If your country is not top 1 in this list you literally live in a shithole

if your country is not top 1 in this list you literally live in a shithole

Attached: f714ed4.jpg (1909x2048, 256K)

>romania
surprising.

City states are not real countries.

>City states are not real countries.

Attached: 1558069108987.jpg (680x940, 63K)

I'm very pleased with my 750/750 internet connection.

Attached: 1536526324880.png (730x1080, 502K)

A lot of Eastern-European countries never got internet in the first 20 years of it's release so by the time they started implementing internet, there were much newer and better technologies out there.

get the fuck out of my thread third worlders

t. literal extension fo Malaysia

Why? It's tiny

Attached: Снимок экрана (411).png (1920x949, 99K)

>NZ 22, Aussie 59
That's all that maters

Attached: fesh & cheps brew.png (260x194, 12K)

Hi Jow Forumssingapore! Upvote for gay rights, immigrant rights, ricemedia, and gay rights!

how come romania has good internet?

Shithole reporting in to dab on the firstie
You can’t contain me

Attached: 6CB0E4FF-F3D8-4429-92B1-057CA62E7C49.jpg (880x976, 191K)

hello r/singapore
EDIT: spelling error
EDIT 2: holy shit lol thanks for the gold stranger
stfu

Why so? We keep showering them with european subsidies. In exchange, they keep showering us with gypsies. Hardly a fair deal.

I was under the impression that Romania is 4th world

you are 4th world you stupid nigger mutt amerishart israel dog cunt

Attached: 1558135320889.png (686x798, 33K)

fast internet speed is mainly because pirating is their national sport
t. lived there and have romanian friends

I didn't know we're slow.

Sorry champ, you need to have an average height above 5'7" to be first world. Better luck next time

We'll be lower than 59 by 2020. As other countries improve their infrastructure, we are setting up a platform that cannot be properly upgraded without completely scrapping and doing properly from the ground up. Just hope Telstra wholesale doesn't try to fuck over routing to NZ as a means of further kneecapping the regional market.

Their internet infrastructure is laid out in a network of closely linked fiber nodes over a relatively short distance. It doesn't apply to rural areas outside of these networks but it would be somewhat comparable to a fibre exchange point being set up in every "block", in American terms. It doesn't scale up across large distances but is incredibly cost effective if laid out in urban clusters.

Found the nth romanian diaspora

>36MS
ouch

Shut up and pay your toll whitey

It's true tho.

>It's true tho.

Attached: 1557860281576.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

5 years ago we were trash (20 mbit), then cable companies either bought new routers or just opened the bandwidth they already have, now 80 is standard and 100-200 for not much more

>nth
what's that supposed to mean?
Btw i'm as swiss as it gets, but i have been around a lot and lived in romania for about 2.5 months and still have contacts with a few friends there

Well fuck

>usa
>118.5mbit/s average
I don't believe it

romania is a bit of an exception, they were late to the internet party to begin with and a complete lack of regulation meant that private individuals and small companies were throwing up private lans and intranets all over the place just so people could pirate shit and communicate with local communities
by the time they started getting really connected to the greater web instead of being just a scattering of large intranets there were already hundreds of established companies with 'last mile' cabling and buildings could be connected by a dozen independent providers, compare this with most western (or even eastern european) countries where you might have only a handful of last mile providers and residential buildings might only be connected to 1-2 providers, since last mile is often the most difficult part of getting people connected and romania already had a huge amount of companies doing last mile it wasn't really difficult to get those people fast speeds and huge amounts of competition kept prices down, it's worth noting that they only just recently started burying the cables instead of having rats nests like pic related all over the place

Attached: 1*ZeyDyk8VYEY8-3Npb7Gw4w.jpg (1024x768, 193K)

they're putting all that copper to good use

another pic since it's amusing to me
this is the capital city btw, not some rural backwater city where nobody gives a shit

Attached: romania.jpg (1000x444, 128K)

Hungary does this as well, but their internet is complete garbage lmao

t.

Attached: french.jpg (1024x768, 297K)

singapore and honk gong are just 2 cities, why is this allowed??

we don't do underground cables becasue of earthquakes

japan does the same

where the fuck is europe ? and how the fuck is romania in the top ? here when someone is lagging we say that he have romanian internet.

Attached: speed.png (762x705, 44K)

Not a source also unweighted stats