Australians are discount americans

Australians are discount americans

Attached: image.jpg (1278x1181, 120K)

it's true. all the benefits of a first world country, a fraction of the problems.

But worse because they act like tough "sickcunts" but are actually pooftahs who live in a no gun nanny state and hide their fakeness with "banter".

those are called bogans, my nip friend. and even bogans hate bogans.

Canadians, Australians are on really happy place
They can take American achievements as theirs yet they are updating their countries referring to yank shit parts like gun laws

Not true

Only Amerimutts claim this, because you have no brotherly country or true allies.

Attached: 1551450155946.png (756x707, 521K)

There are over a million registered firearms in my state alone, seppo-kun.

Anyone who actually knew Australia would know that we're actually discount Brits

>discount
Ever had to call out a Telstra technician? Nothing discount about that.

while not exactly brotherly we have Canada. What do you have? Scotland, Wales, NI? NI and Scotland especially could leave the UK

your lifestyle is not British

You got that backwards bud. Brits sent their strongest away just like the Japs did in WWII. Would rather have an Aussie by my side than a limey fuck

>while not exactly brotherly we have Canada. What do you have? Scotland, Wales, NI? NI and Scotland especially could leave the UK

Attached: 1538625256968.png (625x682, 125K)

I think they would both prefer having each other by their sides rather than a mutt.

Weather aside is kind of is.

>You got that backwards bud. Brits sent their strongest away just like the Japs did in WWII. Would rather have an Aussie by my side than a limey fuck

Attached: DEFycfZUIAAoQIz.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

Attached: 1543889636829.jpg (732x646, 122K)

that's nz. you're a monstrous mixture of the US and UK. canadians are the real discount americans

Do I have to say it Sweden

Your obsession with cuckholding?

this is such a retarded thread

>that's nz. you're a monstrous mixture of the US and UK. canadians are the real discount americans

Attached: 1554067570981.jpg (644x800, 35K)

Whiter than you Mohammed

I doubt even I would want to operate with your fatass

Both the UK and the USA have fucked over Australia and there is a bit of a general dislike of poms and yanks here.

only because you're in it

why are you all so mean :(

Australians are discount texans
Canadians are discount east coast americans

wow dude you really got me

I'm gonna kick your ass

Attached: 371-3710469_view-1479850296243-wojak-punch-gif.jpg (820x721, 100K)

yeah so do us a favor and fuck off

Australians have their own distinct culture and national interests separate from the British and Americans.

right as soon as i finish with your mom

Amerifat reads that a few Aussie retards volunteered for Vietnam. Thinks they're best allies. Aussies tell them to fuck off. Many such cases!

Attached: 1551305694500.jpg (888x894, 68K)

lol

They are our best allies, though. Fuck Israel.

well they're discount, whatever they are

Your country is new world my friend.

Canadians are basically Americans and owe pretty much their entire well being to interaction with the US

>p-please like us Aussies, I don't like my husband Israel anymore. He pozzes me too much.

So this is the extent of the world """"super power"""". No allies, no friends. Nothing to offer to the world.

dunno how you can stand it

Attached: 1558485628515.jpg (830x556, 75K)

Aussies are we still bezzies? haha c-cunt m8

Everyone is counting down the days til Chinese dominance. Or even better, Yellowstone erupts.

Attached: steve-smith-7595[1].jpg (759x422, 18K)

Attached: Im+not+even+on+that+list+of+heights+_86aaee41540a9b815cb082e378e04fb9.jpg (3840x2160, 688K)