Prove to me, using non-testimonial evidence, that there is a Chinese government backdoor

Prove to me, using non-testimonial evidence, that there is a Chinese government backdoor.

Spoiler: you can't.

Attached: huawei.jpg (620x603, 40K)

You've read the list of unpatchable Intel issues? Everything has a fucking backdoor.

Backdoor and vulnerability are two different things.

>where's proofs????

t. every paid shill

>demanding proofs is now considered paid shilling

Everything has a back door. Americans just freaked out because this time it wasn't their own government spying on them.

It is really depressing to see how many low intelligent life forms are on this planet who still eat up lies and specious X arguments for Y action.
On the other hand it is also really amusing.

It's clear that these measures are intended to stop Huawei from gaining more significance worldwide, also to hurt China as a whole, nothing more and nothing less.

If you believe in those backdoor stories, then you also still believe that somewhere there are ABC caches in the Iraq.

Attached: shrug.gif (244x306, 4K)

>Americans spy to protect their citizens and their country
>Chinese spy to monitor people and commit espionage
I wonder why the two aren't comparable

The CEO is friends with Winnie the Pooh and is a ex-military man.

Intel management engine isn't one?

t. chink living in korea

You have to go back.

As a person who served 2 years in military I really can't tell someone's related to the government just because he served as a military officer.

yes

I'm only trying to think reasonably.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Neither has the right to look in my gallery and see all the pictures of birbs that I take
Those are my birbs

Attached: 1521734734394.png (500x533, 214K)

This.

>HABABABA
??

Holy fuck.

Do you actually believe this horseshit?

Typo

It's hard to distinguish in the case of an Amerimutt poster.
You can only conclude that they are schizophrenics, and thus you cannot deduct whether they mean it or just try to be funny.

Not like you would post them all in a birb thread so anyone could look at them on the internet, right user?
Now post em

there is no backdoor, this is just corporate america chimping out over competition
they love to preach about "muh free market muh invisible hand" but when someone does a better job than them they just get big daddy US govt to shut down competition

Attached: apple.jpg (610x500, 20K)

Better than americans spying me

Attached: 1558220241913.jpg (700x525, 89K)

t. zhang lee