>Another board bogged down by generals
>Another anti-white spam thread
>Another thread debating the whiteness of a nationality
>Another Finland thread
>Another “why do Americans” thread
>Anothet “pretending to be gay” thread
>Another “would you racemix” thread
>Another China thread
>Another round of the same tired jokes repeted ad infinitum.
>Another shitty thread lusting over foreign women
>Another japan vs korea chimpout.

Holy shit I just realized I spend all of my free timeon this braindead hellhole known as Jow Forums, where everything is the same and bad memes never die. I should probably leave this groundhog day nightmare world for good, and go develop myself as a person and improve my quality of life somehow. But alas, I’ll probably be back by next week.

Attached: 1B78399D-7103-452E-AFD3-467485077D50.jpg (1280x715, 86K)

>pretending

>Holy shit I just realized I spend all of my free timeon this braindead hellhole known as Jow Forums, where everything is the same and bad memes never die. I should probably leave this groundhog day nightmare world for good, and go develop myself as a person and improve my quality of life somehow. But alas, I’ll probably be back by next week.

Attached: 1544400777702.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>pretending

seething mutt lol

and go where? Jow Forums?

>"Holy shit I just realized I spend all of my free timeon this braindead hellhole known as Jow Forums, where everything is the same and bad memes never die. I should probably leave this groundhog day nightmare world for good, and go develop myself as a person and improve my quality of life somehow. But alas, I’ll probably be back by next week."

Attached: yourekillingthismeme.png (211x239, 8K)

Such is life in the Jow Forums zone.

cringe but redpilled

>pretending

Shut the fuck up, mutt

Just find another board that doesn't have the same exact fucking threads all the time.

This board is full of autists and brain dead retards who parrot what others do in a desperate attempt to 'fit in'. They literally cannot do anything else. They just imitate others without knowing why. Literally robots.

Watch as they will soyjak quote me, thinking they're absolutely hilarious or triggering anyone doing so.

Attached: 1557127310649.jpg (850x769, 117K)

>This board is full of autists and brain dead retards who parrot what others do in a desperate attempt to 'fit in'
you could have just said “brown people.”

>why yes, I do like repeating the same 4 jokes over and over again for several hours a day literally everyday for years, how did you know?

Attached: ultra gigachad.png (1080x1331, 938K)

Newfags find this shit hilarious regardless of skin color unfortunately

Jow Forums was always like this you mutt
Its a rotation ,it was spüdo memes then its was t.alberto Barbosa ,now its shitting on americans just deal with it it get out

>Implying anybody new comes to this board
Only Jow Forumstards drop by this shithole to shitpost the rest is always the same people

>This board is full of autists and brain dead retards who parrot what others do in a desperate attempt to 'fit in'. They literally cannot do anything else. They just imitate others without knowing why. Literally robots.
>Watch as they will soyjak quote me, thinking they're absolutely hilarious or triggering anyone doing so.

Attached: soyrage.jpg (988x1059, 148K)

Most of the board is made up of newfags and people who only post in their generals. They're the face of nu4chan culture where people just seek to piss each other off for no good reason.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-112732_Firefox.jpg (1440x520, 178K)

Burger here, I really miss Spurdo. Spurdo was just charming and funny America banter. Le 56% goblino is just shit compared to Spurdo. Sad!

It was good until you dropped the last paragraph.

american hours in general

iktf

Attached: 1557634003922.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

Cringe

Based

Fucking Anothet pretending to be gay

Attached: tumblr_ovzo7ean711uv8tw6o1_400.png (389x454, 194K)

The mutt meme, much like the poo in loo meme, was merely a response to americans being absolutely unsufferable cunts obssessed with race and calling every one non white while living in a 56% and decreasing white country.
This meme would have never existed if Americans weren't terrible posters in the first place, same with Indians.

Nowadays we have the "do americans really" which I'd call funny lighthearted banter

there's something heart-warming about /tv/ memes nearly 10 years apart coming together like that

I miss the Alberto Barbosa most because it was towards us but i do like the 56% meme because it lets me shit on americans who normaly are the ones who shit on everyone else
I dont get why this board has very little intrests if you are new to Jow Forums

Flags + little to no moderation which makes it painfully easy to shitpost

If i didnt post here since i was in my trens i would prolly go to Jow Forums before here

Jow Forums is very recent

>>Another China thread

There it is. Why do AMericans autistically screech every time China is mentioned?

>pretending

Attached: 536AE771-EFED-4CD8-9346-05D7A8C14210.png (1301x169, 41K)

Because we don’t. There are 10x more posts by foreigners claiming we are secretly obsessed with China than there are American posters complaining about China.

>Holy shit I just realized I spend all of my free timeon this braindead hellhole known as Jow Forums, where everything is the same and bad memes never die. I should probably leave this groundhog day nightmare world for good, and go develop myself as a person and improve my quality of life somehow. But alas, I’ll probably be back by next week.

Attached: 1556470289367.png (344x4993, 298K)

Another day another dollar.

Attached: k.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

K, When U Leavin?

then fuck off to Jow Forums you fat mutt. No one wants americans here