Has Jow Forums become more hateful, more agressive, more toxic in the recent years?

has Jow Forums become more hateful, more agressive, more toxic in the recent years?
i wouldn't know, i'm just a newfag

Attached: 1558072958258.jpg (900x900, 135K)

Genocide Finland please!

I came back to Jow Forums after a year away I would say it has actually gotten better to some extent. Jow Forums used to be a Jow Forums vassal state. It is a bit softer than that now.

the blue boards have gotten better over the years, but the red boards have gotten worse. the red ones always have sucked but they somehow still managed to suck more now.

It''s probably less hateful now as compared to the 2014-17 era.

But it's more antagonizing than the 2007-10 era. I don't know about pre-2007 but I imagine it was hostile because there a ton of competing imageboards invading Jow Forums

It's always been like this. Jow Forums seems to be overrun with gays, trannies and people larping as black people, which is cringe in it's own way

Jow Forums has ruined every board. Can't have a conversation about anything without it devolving into an argument about the average IQ of the common negro.

No, it's actually getting less aggressive, hateful and toxic after the arrival of reddit refugees

Really easy to tell who the Jow Forumstards are now especially with burgers

Who gives a fuck what a muslim pedophile thinks.

actually not
Int was more toxic when it was first established. Moot created Jow Forums because he needed a containment board for nazis lmao

nope, it's extremely mellow now

Actually Jow Forums has become more upstanding as the western part of the world has decayed into cultural Marxism, you see more and more young politicians who know the meme's and are open about receiving their political awakening on places like Jow Forums

>2019
>Want to rebel against the normal
>Only way to rebel is to be a decent human being
>MFW

Attached: fjahsjfghajhq36748waytiz.jpg (960x720, 94K)

Cringe.

> Jow Forums seems to be overrun with gays, trannies and people larping as black people
honestly, how the fuck did that happen?

t. gay, tranny or karaboga
gonna tell me to have sex next?

No clue, I used to browse in like 2015 too many Jow Forums tier threads back then, came back 6 months ago and it was now this

Gays and trannies were always here. You guys just have a selective memory. It was actually so much worse around 2010 on the rest of Jow Forums because they actually tripfagged and created shitty Internet personas.

The pretending to be black' thing is explicitly to annoy boomer Jow Forumstards since they don't understand satire and take everything literally.

not really Jow Forums was at its shittiest in 2013-16 when it was pseudo-Jow Forums when you'd get "nigger, nigger, nigger" hate 24/7

perhaps with the addition of more flags that weren't just from europe and NA and probably diaspora it's become more chill

feel bad for african flag posters that posted on Jow Forums in those years

of course it's just words so who gives a shit at the end of the day

It all starts with anineposting
May be it is another master plan of original r9k discord trannies

Blame anime

Attached: masculinity anime and gender dysphoria.jpg (1080x1844, 705K)

>overrun with gays, trannies and people larping as black people
and thats a good thing

>actually believing this

Attached: 4911.gif (460x270, 764K)

>draws female
>voiced by female(female)
>claims it's male
Thanks Japan, you did this

I wont tell you to have sex, because your tribal elders have taken care of that for you.

i've been here since highschool

unironically speaking kara boga spam changed the board some time around

african/brown/asian hate threads started becoming less common and whitoid hate threads started becoming more popular in reaction

I think it has gotten worse, because I feel the unity is gone.

In the past everyone was just having fun with stereotypes, but shitskins and redditors have ruined that. Now it's all
>muh incel, have sex, cuck, kara boga
While in the past everyone just took pride in their degenerate shit. Now people pretend to have an identity.

Attached: 1487289555182.jpg (640x480, 37K)

retarded newfags

Trannies have high suicide rates, and compounded with the cold depressing environment of Finland, your prospects aren't looking good, my friend

>int/ seems to be overrun with gays, trannies and people larping as black people
All based

>trannies and people larping as black people,
I really want someone to dox some of this people. I don't think they should be alive anymore

>whines about anime on Jow Forums

Go back to whichever Facebook group you came from you cumbreath-newfag.

Attached: 4e6f5400.jpg (604x395, 40K)

Kys tranny

a heartfelt thanks for all the (you)'s
this is what i live for, thank you

Hating a backwards culture that literally forces small boys into prostitution doensn't make anyone a tranny. Try to fix your leaky rectum and tell Abdul to be more gentle next time. I hope India firebombs your disgusting country off the face of this earth with as many civilian casualties as possible.

Attached: pakistan cuture.jpg (4368x2912, 2.37M)

It's just a contrarian and ironic thing because people became sick of poltards

>growing tired of retards is just ironic

You think Pepe and Wojak are funny, dont you?

You have 5 or so boards specially made for you and your tranny larping
Times change, anime nigger

Nuh, it always was like this. People are only evil monkeys.

because it's safe to assume everyone else hates niggers too there's no need to argue and we can all be friends

because people grew up and got jobs

ok tranny

Jow Forums has pretty much stayed the same poster wise IMO, the only difference I can tell for sure is the stagnation of memes. All memes are either pepe or wojak variations now. Not that they weren't used before that is, just that they dominate all aspects of this boards "culture". Jow Forums USED to get all their memes from KC but now that they're dead all memes are coming from garbage boards like /v/

Yes, especially soy posting, I post them for giggles and shit

>a Kazakhstani monkey tries to tell how things are

You were relevant when Borat came out. Ever since that you have slunk back into irrelevancy. The opinion of an inbred camel herder have no bearing in anything.

Attached: YnTnQ0fh_400x400.jpg (375x375, 21K)

But not us.

Attached: e5c9a7b9563dca.0.jpg (1200x800, 50K)

>My Prophet :)

Attached: pakistani hero.jpg (1024x753, 96K)

Kek seethe more pathethic pillow fucking autist

>*calls you a tranny*

Seriously, what a disgusting country.

Attached: paki.jpg (600x373, 45K)

You had once chance in life and you were born a shitskin rapist in Kazakhstan

Attached: images.png (234x216, 10K)

seething

Jow Forums feels like a version of stormfront myspace group with "ironic humour" mixed in. Instead of actual anons, most newfags are either straight up normalfags or failed normalfags who want to use this place as some sort of spastic political platform.
moot allowed Jow Forumstards to fucking ruined this site but there is no where else to go to find another anons to laugh at silly autistic inside jokes based off early 2000s Japanese internet memes.
I just want the normalfags to leave.

Attached: large_jeffmack1piginsuit.png (500x500, 175K)

>You had once chance in life and you were born a shitskin rapist in Kazakhstan

Attached: 1558060801986.jpg (720x1280, 102K)

Dialectics

Pretty much. If you can't beat them, join them

Attached: 1558055781611.jpg (1768x2160, 1.38M)

Oh look, it's a Shitholistani expat larping as a Russian.

its the r/anarchism subreddit that raids Jow Forums daily because they belive they can turn it into a communist board to "fight pol".
how do i know? because they brag about it.
then on top of that you got the discord trannies.
then the the_donald cringe boomer retards

If I'm not mistaken kara boga spamming started by a single fucking turk kek

based
cringe

>by a single fucking turk
and he was the only one keeping it alive
everytime he was btfo'd, it stopped

amazing autism

people reacting negatively to Jow Forumstards

How do you guys know so much about leddit and pol? you lurk them all the time or what? I personally don't visit those forums so I have no idea what is going on there but many here seem to know everything about them and what's going on there

US elections
leftists don't respect democracy and should be hunted

Attached: oppurgethescourge.png (1000x1080, 161K)

You have 2,724,900 square kilometers to be an underdeveloped steppe shitskin but you still had to ruin my imageboard.

Attached: aash.png (228x271, 135K)

>You have 2,724,900 square kilometers to be an underdeveloped steppe shitskin but you still had to ruin my imageboard.

Attached: 7476ec0b74c17b4b0111b99e84ca78cd69944d42a063e090fc326cdc38d19bff.png (323x570, 151K)

>me copy text and put meme
>this good bants

And this is the English speaking, educated elite of Boratland.

Attached: polakki.jpg (211x239, 4K)

wtf is all that
to think that someone would waste their life for things like that, thinking that they're fighting some great evil

>>me copy text and put meme
>>this good bants
>And this is the English speaking, educated elite of Boratland.

Attached: images.png (231x218, 9K)

This is what happens when the mother is the village prostitute and the father is the village rapist.

>This is what happens when the mother is the village prostitute and the father is the village rapist.

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Attached: 1505993274574.jpg (690x720, 77K)