Attached: for you.png (797x309, 71K)

ungreatful cunts

ok folk i guess.

positive

shi'ites(yikes)

go on type it down. your experience with Iraqis

Spill the beans

why are you asking btw?

Volunteered in one NGO during refugee crisis. Iraqis were just entitled assholes and just asked for money all the time.

One of them actually give me a list of his demands what he want like house, car, living in centre, big balcon.

based refugee making his demands heard but refugeeshits aren't going to be the best that you are gonna interact with.

he was actually deported back

So ethnicity wise whats the difference between iraqis and iranis

never got to know an Iraqi personally, only a Syrian (Kurd), who seems like a good man(let)
only time I encountered Iraqis was during my time in the military, there were a few Iraqi soldiers at our base, probably related to the training mission our army has in Iraq
they didn't appear very disciplined or orderly, but that was just my superficial impression, didn't have to do or get to know much about them

genetically they are very similar but Iraqis tend to have a significant arabian admixture which Iranians usually don't have or just have little of.
Ethnicity wise Iraqis are arabs and Iranians are Persian (there are minorities in both countries though but I'm going to ignore them).
Culturally Iraqis are the most Iranian arabs

lmao

>So ethnicity wise whats the difference between iraqis and iranis
on a general broad level, one is semetic (iraqis) and one is indo-aryan/iranic (iranians).

you may have individuals on both sides that are of questionable mix but desu throughout history both have barely mixed with each other due to mass cultural differences and war. if the persians ever had the region under their control they'd always have a few noble families migrate to ctesiphon and a few settlers on the outskirts of the land in villages but besides that and during the caliphate times, there wasn't a huge movement of populations between the two.

there were on occasion during history the odd shi'ite iranian family migrating to karbala and some arabs going the other way (as well as a large resident arab population in the khuzestan province).

i'd say the females share some looks in common but the males are more different (although you again, might see some individuals that you can't tell the difference with, which would be the same if you compared a saudi and an iranian that looked the same).

tldr, genetically probably mass differences, by looks to tell them apart you'd have to know your shit (iranians have squarer heads and jawlines, much hairier, smaller eyes vs iraqis who can be darker depending where you go, larger eyes and less hairy on average)

i suppose to a non-middle eastern person the differences would be hard to tell but iranians are generally taller and better looking

also iraqis are like crypto-asians so they stay out of the sun a lot whereas iranians generally embrace it

>also iraqis are like crypto-asians so they stay out of the sun a lot
you do realize its like 40 degrees celsius plus for like 8 months of the year in Iraq right. people there are suncooked. Iran has more mountains and is on a higher altitude and is less arid and wetter.

>and Iranians are Persian
it's confusing but persian is a ethnicity within the 'iranian circle', not the overall thing

i'm talking about experiences with iraqis here i.e privileged iraqis who have a choice

what exactly have you seen? i havent really noticed this thing you are speaking of.

relax yazen it's not like i'm insulting you

but remember

the sun is your friend

Attached: 1557972846019.jpg (750x500, 98K)

one of my good friends is Iraqi on his father's side. He once sang the Slovenian anthem in Arabic at a public celebration and got death threats, lol.

no im genuinely curious bro because it doesnt seem like anything ive heard of.

>yazen
most obscure name you could have chosen

>the sun is your friend
i love the sun and the summer here

Why should they be grateful to westerners for bombing and destabilizing their country for no just reason, but purely for their own benefit?

on behalf of all brits I apologise for the warcrimes tony b.liar

I used to work with one has a construction worker. He told me old women pussy taste like blue cheese. He used to fug this landwhale after work and the girl greeted him with a dildo from the window. Kek he was a funny guy he'd have fucked anything

louder and less educated version of Syrians

iraqi girls (in my limited experiences) are more superficial and hate to get tanned or dark even just compared to other araps

>most obscure name
kek my iraqi mates name is yazem

this
iraqian "refugees" are ungrateful cucks

Most Westerners have nothing to do with that.

i know it's unfair for iraqis to despise every westerner but think about it from their perspective
a country which calls itself the harbour and saviour of X values and civilization comes and bombs your country back into 1258 era
you'd end up hating all X countries even if they didn't participate in it

> less educated version of Syrians
untrue though.

>are more superficial and hate to get tanned or dark even just compared to other araps
>more superficial
iranians definitely take that prize, they are also nose surgery kings of the world.

im sorry besides that i've never heard of the thing you are saying.

>kek my iraqi mates name is yazem
yeah there are communities in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, most of them either post 2003 refugees or christian assyrians/chaldean refugees who've been there longer

Only met Lebanese, based and redpilled.

I'd disagree about saudis and iranis looking the same.

Even here its not that hot, it even snows in western and north parts of the country even in Altitudes as low as Islamabad

>I'd disagree about saudis and iranis looking the same.
i meant that there are common looks just like how saudis and iranians might have SOME people that look the same (not many mind you). its like some share a general middle eastern look.

>iranians definitely take that prize, they are also nose surgery kings of the world.
>im sorry besides that i've never heard of the thing you are saying.
hey no need to get mad mate i did say
>in my limited experiences

>yeah there are communities in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, most of them either post 2003 refugees or christian assyrians/chaldean refugees who've been there longer
i once had to work at an assyrian event, wasn't fun

yeah no shit lmao Pakistan does have some beautiful landscapes though.

Iraq is very arid with super dry hot summers and extremely fucked up rainy winters. In Baghdad and below you can at worse get ice slush forming on the roads and in Kurdistan it can snow. Best times of the year are autumn/spring when its tame. During winter the rivers usually overflow and flood into the streets (poor drainage in most areas).

but in the most fertile parts there are full groves of palm trees and flower meadows. its very very green (Kufa is a beautiful place for this). Truly the Garden of Eden

>hey no need to get mad mate i did say
no im not bro lol just giving you the heads up.

>i once had to work at an assyrian event, wasn't fun
I've seen alot of them at the iraqi embassy in sydney but besides that i haven't heard of what they get up to.
>assyrian event
sounds like mad fun desu.

>might have SOME people that look the same (not many mind you)
you can say this about almost every country

well yeah but my point was that there are sometimes people that can blend into both countries despite not sharing any ancestry (probably). but on average you can tell them apart really easily.

>sounds like mad fun desu.
ehh not really they were pretty big cunts all around
pay was good and i got free food for the day tho so i didn't really mind

I met some of them working in fields when I was a kid.

They're nice and quiet people who just do their job, they looked at me in disgust but I think it's just their general facial expression all the time. I like their accents btw, they all have fucking deep voices.

>untrue though.
that's how I felt while communicating with refugees in red cross center

also, keep in my mind that most of iraqi youth now is different from older iraqi generations

>be sick and home from school
>Iraqi "friend" comes and visits, to see if everything is okay
>I lie in bed
>he asks if he can borrow a PlayStation game
>takes five of my best games and hides them in one cover
>"hope you get well very soon!"

Luckily this usually doesn't happen in Switzerland. Probably they know we're neutral. Most people was against the iraq war in Europe anyway. I remember I've marched against it

>they looked at me in disgust
this is the natural arap face
if it's disgust that means they don't care about you
if it's a snarl they dislike you
and if it's a sneer (araps never smile) they like you
based

By that logic, they don't mind if people hate them because of the actions of other Arabs?

>tf
>tp
why don't you mention you're the turkish proxy?

that's not equivalent to what i said
of course there'll be some racist iraqis that would hate all white peeps but generally speaking the hate would mainly be contained for america or similar allied countries, nobody would care about some russian or serb who had nothing to do with it

closest example i can give would be if somebody from isis cut your brother's head off in the name of islam you'd most likely have a 'distaste' for islam and everything related to it

Stayed in a hostel in japan with one. He was very nice but bragged about how good iraqi lamb was for like 20 minutes. He also made some food and let me try some, but when a woman in the hostel asked for some, he just kind of grunted, and after she had eaten a spoonful and said it was nice, he looked so furious and looked like he wanted to hit her. He also barely spoke to her and tried his best to ignore all the women. Like he was angry they were allowed in the same kitchen as him or something. So overall, a bit insane.

Oh shit, I forgot to

I went to Iraq back in 2014. At least in the Kurdish region, people were extremely nice. Sometimes I'd go into restaurants and staff wouldn't let me pay for a meal--they'd just give me food or invite me to join them.

Passed through Mosul, too, but didn't interact with the locals at all.

One of my best friends is an Iraqi Christian (well, he's not religious). Great dude. He's only been in the U.S. since he was 17, but he speaks English more or less without an accent and is almost done with medical school. But I get the impression that many other Iraqis are money-grubbers who care an inane amount about status.

The doctor that performed my dads liver transplant was Iraqi. He seemed decent but I think he's an exception to the rule

what rule?
"middle-easterners are blood-sucking savages"?

Low IQ, he was christian so he probably wasn't as inbred

Attached: 1558078822904.jpg (236x235, 10K)

IQ is actually declining in your entire region thanks to migration brain drain and they were already near retard levels

good. my close friend is an iraqi air force pilot

cringe

Iraqis are worse than Iranians, but better than Somalis and Afghans.

All Muslims are shit though.

What are afghans like?

>muh IQ
it's not like america's IQ is any higher either.

The blacks in our country have higher IQs than the middle east and they're fucking retarded

extremely positive, without doubt the most handsome and civilized breed of humans

Annoying

They steal, rape, rob, and they never get proper jobs.

Most of them are on heroin, and enjoy raping each other when given the chance.

I live in one of the biggest Iraqi communities in the U.S, they're alright. Their women are god tier.

>they looked at me in disgust but I think it's just their general facial expression all the time
it's called the Mesopotamian alpha look

Attached: meting your iraqi gf's family.jpg (720x712, 83K)

You're a rapist narco trash so you fit in with them

I've only known one while travelling in Indonesia. I thought he was a black American because he was so dark. He did grow up in the US though, after migrating there during the first gulf war. Then he joined the US Army as an interpreter during the second gulf war. After he was done, he was living in Indonesia giving dick to rich local MILFs. He mentioned how he was known for having the largest dick on the island, without sounding like he was bragging somehow. Super chill guy. Hope he hasn't been hacked up by one of his MILFs' husband's goons yet.

have sex