What happens here?

What happens here?

Attached: Vladivostok-map-russia-japan.jpg (799x503, 153K)

i'd love to annex it.

ordinary russian lives there but no communication with japan

I live here desu. It's ordinary Russia with some extra Japs/Korean/China/Viet goods on the market.

Nothing

Could there ever be more regional integration with Japan or are relations between Russia and Japan too cold for that because of the Kuril Islands dispute among other things?

Do you have road or railway that go to the other side of Russia? is the middle of Russia empty?

>Do you have road or railway that go to the other side of Russia?
Yes, it’s been about 2 centuries

How about the weather? Is it tropical? How long would it take you to travel to Moscow by car or train?

>Is it tropical?
Are you a fucking idiot?

>Ussuriysk
Tigers happen there

i thought there are many asian-russian there but most of you guys look like slavic

Attached: Vladivostok.jpg (650x433, 294K)

weebs

look at his flag, by tropical he probably means any place where the temperature doesn't drop below 0

>is it tropical

Attached: c0c.jpg (634x650, 45K)

Norway isn't that cold

Attached: januar_temp-eu.png (2200x1900, 980K)

Asian province.

>Do you have road or railway that go to the other side of Russia?
Both of them. Still plane is way to go for me.

Weather is kinda crappy cos wetness here is very high. Imagine sunny day with 85+% wetness. It's a fucking greenhouse. I could easily bear +40C in Moscow and Krasnodar, but dieing at +25C here. Same on winter — strong winds + high air wetness makes even -15C feels like -40C. Train trip to Moscow is about 7 days long.

I have some Korean friends who actually assimilate here and consider themself rather Russians. Other than that there's some Asian students, but they mostly stick to the dorms. Nips are kinda rare tho.

>Train trip to Moscow is about 7 days long.
oof

I remember the japs called it "the closest yurop".

>russia
>evrope

Attached: 590851.jpg (850x500, 70K)

Right hand drive cars

whatever,don't come to japan.dirty bald Evan-kun?

Btw I'd love to have a roadtrip from here to Magadan one day

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-14-38-55.png (2560x1440, 989K)

Are you acting tsundere? Btw Japanese international studying promouters comes twice a year to my university and trying really hard to get some people for exchange/studying in Japan.

kek

I remember a Russian who lived there telling me how they used to cross the border to China frequently as it was very cheap over there. Now times are different and he cannot afford the annual trip to China anymore.

That's because Vladivostok is mostly populated by ethnic European Russians.

maybe I'm late to the party but how did Russia get all of that shit? now I look and they had it even before ww2? been playing too much grand strat I have no idea where the real borders are. In my mind jurchens live there, obviously that's not real

Look up Russian conquest of Siberia. Most of siberia was occupied by Inuit-like tribes the further east you went. Only the southern border area had Tuvans, Mongols, Manchus, etc.
Vladivostok area used to be under loose Manchurian control and had Manchus and coreans until the Russians annexed it, (somewhat) peacefully if I remember correctly. But besides that area most of siberia was just empty and “walk east and shoot anything in your way” which was why it was so easy for them to take

We do have a large number of Russian sailors in Hokkaido port though. Road signs are written in Russian alongside with Japanese.

>In my mind jurchens live there
I think their homeland is precisely in Inner Manchuria which now belongs to China. The inhabitants of the region in OP’s map were probably their cousins within the the same Tungusic peoples but the population might have been very sparse anyway. It once belonged to the Qing empire but Russia earned it for taking part in resolving the Opium War. Before the Russians ruled it Vladisvostok used to be a place for collecting sea cucumbers and the chinese to this day call the city by that name.

By the way, an alternative term for the Russian area is Outer Manchuria