Deletes your 4channel

>deletes your 4channel

Attached: jacindahijab.jpg (862x485, 36K)

BASED

I will meet her at the gates of Jannah and we shall walk through together laughing at all the whitoid kuffar burning in Jahannam

Attached: 1540792705093.jpg (640x411, 42K)

The way they handled the aftermath of the shooting is the biggest meme

>this fine arse grandma
>google her
> only 12 year older than me

Attached: Capture.jpg (136x123, 6K)

t. welfare Iraqi

Disgusting woman

She should have been killed too

Why is NZ so cucked

Shut the fuck up, monkey.

Holy based

Delete your anus, bitch.

Yeah it was fucking retarded. All they really needed to do was talk about how radicalism of all backgrounds needed to be more actively combated. Then they should have seriously looked at how to prevent or reduce the likelihood of a repeat. Instead they went full retard.

She's been aging terribly since becoming PM and she hasn't been PM that long. Is it motherhood, the job or a combination of both.

Maybe they're breeding contempt on purpose so that the next shooter will come out sooner?

Enjoy prison

Attached: 1552649824146.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

You do know that she can't be both, right?

I can't think of an uglier leader than this literal who

did she actually wear this thing?

Trudeau tier retard

its me or his text is filled with hardcore hypocrisy ?

Why does she always have le pout pout face on

Bet she hopes there is another shooting so she can go around virtue signaling a again, she seemed to be having a great time.

She’s starving lad, aussies steal all of New Zealand’s food, show some respect

>be 26 years old
>make fun of people on the Internet due to their appearances
grow up

no we don't they willingly give it to us in payment for protection

Don't tell me what to do, monkey

>goes to balkanchan.ga
btfo

tl;dr

Which new turkish soap opera is this actress from? I can't even keep up with them

can you post examples? I ain't gonna read all that shit.

one time I fantasized about her sternly ordering me to masturbate into a cup for collection

>Wearing burqa because of terror attack
Why do White people do retarded things like this? That's a ridiculous way of showing solidarity with Muslims.

Women should never have been allowed to vote or given any other right except for staying at home and raising kids. Men are dumb enough but women make everything even worse.

where the part i am making fun of her, i just misjudge people age, happen all the time.

That would be unsurprising