ITT: Jow Forums in 1850

ITT: Jow Forums in 1850

Attached: Broadway and Franklin Streets in New York City c. May 1850.jpg (1229x1294, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiC0EMu3P9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rare flag coming through

rare flag coming through

rare flag coming through

HELP THE MORMONS ARE EXECUTING US HERE IN UTAH!!!!

rare flag coming through

I don't get it

When will those bastard abolitionists in Boston realize we're never giving up our slaves, never, never, ever.

mine was a joke because Germany was a bunch of tiny states, the others missed the point

I is now state. Deal with it.

Attached: 1467612376427.png (594x675, 37K)

Attached: The five Clark sisters 1850.jpg (1400x1065, 493K)

Nightmare fuel. They're staring into your soul.

Nah the photography processes back then required you to sit still for like an hour and it was really uncomfortable.

Lincoln pls don't take my slaves away

verstehen sie deutsch? oder russich?

He's running a law firm in Illinois, he won't be a factor for a few years.

Almost like nothing has changed

Attached: 1854.jpg (800x980, 166K)

And you know, really uncomfortable corsets.

Become an informant for the Argentines, reveal all of Brazil's tactics and strategies in the Plantine War.

That street in NYC in the OP pic is probably full of shitty hipster cafes now. I should have to look up a modern picture.

Died the good old American way--by overeating.

Attached: 220px-Zachary_Taylor_restored_and_cropped.jpg (220x289, 19K)

Or drinking filthy Washington swamp well water.

>people in Utah
>before Mormons
Nah, no one wanted to live in this barren desert before, just Native American fucking shits

>Although a plantation owner in Louisiana, as well as the last US president to own slaves, President Taylor disappointed ardent Southerners by refusing to endorse the idea of adding new slave states to the union and he sharply condemned would-be secessionists. He also threatened military force against Texas, which was refusing to give up its nearly unpopulated western region to the newly-created New Mexico territory.

>At the height of the controversy, Taylor died on July 8, 1850 after a bout of severe gastroenteritis from eating cherries and drinking a large quantity of iced milk during Fourth of July celebrations in the nation's capital, having occupied the White House only 16 months. His vice president, the colorless New York lawyer Millard Fillmore, succeeded him as president.

>Fillmore arranged the Compromise of 1850, which abolished the slave trade, although not slavery itself in the nation's capital and admitted California as a free state. The Utah Territory was also created with the promise of religious freedom granted to Mormon colonists in the territory. The greatest and most disastrous mistake of the Compromise was the passage of the Fugitive Slave Act, which required residents of free states to assist in the capture and return of runaway slaves and threatened fines or imprisonment for anyone who aided and abetted a slave's escape.

Norwegen will nie unter den schwedischen boot zermalmt werden. Es ist in jeden Norwegische Jugends herz politisch Unabhängigkeit zu finden.

Fick Schweden (unt die samen)
Alles fur Norwegen!

Did attractive women exist before the 1960s at all?

>The president's medical condition and ultimate death were probably exacerbated by the primitive medical treatments administered to him, which included bleeding.

Yes the pre-GMO days when the world was pure and people lived in an all-natural environment where food was organic and healthy.

Hahaha, Prussians getting BTFO atm is the best day of my life!

Pan-Scandinavian union when guise?

Attached: what it couldve been.jpg (399x550, 50K)

According to this, their ages were respectively 32, 23, 36, 30, and 28.

Attached: 48856.jpg (838x688, 282K)

So you saying all but one were past the wall anyway.

TO HELL WITH SLAVERY

You go down to the devil, abolitionist. You probably believe the horse muddle put out by that Willy Garrison liar.

Don't go to Oregon! You'll get dysentery on the way! This isn't a game!

>Mexico cedes California
>Discovery of gold in California first reported in the news the following month

BASED/10

youtube.com/watch?v=OiC0EMu3P9s

San Francisco established its reputation as a gay Mecca during the gold rush days due to the lack of women there.

how can we deal with greek antisemitism?

Attached: cd78ea3b1d6d9327c733c971c92e3080.jpg (1500x1306, 615K)

Following the collapse of the 1848 revolutions, a decade of stiff repression fell over Germany. Prussian king Frederick William IV fell into a torpor of ultra-conservatism and religious mysticism until his paralysis from a stroke in 1857.

These abolitionist bastards from Massachusetts keep sending pamphlets in the mail. Colored men can't read pamphlets, but dammit, they can see drawings of them being flogged.

JENNY

Attached: jenny lind poster.jpg (750x1016, 411K)

ABBA before ABBA

What the fuck happened to my Colombian flag???

Come to America. All the cheap farmland you need.

Haha the Japanese monkey just got cuked by the wh*te barbarians. Luckily we will never submit to there rules!

Attached: 1555846826107.gif (360x202, 484K)

I never romanticize the past.. but damn why can't buildings be pleasant to look at anymore?

>Because of Taylor's opposition to expansion of slavery and his sudden illness and death, rumors persisted that he was poisoned by ardent expansionist Southerners. The 12th president's remains were exhumed in 1991 to settle the rumors, but 141 years after his death, he had decomposed too extensively. His organs and almost all soft tissue were gone and only his skeleton, teeth, the leathery outer layer of his skin, and some body hair (the bushy eyebrows visible in photographs were still evident) remained. The teeth were in surprisingly good condition for a 65 year old man who lived prior to toothpaste, with no sign of gum disease. His front teeth had considerable wear, suggesting he was in the habit of grinding his teeth.

>Testing of hair samples failed to disclose any measurable trace of arsenic, therefore the forensics team concluded that the president's death was almost certainly due to natural causes.

That's another three years from now, Chun.

Because they are purposly made to slowly induce our minds into dispair, stress and depression, that's another way of subjugating the peoples and making us dependant on anti depresants. Fucking unitarians are behind this too, mata a un unitario por el Restaurador, user.

Oops, the Chinese emperor just sent his annual tribute request. You have to give up your daughter for his harem. I'm terribly sorry.

Except for the sweatshop factories employing women and child labor. Compulsory education in the Netherlands wasn't required until 1901. In the US it varied by state. Massachusetts had mandated schooling since Puritan times but it was not required in all 50 states until 1918, however it was another 20 or so years before the laws were enforced to any significant degree.

THANK FOR NEW ISLANDS SPAIN :)

Attached: Vieques y Culebra.jpg (474x355, 12K)

*doesn't exist*

Attached: 1509950207119.png (500x360, 241K)

Cuba would be a fine place to expand slavedom if we could pry her from Spain's grip.

Hola, gringo, I think I can help you with that. Just gib money so I can start una revolución en Cuba.

Attached: Narciso Lopez.png (200x254, 95K)

Frenchies get out pls

Attached: tirailleurs_annamites_a_exercice.jpg (640x410, 124K)

The French didn't start to take over Indochina until later in the decade.

norway is danish

>controlled by Sweden 1815-1904

did you get banned?. why use a proxy