You have two choices that lay in front of you

Would you rather

(a)

Be a chad pussy-destroyer in a 3rd world shithole fucking everything that moves

or

(b)

Be a kissless handless incel virgin in a safer progressive, wealthy first world country

Attached: 26.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

I'm already (a) so I guess I'll go with that

obviously A
I don't plan on moving anyway

Why being something else why just being myself is the best thing

Attached: 1542482809730.jpg (519x519, 68K)

obviously A
living (b) already
t. 27 year old with a drinking problem

Attached: 3q5vrse.jpg (480x574, 32K)

a

A
if you're Chad enough in a 3rd world country you could buy 1st world country slaves from human trafficking rings.

Justification?

A but instead of fucking everything that moves I'd just get a high tier wife after a few sex fueled flings. Then we could raise a family and enjoy the poverty life together.

obviously A, who the fuck would want to be an incel lmao

I am kissless handless incel virgin and havent hugged a non-family woman for over 5 years. Had acne from 11-19 with crushed all my confidence and believe that any woman wants to be involved with me. Sex and physical contact are things that are normal and craved by me so i want it but i am too proud/ashamed to go to a prostitute. There for option (a) and not (b9 because i live it and dont enjoy such a life

B, I'm not a retard and that desperate.

So you've never even met one woman who's interested in you?

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

Complete moron. That's the choice, non est?

not that i am aware of. Stopped going to school at 16 (normal here) started an apprenticeship there where no woman in the factory after that i started uni and i am studying engineering also no woman. So how should they be interested and for those out in public I cant tell if they not talk to me.

>choose

C. Be wealthy in a first world country, visit 3rd world countries and destroy pussy there.

What's your social circle like?

family most live hours away and i am not close with my cousins. The few friends moved away after graduation and the connection fizzled out after time.

>3rd world shithole
enjoy your dickrot and assrot

Do you study psychology?

Ahh I can see where you're coming from now. Having a healthy social circle is usually integrable to having a healthy love life. Apart from meeting new people it's a big sign you're a normal dude

No why

You really sound like you're trying to empathize and find a greater understanding from these stories so I just thought you were a psych student. You at uni atm or just curious about your fellow man?

Im not OP this is my first post itt Just trying to help a brutha out

> a normal dude
mostly but the years spend with out friends/good acquaintances took its toll and i developed a drinking problem because of the loneliness and boredom. I never talked about my suffering it a bit relieving.
Thanks for the conversation user

(a), literally nobody would pick (b)

But... I'm pick "b"

Attached: 1550330434961.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

Yes I'm (b) too but if you had to choose wouldn't you rather be chad thundercock?

IRL, I'm not (b). And I would safe and rich virgin (b) life

I option (b) it doesent say he has to stay that way therefore it is a great option for those non first worlder who already experienced sex/love and have through this the confidence to pursue woman without the mental handicap of all those who chose (a)