English-speaking, decent internet, European, one of the richest countries in the world

>English-speaking, decent internet, European, one of the richest countries in the world
>Presence on Jow Forums is Balkan-tier
Why?

Attached: IRL_FLAG.jpg (432x216, 2K)

They've been consumed by the bogs

Attached: 1548279392664.jpg (843x843, 242K)

Was the Irish race a mistake?
>very ugly to the point even we make fun of ourselves
>all Irish are depressed and suicidal
>all Irish are alcoholics
>literally 0 achviements and no history at all
>cumrag for Britain, yes for BRITAIN for 800 years and then the EU
>British had to civilize us because we were literal cavemen
>high point of Irish history: losing a war against UK
>despite the high GDP per capita memes, we are rather poor
>Irish weekend: 3 days of drinking beer and booze and then to work on Monday to plan our suicide
>high unemployement rates and GDP keeps falling as we speak
>no place in Europe, as we aren't Nordic, Baltic, Slavic or Germanic
>even our neighbor countries find Irish as disgusting hobos
>literal Celt-Iberians
>proudest moments in the past 30 years was 2 grand slams in a sport with 5 other teams, we still keep bragging about it and making documentaries and movies about it
>Irish are the biggest attentionwhores on internet
>there's a good reason for why so many Irish use imageboards. they want attention and mentionings, because that is the only thing left of what gives them joy
>Irish bully British on internet 24/7 because they are jealous of them and they want their attention. when a Brit replies to Irish, Irish feel more Anglo and happy to he noticed by superior beings
>Irish post IRA memes out of anger, not because they like them. they actually hate them but have no other choice. all Irish want to be like Anglos

Attached: gael.jpg (620x419, 25K)

redpilled west brit

This is so cringy you make me leave Jow Forums and 4channel forever
Bye

I just checked the stats and they're one of the most active countries on Jow Forums and /sp/. They're just not really into discussion of international cultures.

turn off your von, ramsley

>They're just not really into discussion of international cultures.
That's it. On Jow Forums they just stick to generals, namely /éire/ and /brit/, while not contributing to the rest of the board. If you factor those posters in then we would have as much posters on Jow Forums as you would expect for our population size. Irish people are ignorant of international culture desu

I hate their flag along with the italian one on Jow Forums. its fine in real life. but the flags are so tiny and the colours are hard to make out. maybe my colour vision is just shit.

t. britbong in Ulster that walked south just to post this.

Yeah the Irish flag is too bright in my opinion.

I can't distinguish Italy and Peru flags

Attached: 1555089681885.jpg (653x523, 124K)

My ancestors ;)

all true btw

Attached: ireland 2040.png (1352x656, 1.21M)

Their population is only as big as ours.

>Be Irishman
>decide to visit Jow Forums
>"Hi guys"
>How many potatoes to kill an Irishman 0
>Why didn't you learn to fish
>Based fucking Cromwell. Irish famine best day of my life
>leprechaun
>*pic with map of Gaelic speakers shrinking* why so cucked?
>Fuck off back to your tax haven swamp donkey
>You aren't even Irish, come to Boston if you want to see real Irish culture
>why are Irish so swarthy? Iberian- Celtic Bvlls?
>gib ginger potato nigger gf
>on St. Paddy's Day I drank 6 Guinness'

Irish people expect for everyone else in the world to automatically love us and give us a free pass, even though as a people, we have few accomplishments to actually warrant respect from others. So when they come on Jow Forums and see people bantering us, the same way any other country gets bantered, they get butthurt and feel like victims. This "ahh sure everyone loves us" attitude that is some prevalent in Ireland is cringe

Cry me a river

mboko

No, I'm 100% Irish. I'm just self-aware enough to realise most of the world looks down on us as subhuman relative to other whites. Obviously it's a given we're above non-whites

there's only like 5 million of them. UK flags are almost always english for the same reason, only like 10m live in NI, scotland, and wales.

That's literally nothing to get worked over about tbqh

>Obviously it's a given we're above non-whites

you're not

Ireland being "rich" is a meme

>dosent event include potato nigger
its just banter, maple tree moslester

>Irish reading comprehension

Yes, I'm aware. Apparently you were unaware of the very scientific and highly accurate official Jow Forums "Anglo" banter chart.

Attached: 1541432236941.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

"le banter" is the worst meme and /sp/ is for gayboys

Population of 4 million, but you'll find plenty of Irish losers over on eire/pol/. The other lad in the thread nailed it too, the mere presence of a mick on the chans brings out all the rage of the Anglo, and it's not worth flagposting at all half the time. Except in /brit/ or /brit/pol, cause those lads understand the banter.

I confuse ireland with cote d ivore all the time.