Stay positive!

Hows my super awesome and TOTALLY tubular russianbros doing? What are you guys up to??

Attached: download (2).png (275x183, 329)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3gVtrsVIgY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

russians are cute :) always a good reason to smile

you know long time ago we made these niggas

come share pics and webm of hot chicks:

yikes

:-)

>sucks up to russians so their butthurt faggot of a janny doesn't delete his thread
>he will delete it anyway lmao
fuck russia

otherwise our thread dies before people wake up.

You know that it’s 4 a.m. Moscow-time right? Most Russians are either sleeping, or leaving for work(Siberian Übermenschen, like myself).

Their really is no depth that mutt stupidity can't sink to.

rude
what do you work, Kazakh friend?

Please don't summon Russians. They're upset me

FUCK

oh s-sorry

PR-Manager

why are you apologizing to a fucking australian flag? they are not real aussies but mostly asians lebs and slavs. extremely butthurt too.

You know why the Soviets were able to invade Nazi Germany so quickly, right?

Because they were Russian!

Attached: Petrosyan.png (443x600, 398K)

we're here

Attached: liberators.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

don't reply to me!!!

You don';t exist!

Attached: BTaKGgn9c.jpg (323x301, 29K)

hehehe
Interesting line of work, I do PR stuff too. I sorta hate my job though. I figure it'll get better as I get raises.

Attached: ritsu_smile.png (1080x1080, 151K)

Stay on da grind

#
Are you a Sibirbro? If not, then go to sleep, it’s not healthy.
#
It’s certainly better than to be j*urnalist, much higher salary and you lie to your customers way less

Is this a bully thread?

Attached: 2.jpg (441x569, 35K)

Siberia reporting in

Hello, Siberian fern, how are you doing?

>tfw no russian gf

fren*

Nuh-uh, we are 100% pure mongorian bvlls, proud descendants of Temüjin, the Great Khan.

Russia bros, how do you feel about the Russian diaspora in America. I went to Krasnodar and Stavropol last summer to travel and see relative and the summer before that I lived in Georgia with relatives. I always knew that the Russian immigrant here in America where posers who never truly held on to the Russian culture but now seeing actual Russians it makes me sad, do you see anything similar?

How to make Kazakh girl?
Mix Pole and Vietnamese.
youtube.com/watch?v=V3gVtrsVIgY

nice song

Attached: 1517686064_29c6a65f.jpg (400x400, 18K)

w-what is the song?

She literally repeat 1 phrase.
You "put" in her. And she "put" you in prison.

Attached: 1555716478555.png (710x577, 30K)

In her ass*

What does borscht taste like frens? What about kvas? Are they comfy?

Attached: sadfrog happy american.jpg (790x837, 115K)

borsht is tasty and kvas is unique, but don't drink too much or you get fat because of it's yeast

well she is very cute and the song sounds pretty nice. I have playlist of russian deep house/music, and you guys make very nice music!

Attached: 1556997558954.png (1639x1093, 252K)

Russian steal most of their beats and they do not have much variety in any of their music types. But I do love lots of Russian music more than half my playlist of 800 songs consists of Russian music

genius

do kazakhs have small dicks?
I wouldn't mind getting a kazakh gf, but i'd be worried that if we had kids my sons would end up with tiny dicks

listen to alex danilov

Doubt. Kazakh are tallest among all Asians in my experience. (Maybe only tallest go to Russia :) )
All kazakhs that i know were 180+

I want to visit Russia at least once, seems based. The language is interesting at a glimpse, I might study it.

Attached: 6f56b99b45a07308e6cbe7e397a40f06.jpg (640x1136, 53K)

the strong adapt and survive, or oppose cunnyngly

Attached: D48B83BF-186A-4F0A-BE47-424E545CEB6D.png (645x773, 11K)

The have superior potassium, no other country is capable to compete with such quality of potassium.

Cringe treda

its currently 8:21 am in moscow. its 1:21 am here in the eastern time zone. good night :)

Are u sad about posers in America or u sad about what u saw inactual Russia. I don't quite get it