Why are americans so emotionally fragile?

Why are americans so emotionally fragile?

If you mention anything about Vietnam war, they throw a tantrum, there was just a thread with someone from Vietnam and americans were mad about something that happened 44 years ago.

44 years, and americans will still get fucking mad about a war they lost, a war which had no implications on how they would live their lives on american ground.

Imagine if Germans were this butthurt, imagine any mention of ww2, and then Germans would start bragging about dirty tatics like napalm or shooting unarmed people like americans do.

Why are americans so fragile? Its likea kid having a meltdown over something they didn't even went through, its no wonder the [triggered] meme started all in the US.

Attached: i lost my head in nom.jpg (473x327, 28K)

Cuz ur gay

it'd be easier to take if they were at least white

Attached: Untitled.png (808x455, 886K)

>Reddit spacing
Also since when does any Millenial-aged American give a shit about a war that happened 50 years ago before we were alive?

cringe incel fanfiction

They were whiter than the soldiers you sent. Some NVA officers wondered if they were at war with the wrong country, judging by the amount of Kara Boğa soldiers they found.

ya it's weird behaviour from a country that is supposedly the greatest in the world

if i was american id just tell everyone else to fuck off lol

Wtf, where is that flag from?

probably because they're stupid

I don't care about Vietnam.

Attached: 1500513734288.png (252x289, 128K)

Because grandpaw lost his legs in Nam’ to those dirty gooks trying to protect their country. We were only trying to give them freedums. Dog bless his service :DDDDDDD

it's fun to pretend to though

All these threads just amuse me, the hate for Americans on this board is of general agreement but you people continue to make threads about us,continue to reply to these upset comments and continue to be upset about things you could easily ignore by giving the treatment people do to trip fags. But of-course you simpletons do not have the capacity to be able to create simple solutions for simple problems, all you do is feed into your envy and so feed my entertainment. And this stigma that we are ignorant is beyond me for I have never scene more
compassion for other countries as much as itself than right here in America

Attached: 090DC20B-3442-4AB0-AA8E-A5588C479C3E.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

Attached: american-poster.jpg (1644x1644, 1.09M)

Obsessed

Attached: 9746A8D5-3FE5-48DB-BF3F-A58170898AFB.jpg (1083x616, 98K)

Attached: 20190523_232120.jpg (720x560, 170K)

That's what most do. It just seems like when Americans try to talk about the complexities of what made us pull out foreigners stick their fingers in their ears. Yes we totally lost the war. No we didn't get our asses kicked. We won almost every battle & killed more of them than they did us. Our political and military leaders did not understand guerrilla warfare though. By time our leaders figured out what we needed to do(win the trust of the villagers) it was to little to late. Civilians in both countries were pissed.

>reddit spacing
Forced meme

Vietnam was kino as fuck