Really makes you think

Attached: Chop up.png (3448x2504, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks to Atatürk desu.

Don't forget Trianon

Attached: 1555855964387.jpg (1051x761, 152K)

>pretending states are people
>idolizing, worshipping, submitting to, feeling bad for, humanizing states
slavepilled

said the one from the biggest slavepilled country out there

those self-hating piece of shits deserve everything they get since they're sucking slavic and germanic cocks day and night.

>Thanks to bolsheviks siding with cockroaches
ftfy

bolseviks didn't save Turkey, he and his friends did. no amount of financial backing and military equipment would help you if your people have no proper leader or fighting spirit. you should know that better than me since your country was invaded by russian in 3 days. now continue to seethe.

Germany wasn't partitioned as much as the others because it was ethnically mostly German, whereas the Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires had a fuckton of ethnic and religious minorities in them that all, according to Wilson's autism, deserved their own country, future stability be damned.

Austria-Hungary
Paradise lost

they are just slavs who got conquered

>slavic
They cucked slavs though
>germanic
What could they do else? We literally divided Hungary after mohacs and eventually its western part came under austrian control since the hungarian throne was vacant.
Also they did pretty good job in 1848, if it weren't for russian intervention, hungarians would destroy the ausrtian empire completely.

Clay is the only thing that matters in this world

He probably tought that people, having their right to determine themselves respected, will keep peace.

t. has mandatory worship the flag hour every day in school, people that don't join in get shot

>We

He was very wrong. He was also more interested in giving a big "fuck you" to the Old World empires, because he was the first American president to start the "muh freedom!" meme.

I think Turks were a little too greedy with lands

I don't think you can compare turkey with germany or austria to be honest. Austria never was that big to begin with they just happen to control a lot of other different cultures in their borders together with hungary. Germany is much more influential and right in the center of europe. Not to mention much better infrastructure and technology with much stronger nations around it.

i don't like them cuz they somehow have this raging hate boner towards us turks, eventhough they suffered much more under the Habsburg domination (they still love them btw).

Yeah but they got ass raped after WWI.

we literally ass raped the entire balkans for 500 yrs.

No you didn't, you barely had them under control. Even greece was able to beat the ottomans back then.

The Turks completely BTFO Britain and France, in addition to wiping out their revolting minority groups.

>Even greece was able to beat the ottomans back then
after 500 years lol. we are the reason greece is brown today.

With a ton of help from the soviet union...

>Even greece was able to beat the ottomans back then
Greece was btfo by the Turks and only got independence because Britain and France supported them.
If the Turks "completely BTFO Britain and France", why was most of their empire annexed by them?

you don't "barely" control something for 550 years hans. is this what you learn in german schools?

>greece
>doing anything on their own
If it weren't for our perfidy Greeks would speak Turkish to this day.

>Even greece was able to beat the ottomans back then.
Greece was under Turk rule for 1000 years. Greece got their Independence because of massive support from Western Europe and Russia. You didn't do shit gayreek.

>Greece was under Turk rule for 1000 years
uh what?
greece was part of the ottoman empire for only about 350 years

>we are the reason greece is brown today
and ironically, the balkans is the reason the turkish royal family is white

nobody sane loves the habsburgs
same goes for the turks

>turk nationalists itt
yikes. Are you gonna post the map where Iceland was part of the Ottoman empire next?

>so slavepilled he doesn't see the irony in identifying people by their nationality
>he assumes i went to public school (mandatory in UK)

Except based Montenegro
They also fucked over the Aussies and Kiwis pretty bad at Gallipoli.

You really think he was the one who maid the choice ?
Like, you really think Bad Orange man has his own view on the geopolitical actions in the middle east ?

They aren't? Even during these times most leadership in greece was greek. Just like in the rest of the balkans. Montenegro for example barely saw any turks at all. Not to mention that you constantly struggled, since there were constantly uprisings and once most of turkey got conquered by timurids. Your people literally begged boyars from the balkans to send help at that time.
But to be fair the ottoman empire was not just a turkish empire it was a little bit more complex.

Haram slaves were usually sourced from the Caucuses.

Except no none of the Hungarians I met irl even likes Austria they all fucking hate it lmao
That being said their education does portray turkey as the bad guy during history classes (much like ours does with Germany and Russia) so that's the reason for Turkey dislike I'd say,

So it's just a coincidence that the US was not involved in European affairs at all until his presidency?

shhh

Attached: cheeky pepe.png (738x688, 173K)

I know that they liberated Tripoli all on their own and even were able to give out fatal blows to the turkish marine all on their own.

The Ottomans took over 10 million slaves from Europe in just a few centuries. The Europeans made the bulk of slaves from North Africa to Anatolia to Mesopotamia.

It was for 36 days, so was newfound land

Greece was part of the Ottoman Empire until 1913.

why did the ottomans want to be white so badly lol

Had to laugh at that. No, quite the opposite actually. European slaves were by far the most valuable and the most hard to get.

Idk man unfortunately my knowledge in History is shamefully low. Just asking you seemed aware on the question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

No, are you retarded? They had there war of independence which ended 1824.

That only liberated part of Greece. The rest of Greeece would spend another century under Ottoman rule.

>Turkish nationalists blown the fuck out the thread

Part of it, yes, but not most of it. It's inaccurate to say that just because not all of Greece was liberated means that none of it was.

Well the core of greece was free. Athen, Tripoli and so on. A lot of islands too. So they were already independent the rest was later added.

Europe had a massive population and was the closest.

Europeans had a larger population than the Middle East and North Africa, so much so that taking millions of Europeans wouldn't even dent the European population, but would completely satisfy demand around the Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia; all while being cheap too.

Well but that was the case. Britain also had to save the ottomans multiple times because they were the "sick man of europe" for so long. Ottoman influence also was fairly minor. Same reason muslim religion couldn't spread very well. Because the ottoman empire was very flawed.

I never said that none of Greece was liberated. You made the claim that all of Greece was liberated, when most/great amount of Greek land remained under Ottoman rule for another century after the war. You were wrong.

ITT: asshurt westerners

Most Ottoman slaves came from North and East African you moron.

He is not Hans, Mehmet. He is a Greek diaspora larper on welfare in Germany.

test

But they weren't cheap. The cheapest were local slaves, meaning other turks or arabs and cheaper than that were african slaves.
A white slave was a extreme luxury for only the wealthiest people. If you'd look at portraits or similar you'd see how most of the time they show off white slaves and in very good condition.

By that logic Greece still isn't independent because Turks control anatolia. Cities like Thessaloniki for example weren't really that Greek during the independence war days, but is today considered a part of Greece because it was re-hellenized.

Don't speak if you know nothing retard. Even at the time of weakened Islamic power, the Barbary Pirates alone took 1 million Europeans slaves in a century, and Crimean Tatars took 2 million Europeans slaves in a century.

And thank you Georgia for Erdogan an Stalin

No I'm not but I can already tell that you're a turk.
The core of greece was liberated though. You don't have that much population in those parts that the ottomans controlled.

>self-hating
we are self-hating because we finally start to get along with our neighbors?

Attached: 1535237024487.png (580x580, 359K)

>Mentions numbers he literally pulled out of his ass.

You are in every thread about gayreeks. You even criticize Germans frequently. But somehow, in your retarded mind, you think anyone will believe your lie that you aren't g*eek.

I have no clue what you're talking about there aren't even that many threads about greeks on Jow Forums to begin with as far as I know.
But I sure hate turks, that is true. You people are literally all roaches to me.

Not really. First of all what you are saying doesn't make any sense, you can't enslave people of the same religion, not in Christianity, but especially not in Islam. Most slaves came from the Pontic steppe, the Caucasus region and the Balkans.
They even brought Magyar slaves or jannissaries to Sudan, where they were eventually freed and formed their own little tribe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people

Attached: magyar zaszloval.jpg (800x533, 35K)

>Not really. First of all what you are saying doesn't make any sense, you can't enslave people of the same religion, not in Christianity, but especially not in Islam.
Sure you can, I guess you'd be called a "serf" instead of a "slave" in a christian country but generally speaking in the middle east were all kinds of slaves. Muslim or not didn't even matter.

East Africans are muslims now?

>raging hate boner towards us turks
you are absolutely retarded. Most of the nation are huge turkboos, even though the Ottomans rekt us.
serfs aren't slaves. Serfs outside of Russia had extensive freedoms and rights, also fellahs weren't even serfs.
East Africans, if you mean the non-islamized inlanders didn't constitute "most of" the slaves in the Ottoman empire, it's ridiculous to claim so. You would better back up that claim with some sources and numbers.

Attached: kurultaj_312076.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Fuck the Ottomans and fuck bongs

>you can't enslave people of the same religion, not in Christianity, but especially not in Islam.
Many of the European slaves were just bought from other Europeans. For instance, Italians, French, Jews, and the Norse who would sell Slavs, Med, German, Greek slaves to them.

>serfs aren't slaves.
Depends what kind of lord you had. If he was lenient he sure gave his serfs some freedoms, if not they worked day and night on the field.
>fellahs
I'm not talking of fellahs, especially with persia or later timurids all sides made massive amounts of slaves. Not to mention through east africa, through north africa and so on.

habsburgs built shit, you killed ppl
the only retards liking you are gypoid brown manlets

Now that's a blatant lie. Ottomans terrorized all coasts south of europe just to get some slaves.

Absolute bullshit. Any sources for that?

>if not they worked day and night on the field
not really. Servitum was INCREASED to 1 day a month here in 1514, after the peasant revolt was crushed and we consider that date as the end of the relative freedom of the serfs and the start of the concept of the "nation of nobles" that treated non-nobles as subjects of even the nobles not just the crown and not fellow Hungarians.
Most of the time serfs worked their own fields and payed taxes to the nobles (nona), to the church (decima) and the king (various taxes based on households).

no because you stopped every attempt Austria made to integrate slavs and strengthen AH after they gave you mercy

How do you spin getting soundly beaten during the actual war, your capital city occupied and then forced to give up your entire Empire into we BTFO of the Brits and the French?

Attached: 1556998435852.gif (200x187, 522K)

we've been talking about the present you cringy tardball

Turkey resisted a lot better than the others and the weariness of the Entente to effectively enforce their treaty, especially when the Ottomans were considered the lesser of the Central Powers so less stress to enforce it.

Because being at war with a nuclear country is same as slaughtering civilians abandoned by Anglos and Frogs, nyes.

This, bootlickers make me sick.

Don't you have Tatars to beat up Ivan?

Ever since Wilson had his stroke he took a back seat to Britian and France during treaty negotiations

lies

based pirates

Attached: ahoi.png (500x613, 104K)

One more year lads

Attached: 1557855002817.jpg (500x318, 12K)

The proposed Austrian Republic included parts of Czechia and Slovenia

>implying I'm a sl*v
Don't you have abbos to drive over, Cheng?