I wish I was Japanese

I wish I was Japanese
I wish I lived in Tokyo

Attached: 1556624424106.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7kor5nHtZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: hypersoyjack.gif (452x371, 59K)

You again. Please leave.

>You again. Please leave.

Attached: soyjack.png (210x240, 6K)

Japan is a very stressful and toxic place for your an Japanese person. I'm glad I wasn't born there.

You are literally a weeaboo.

Never watched a single anime.

A weeaboo by definition is someone who wishes to be Japanese. They usually want that because they watched anime but I guess you're an exception

That's a made-up definition for that word.

Not even Pokemon?

no its not, otaku is someone obsessed with a hobby like anime, so someone who osesses over anime is an otaku.
someone who obsesses over Japan and completely disregards their own country, like you're doing, is a weeaboo.

You're a weeb

Didn't know that was an anime, but yes, as a kid. If so, I also watched yugioh and dragonball. But that stopped when they stopped airing it (which was when I was about 10 I guess).

>"Why couldn't I be born Japanese in Tokyo"

Attached: imagess.png (231x218, 18K)

do you know how cringe this thread is?
>god I wish I was dutch
>god I wish I lived in Amsterdam

My love for Japan and Tokyo in particular is solely and decisively based on a trip I took there 1.5 years ago. Unlike what many people falsely claim, it is not based on anime or yellow fever.

Any animation made by Japan is anime. Why do you want to be Japanese if you're not into Jap media anyway? Yellow fever?

Since I'm so wrong how bout you tell me what a weeb is? Just know that what you're saying about wanting to be Japanese is worse than being a weeb by your definition

I wish I was Somali
I wish I lived in Stockholm

Attached: giga.png (859x960, 327K)

Why would anyone want to live in ams*rdam?
Tokyo is a vibrant, bustling city which never sleeps yet is completely safe and spotless. It is unique in the world in that regard.
For me, the word "weeb" is inextricably linked to anime.

Do you love Japan?

YES

It is linked with anime since that's the cause for many people to be one Weebs. You became one because you loved how nice Tokyo was(which I can't blame you since I also wanna go to Tokyo). Instead of thinking how you want to be Japanese, think of a way to live in Japan. Being an English teacher is a good way but not in the long-term, only for 5 years at max

tokyo is expensive shithole

sure, why not

Attached: titty Samurai.jpg (958x1280, 273K)

good morning netherlands

I can be an English teacher (pic related) but I refuse to lower myself to that level. Some companies I know have departments in Tokyo, I might see if I can weasel my way in and go there. Then marry a local woman just to get some kind of green card and end up living in the greatest city in the world, Tokyo.

Attached: Shakespeare.png (1021x837, 166K)

Well, I don't want to crush your dreams but Japan is not the perfect country you have in mind. In reality Japan is a really boring country compared to European countries and ofc USA. I'm not even going to talk about its ecomic stagnation or other shit. There is nothing interesting for you if you're not into Jap stuff. You're better off in Netherlands.

>You're better off in Netherlands
I'm bored here, I feel shackled. I want to go and never look back.

Attached: tF5IyZz.gif (105x105, 466K)

Oh My

given that i know people who went to japan and desperately wanto revisit on top of the fact that people who go there never said it was boring makes me believe its not a boring place at all maybe compared to usa its on the same level but easily more fun than any european country

The only part of the USA that doesn't seem mind-numbingly boring to me is NYC.

If you suffer in Netherlands then you will probably suffer in every country since none of them will offer you better living conditions.
Can it be because they are huge weebs?

I wish you luck mate. I want to live there for a year or two and then leave but it's not easy since I'm not a native English speaker

thank god im not zapanese

imagine suffering as a dutchmen when you basically landed the golden lottery

I disagree. You assume that "living standards" are the only thing that matter. I don't care about the size of my apartment or my purchasing power (within reason). The intangibles matter to me. And Tokyo is better in that regard.

Okay then but I wouldn't wanna go to work like this you know.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7kor5nHtZQ
Tokyo or Japan in general may look like heaven to outsiders but if you think deeply, you will see that is not the case.

>being stuffed in a train full of japanese people
comfy