What is the language of the elite in your country?

What is the language of the elite in your country?

Here in Ireland, English is seen as too common, Irish as too rural. Hence for the elite, focused around a small area of Dublin around Trinity College, the Freemason Lodge and the Government buildings, national museums and libraries the main language you will hear spoken is French

Attached: 1503179593229.png (1280x853, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swellanddandy.blogspot.ie/2010/01/french-language-of-elite.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pwUugsv6tEE
youtube.com/watch?v=mkBc8nKLoWM
lefroggydotcom.wordpress.com/vichy/the-freemasons-in-france-during-the-german-occupation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Further information:

swellanddandy.blogspot.ie/2010/01/french-language-of-elite.html

youtube.com/watch?v=pwUugsv6tEE

youtube.com/watch?v=mkBc8nKLoWM

Pic related: Command centre of the French speaking elite

Attached: 1471804530441.jpg (490x325, 267K)

It used to be Latin and Greek back than in Austria, when Freemason Nationalist douchebags were in power.

Now it's unironically English. The locals talk German, the businessmen and academics literally English.

Untyped lambda calculus is the language of the elite here.

Why are your people so prone to shitposting?

Attached: finns.jpg (203x249, 14K)

Charles De Gaulle once remarked to Éamon de Valera "It's like I'm still in France! Vive le France! Vive l'Irland! Vive l'Irland Nord libre!" Upon arriving at the Alliance Francaise in Dublin, as he spoke at the annual conference of Irish Freemasons (conférence des francs-maçons irlandais). He later described Ireland as "One of the proudest francophone nations in the world".

Attached: 1471804670645.jpg (1024x774, 307K)

De Gaulle was a Freemason?

How do you think he obtained power? He formed his own esoteric Gaelo-Gaulo slant of it

Any sources? Or links to his membership?

lefroggydotcom.wordpress.com/vichy/the-freemasons-in-france-during-the-german-occupation/

How does this feel to be this retarded ?

|=>lefroggydotcom
lmao great source

Probably he's right though. De Gaulle would never be so long in power, without being a shill.

The world is so difficult to understand...oh wait if I say everything is manipulated by a secret organisation everything makes sense ! And I get to be special too because I'm the only one who knows the truth >:^)

i missed you user

hmmmm a BADASS thread

no you don’t
shut the fuck up

>De Gaulle would never be so long in power
10 years...

The elite here speak certain dialects of Spanish (from Spain) or German, depending on part of the country. The German speakers are just larping though, as most Americans come from British stock.

maybe

Maybe what?

the last sentence you said

>he doesn't understand western secret societies

Be quiet and keep farming rice for King Gojong, peasant

Well it used to be true until all these mexicans came flooding into the country.

Absolute bullshit. Go larp as a kraut fuck or beaner elsewhere. Language of the elite has and will ALWAYS be, Yiddish

Dinglish

>Yiddish
Maybe in that one irrelevant state, sure.

What's wrong with speaking Irish?

Latin and Ancient Greek

Nothing.

nah he's right, Trinity wankers speak French to each other

Why not just English? It's an English speaking world

Because they like to act superior, and think speaking a different language while sneering at everyone else does it

cringed hard

>What is the language of the elite in your country?
Pic very related.

Attached: FAC5A47A-253F-4F3C-BD8E-EE24D8826F12.png (1655x931, 1.23M)