These countries are gonna get banned from Jow Forums soon

these countries are gonna get banned from Jow Forums soon.
no more western euros, shitty Balkan & arab diaspora and leafs. can't fucking wait

Attached: 1558047836839.png (404x937, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christchurchcall.com/
thedailybeast.com/the-dutch-surveillance-kings-of-europe-are-about-to-get-even-nosier
youtu.be/dWaEUYlOpsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Source?

Why?

Attached: 1557514188394.png (720x887, 875K)

Huh why?

What's wrong with Senegal or Ireland?

christchurchcall.com/
have you thanked saint Brenton today for sparing you of cucks and leafs?

Gay

Finally

Based but also cringe
Jow Forums will die, but worst posters will also disappear

cringe

>no Romania
Bogus list.

Good thing we're on 4channel

>The Christchurch Call is a commitment by Governments and tech companies to eliminate terrorist and violent extremist content online. It rests on the conviction that a free, open and secure internet offers extraordinary benefits to society. Respect for freedom of expression is fundamental. However, no one has the right to create and share terrorist and violent extremist content online.
this some 1984 shit

the only people on that list i will miss is you poos, you have some funny posters but theres other large English speaking countries who can replace you lot like Bangladesh, nigeria and Pakistan so its should be alright

>Respect for freedom of expression is fundamental.
>However, no one has the right to...
Say what?

What is "extremist and terrorist" content?

Damn. So it'll just be us and the burgers then?

They will just use VPN

>christchurchcall.com/
Is it okay to email them and tell them how much i hate niggers?

Shut up nigger.

Expect New Zealand SAS to break through you window

Its a non-binding pledge for these governments to keep being globalist shills the same way they have been for the last however many years. particularly a stunt for our prime minister who has gone right back to being a total failure in office and needs to get back to the one thing she's ever been at: groveling before the international community and basically being a slave to US and UK left-wing media.

nothing will change as a result of this.

You will have to change your DNS too. Lots of VPN apps just stick with Google, you have to look for one that does split tunnel.

Dutch politics is actually very much against online censorship.
And our freedom of speech rights have expanded quite a bit over the last few years due to new case law.

F.U. E.U.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

well goodbye Jow Forums
have fun surviving without us :^)

BASED!

4channel will finally be good again

lol who cares, you're still a shitskin mutt
go polish your wooden shoes fag

Attached: 1557603211847.png (1254x786, 294K)

Based

Attached: ba.png (907x687, 83K)

Is this why Google routes its DNS traffic in Europe through the Netherlands?

Eastern Europe bastion of freedom once again

No, that's just to spy on you.

And because we have a shitload of data centers.

My heating bill was almost a full minimum wage in December and January, and the house has thermal isolation with energy efficient boiler that uses condensation. I doubt people will ever bother with intangible issues and talk-only ideologies here.

God I hope so

Diversity is our strength.

Attached: C018F3F2-0644-4C6B-804A-8826D1ED203E.jpg (1536x1779, 611K)

America cant spy on its own citizens you know.

thedailybeast.com/the-dutch-surveillance-kings-of-europe-are-about-to-get-even-nosier

A law has passed here recently that the government is allowed to offensively hack people. And if a criminal lives in your neighbourhood (which is every neighberhood) they can spy on the entire neighbourhood.

We were also the ones who found out the Russians were hacking the white house and the democrats. Because apparently we were in the Russian systems as well.

Russians didn't hack anything, retardo.

Sure.

why am I banned every time I bait Russians with that Untermensch pic though :\ It's just bants, I don't understand.

t. not OP

youtu.be/dWaEUYlOpsc

But unlike America, we have no decryption orders or gag orders. We have no backdoors. And ISP's arent allowed to look at your data.

So users and businesses are allowed to secure and encrypt everything. While the government is allowed to spy on everything. Its the wild west. Everyone does what he likes.

Fucking great.

non-safe boards are shit anyways. although I will miss my /d/ content

Attached: dmo.png (253x200, 93K)

What pic? Post again dude

>Respect for freedom of expression is fundamental.
>HOWEVER

Attached: 1552092916944.jpg (529x431, 33K)

Katsap jannie please spare me this time.

Attached: 42590254_1_x.jpg (750x977, 104K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

remember kids: just change your DNS to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4 to bypass your ISP's blocks.

I'm never going away and you know it

>freedom
>however
kek

>Senegal
Why? I don't think I have ever seen a senegalese post on this site.

WASN'T IT 1.1.1.1 ???

nani?

Attached: AF9DE626-E355-46D5-8709-2E55B108FD83.jpg (300x185, 8K)

>Yuropen commission country

Stupid dumb booer scum