Who do yuros trust more?

who do yuros trust more?

Attached: USandChinaFlags.jpg (770x513, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Gz0vNZftA&t=318s
strategic-culture.org/news/2019/05/07/nuclear-war-vs-belt-and-road-initiative-why-china-will-prevail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In reality, US. On contrarian Jow Forums, Chinksects

It was just a prank euros I promise

Attached: apu.jpg (900x540, 73K)

You are literally an American soldier. Fuck off. Pic related is the passport pic you will show as proof.

Attached: japan passport.jpg (1632x1224, 849K)

Wish they killed each other

i have no faith in anglo scum, so chinks obviously.

france>us>china

What? Yeah, I am USN. But Japanese do supoort the US. They hate the Chinese.

>i'd rather side with chinkoids than my fellow europeans

Attached: really nigga.jpg (220x192, 11K)

sure they do
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Gz0vNZftA&t=318s

Attached: afraid.jpg (1187x1386, 411K)

Europe doesn't even need to trust China

you've posted this image a handful of times today user

>i'd better side with someone that is enslaving his own people and pushing the zionist agenda
lmao

Why hello Zhang are you going to brag about your properties in Canada again. We know you are not leaving you already said.

Definitely the US. Enemy you know innit. China is autismo capable of doing terrible things

Best part is the US is neither Anglo nor European

I would NEVER trust an american.

u caught me

where did all of the white people come from?

Russia

>America
>UK
>european
Really kind of a stretch. Even moreso if you try to include the anglo settlements known as New Zealand and Australia.

Attached: you453.jpg (274x318, 22K)

It always comes back to muh whiteness...

More like "where did they go?". The US hasn't been truly white in over one hundred years. Far too many germans and irish.

america is not european. america is american.

Forgot my pic

Attached: 694940094001_6028093871001_6028093060001-vs.jpg (931x524, 50K)

US for sure

Lmao if you trust either

Powerful countries are universally scumbags because power corrupts

The more power, the more corruption

Wow user! So deep.

Attached: 1558288691328.jpg (751x767, 68K)

We have literally never been "white" bro. You know America used to be like 20% black before the turn of the 20th century wave of European immigration. Now it is about 12% black.

As long as America is the global hegemny power China will be the more trustworthy country.

I think we understand the US more but for sure we can't trust them. The US doesn't trust the US and would laugh at the notion.

I support China cuz i'm edgy

Not really true outside of Poland, Hungary and Italy.

Attached: Pew Europe Favorability 2017.png (310x332, 19K)

That doesn't mean Japan supports the US trying to fuck with the Chinese economy

Attached: FT_17.10.12_AsiaPacific_China_economy.png (310x380, 6K)

This is outdated. America is still more liked than China in the EU

Attached: file.png (1121x1121, 126K)

From the same survey as yours:

Attached: file.png (309x760, 111K)

>Leaving out the most important nation

Ignored and discarded

Also I can't believe the Dutch and us hate Russia more than Poland.

well fuck you too Tunisia

Ironically this is why it will happen.

Americans are telling each other constantly not to trust their own government. But point to an external threat (real or imagined) and they all fall in line, lock step. Nevermind that they simultaneously say there's no chance of China ever threatening America. It's both a paper tiger and a boogie man, somehow both at the same time.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-06-12-39-18.png (1439x2123, 842K)

Could you link the study/where you got the chart?

This looks misleading. It looks like they asked people whether or not they simply had a favorable view or unfavorable view of Russia, the US and China independently in a vacuum, and then erroneously make the claim that that correlates to USA vs. China head-to-head in favorability.

My guess is that what was NOT asked was something like "whom do you view more favorably, the United States or China." Or "with whom would you side in a war, the US or China" etc.

How you ask questions on polls is incredibly powerful.

I'm genuinely interested, link the source.

Yes you do

Attached: PG_2018.12.6_International-Views-of-Russia_02.png (309x766, 31K)

imo the EU should be it's own superpower

Woah, we're number 1 at worshiping Russia.

China is distrust and back in 2008 the EU already banned lots of their products and the Americans on Jow Forums made fun of us for being anti-capitalist and how cheap their pricedumped Chinese goods were

Masta Chayna

And now you make fun of us for banning huawei

America usually can’t be trusted but China can NEVER be trusted

Because you people have 0 consistency. First you engage in a trade war with the EU, calling them foes, and then demand that the EU stops trading with your biggest trading partner.

I'd say USA as long as erratic populism doesn't continue

one time. ONE time the US flips the fuck out and all credibility goes out the window. sheesh

>would you rather have aids or cancer

Russia isnt stealing our islands just yet.
we are focused of the Chinksects menace

Attached: PG_2018.12.6_International-Views-of-Russia_09.png (309x777, 35K)

thanks, fren

Sure you are.

Attached: dudu.jpg (815x836, 159K)

The US has been proven to:
>Spy on both regular people and top level politicians
>Threaten Europe with import tariffs
>Threaten Europeans who support a common defense policy outside NATO
>Threaten Europe because of Iranian sanctions
China hasn't done any of this

And you are a Chinese hapa

They don't have the global position or clout to do that.

>meme youtube channel
oh, canadia

americans are always seeking conflict with iran, russia, venezuela, china etc. They need to shut the fuck up

People who trust either are retarded

They also don't have the motivation. You keep forgetting that one.

China invests in europe ,doesnt ask us to bow to them in return they havent betrayed europe yet ,they dont shit on europe everyday . How is this even a question only brainlets suck mutt dick nowadays

That's a lot of assumptions there costa rica

A shoal isn't an island, nobody should've be able to claim it.
Even if it was an island some oligarch would've won all the rights to it so I don't give a shit.

If you want to fight them so badly sign up for the Navy. Instead of incessantly spamming your butthurt on a hentai forum.

""""they"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
why is it always the same people shilling for china all day

>They also don't have the motivation
They're not on top yet, when they are china is going to do all the same shit America's been doing to keep their place

lmao right on time
same fags from a thread a few hours earlier, where's the australian now

China for the memes, USA in actuality.

>same shit
hell no, it would be much worse

Nobody mentioned anglo reyansh

Its 9am mutt i literaly woke up and whent to work stop seething

Attached: 15583396220236591354833249697299.jpg (2400x3200, 1.47M)

Ah, I knew this was your job
Sad!

It's true.
>Pentagon releases a report saying China now has certain military advantages over the U.S. and victory in the Pacific is no longer assured
>"Pfffft they're just trying to get more funding, China's no threat."

>White House blacklists Chinese companies, claim their tech could be used for spying
>"Well of course this isn't just petty protectionism because our phones and telecom networks can no longer compete, China's a real threat and we have to stop them before they take over the world!"

>it was a beautiful morning

Usa is just One big meme polackchan

>Invest in Europe
Giving money to Portugal and Greece to drag them away from the German sphere and cause division in the eu isn't investing in Europe

Lmao il give you two Hundred good Boy points if you Guess what i do

I will agree that American politicians and citizens have downplayed China as a threat for very long. Trump has always identified it though.

cubanjap amwfag hapa from /sino/

Typical mutt scare tactics. Can't make defend your shitty policies so claim the other guy is worse and hope people buy it. When Snowden already proved what most of you crow about constantly, that your gov is your own worst enemy.

And that is a bad thing how?
Not to mention they didnt give anyone Money they just bought a bunch of shit
When was the last time the US invested on anyone but them selfs?

Something like this here too. Most Romanians would choose the USA.

I'm not defending America

I don't think it's a good move making your focal point about spying in defense of Chiner.

Sure thing neet

>Divide and rule is ok when we do it

Attached: 1550915123637.png (1106x1012, 728K)

I knew it was you, why are you such a retard always posting actual irl pics whenever someone questions you.

What we?
Do i look chink to you? Im just stating fact, do you have some sort of stockholm syndrome towards the US?

Do you have one towards China? He's not defending America but you sure are in super defense force mode for China.

Again no clue who you is ,i havent posted on Jow Forums for like two weeks or so i was assing to a diferent post were i could not go on my phone

He's just playing to his base because there's literally never been a threat Americans couldn't over-exaggerate. You know why China had to dust off their old anti-American propaganda films? It's because they stopped making them when they started viewing America as an economic partner. It's the reason they've been buying up US treasuries - a healthy economy has always been good for them. Older Chinese still think of America as something to aspire to while the new generation is growing up in the midst of a trade war. Mutt paranoia basically turned a pro-American authoritarian state into a strategic rival (and don't tell me authoritarian states can't be pro-American). Hell Russia has been trying to convince China for decades that they need to form a united front against America because mutts will always try to keep them down and it's only in recent years that Beijing is starting to realize Moscow was probably right.

strategic-culture.org/news/2019/05/07/nuclear-war-vs-belt-and-road-initiative-why-china-will-prevail/

Why would i trust either? It's like choosing a turd or a slightly less smelly turd.

>What we?
You're clearly Chinese mate that much is obvious
>do you have some sort of stockholm syndrome towards the US?
I want both of you fuckers out of Europe

>Everyone who doesnt like the US must be pro-*insert country here*
Look at the thread dumbass i just arguing my position Thats normaly how debates go mutt

China

i crie evry tiem
china ez da gud guey

The french post did you illiterate fuck

Why do transparent ass niggas always assume they aren't transparent as fuck when they're transparent as fuck

I only trust the EU. USA and China can fuck off.

Attached: rBVaI1mX9VGAaCyfAAG2MmDIVzQ931.jpg (1395x845, 96K)

Typical mutt reply. Not even surprised.

I hate both the Chinese, and my own government.