother's problem
Jomon are beautiful people compare to othere race

Attached: 1557308458325.jpg (727x900, 660K)

You would be nothing even if you were not asian.

>you're almost the master race. what went wrong?

So many things went wrong with my life.

I don't care. All I know is that she's a bitch. I hate her, and I'm glad I'll never see that bitch's face ever again.

Attached: crowd_in_berlin.webm (240x180, 2.84M)

I am sure your life was very hard and not fitting in is difficult, especially if you live in some podunk shithole in Illinois, I've talked to many of my asian american friends about the issues and discrimination they faced. I don't want to belittle your experiences in anyway.

That said, I think your problems go beyond the racism you have faced. You need to be able to divide the two.

Also, have you considered living in Japan for a while? You won't fit in here completely either, but you may feel more comfortable with less white people/more Japanese people around you.

>hand picking children

now post adults

Attached: hapa masterrace.png (691x348, 309K)

nobody in real life cares about your race as anything more than a curiousity. Get over yourself, you're wallowing in self-loathing and it makes you out to be an insufferable jackass

I'm willing to bet my entire life saving that those problems don't stem for your race but your inability to deal with your insecurities.

Attached: Nazi_SS_Officer_Japanese_Waifu.jpg (783x543, 59K)

A lot of celebrities/models in Japan are mixed

Attached: 58468668_451433248961086_888164917895339429_n.jpg (1080x1080, 182K)

wtf, I love third reich now

Attached: truth14dox1fdgg.jpg (1243x826, 332K)

Attached: Heil_Hitler_nichigeki_shochiku1938oct.jpg (480x701, 72K)

>I'm into art and trying to make a career out of it
that's your problem not your race

>I wish I was white, then maybe people would treat me like I exist
>Being Asin in the west is hard. You're invisible. Not Human

OMG OP THANK YOU!! I relate SOOO FRIGGIN MUCH TO THIS.

There was a lot of Asians in college, and for some reason, I just could not give a fuck about them. I felt zero responsibility to befriend them or be nice to them, zero social anxiety around them, zero embarrassment.
I think it's the fact that all asians look extremely alike (much much more than blacks or whites), and the fact that they are socially timid and keep to their own groups.
Like literally, thank you for pointing this out, every single Asian was just invisible to me, and it wasn't something I did on purpose, or out of hate. It's just a feeling of `how could any Asian possible be interesting or unique in any way?` They're all copies of each other, and don't care at all for individuality.

>celebrities/models are beautiful and cute
no shit, they arent celebs and models because they are hapa, they are celebs because they are beautiful

I bet most of them are mixed in between asian diaspora though.

>A lot of celebrities/models in Japan are mixed
sauce? your ass?

Attached: soyjack.png (210x240, 6K)

>Why yes I'm a hapa, how did you know?

Attached: 1386047538655.png (551x534, 449K)

there's a hapa incel youtuber from britain i watch from time to time. he talks of being bullied incessentantly in his youth too like the OP. these dads should have raised their kids in asia, not in the west

How tall are you?

asians have the highest median income in the states. i think in ten years asians will do great in the US.

>Why yes I'm a hapa, how could you tell?

Attached: hapa.jpg (221x229, 7K)

Go to asia then you fuckwad. Stop whining about your genes this and that. You'll be a god in asia. Atleast you talk fluent japanese right?

imagine being a hapa in the asian century

if she used make up and a bit of fashion would be a model in asia. Its literally that easy.

probably in cucked countries like japan

Ms. World Japan in 2015 and 2016 was mixed which says a lot
Being able to speak English is valued in the industry

>sauce? your ass?
I have no sauce in English but if you google
Also the general attitude is "or your husband is foreign! that's so nice, half Japanese kids are so beautiful" shit like that is said all the time I can't tell you how many times I've heard mildly racist stuff like this.

ハーフのモデル多い (there are a lot of half models) a lot comes up. Another thing to google would be "ハーフっていいなぁ" (You're so lucky that you're mixed race) which is something that obviously annoys mixed race people to hear since they experience a lot of racism

My friend is half and moved to Japan and loves it. He is mostly fluent but doesn't speak like a native person, but he almost never has any problems.
Being mixed race and born in Japan can be pretty tough though.

japan, korea,vietnam, burma,phillipines,indonesia,malaysia and china atleast.

bullies in the school right?

Give hapa jav model names. Since there are so many

>Ms. World Japan in 2015 and 2016 was mixed which says a lot
Yes I'm aware of it, I'm also aware plenty of Japanese don't agree with those ugly mutts representing Japan

its time for you to sever your bloodline with your future mutt kid baka gaijin

This Japan flag must be mutt too.

Do you even watch japanese tv and follow the social net? Its half after half on female models but male halfs are really rare actually.

You're a gentleman

make up and fashion is not easy though. it takes alot of skill, time and money

Its not crazy easy but its easier than being a wageslave.

This.
I was talking about talents and models, not fucking JAV. I went out for a few hours and Rola was on like 6 different signs that I saw in an hour, half models/talents are everywhere.
some bullies, although the schools I teach at have some filipino halves and they generally aren't bullied, so it's not everyone.

If you're half, random people will just assume you can't speak Japanese, and even if you speak to them in perfect Japanese, they will say "no ingurish" they'll ask if you do everything differently from what you eat, to how you sleep, or if you think ANYTHING different than mainstream they'll say it's because you aren't really Japanese.
Those are common problems, if your curious this guy makes great vids
youtube.com/watch?v=kNB8VNwByoU&list=PLdR9pYcVEq8Y54_4Mf6eMZ7JTJ6wI0Tii

conservative and narrow-minded.

>I'm into art and trying to make a career out of it.
hahahahhahahhahahah
never gonna make it

This is a strange phenomenon indeed. I am a pasty white guy. I get burnt at a hint of sunlight, from the backwoods of scandinavia.

I speak japanese and people in japan are like "cool" and just keep talking never have seen any bad attitude. Been to alot of peoples homes and business its always a good time.

Just don't be a half male. This is when you have to start really giving proof of your skills in japanese and furthermore just having a very deep skill set in terms of japanese culture. They expect you to know everything and acting accordingly. Good fucking luck.

typical upper middle class kids who thought they can just do what they like and reality rekt them

>If you think anything different that the mainstream you are not Japanese
I remember a blog about a Mexican in Japan, he wrote that he fears this happend to his son.
What kind of artist are you?

who and what?
>
I speak japanese and people in japan are like "cool" and just keep talking never have seen any bad attitude.
In Tokyo this mostly happens, but dude if you are in the countryside it's awful. Sometimes if I utter one word it's "日本語お上手ですね!すごい!" and other times, I can say something perfectly (I can be with Japanese friends who tell me I spoke correctly) and I'll be straight up ignored. So many times I've gone to a restaurant with a friend and they'll ask my friend if I can eat raw fish and I'll say yes because why the fuck else would I go to a sushi restaurant and I get ignored, and it won't matter how much I speak they just ignore me, even if my native Japanese friend says "he speaks Japanese just fine."
People I have talked to think "外国" doesn't have 4 seasons in Japan, I have talked to people who think pollen allergies is only a thing in Japan, I've been asked if I eat bread everyday, "ええ?!お箸使えるの?!スーーーゴイ!!!", "外人怖い!!!"etc., or just people speaking Japanese right next to me "彼わからんから大丈夫" even though I have talked to them before and I understand every word.

Most people are nice and city people rarely do shit like this, but a lot of people still have weird perceptions of foreigners, especially in the countryside. Of course, some dumbass from the countryside in Alabama would be even more stupid, so it's not just a Japan thing, but this kind of shit does exist.

>What kind of artist are you?
I'm not OP or an artist, I'm really shit at art.
I'm white but I have a lot of bilingual/mixed race friends, and obviously Japanese friends.

Sorry I mean to quote OP.

当たり前の事やろ。そんな。w。

俺は奥さんが日本人で日本歴はもう長い。あんたまだ一つ味わえたぐらいですかね。皆おんない事まずされるから。俺も初めて日本行ったときは一言も日本語しぇべらなくて今奥さんなってる人の実家で3が月だらだらと泊っとった。w。

>waah waah it's all about my race

He says, talking to a group full of 30 year old white virgins

If you hate yourself so fucking much, why don't you join the fucking Army,Marines or something. At least they will give you a sense of purpose in life,

And if you die in combat; at least you did something in your life instead of complaining on Jow Forums about how life gave you an unfair hand.

he doesnt want to do dirty or dangerous work.

Would recommend the french foreign legion. Just take a plane to paris and go the recruitment office.

You gringos try to use words that you dont understand. You saltoatras.

This.
Muh muh race buah.
Hero

>never have seen any bad attitude
>respond with examples
当たり前のことやろ

The fuck? You JUST said you'd never experience it, and then I gave examples, and now you are on your high horse saying "あんたまだ一つ味わえたぐらいですかね" with 微妙 Japanese.
I'll admit if you're trolling me it's 10/10 but otherwise that's ridiculous.

Attached: 1408510703087.png (324x246, 40K)

He should not be worried about how dangerous and dirty the situation is due to how fucked up, he talks about his life.

There are other jobs in the military that don't require you to be an Infantryman, although you are trained to be one. You can spend your entire military career behind a desk or in an embassy doing nothing, but protecting boxes. So the only thing that will be hard for him is Boot Camp.

Plus: You get free housing, Free Food. And can travel around. And get paid, And military offers in college and purchasing a house. And if you stay long enough you can retire in your 40's and the government will pay you for being a NEET.

Sorry to sound like a recruiter, but if you have nothing else in life then the military is an opinion if you have nothing to live for.

PS: you can take your frustration out on the towelheads and shitskins you kill in combat.