Girls fantazise about rape, but don't actually want to be raped

>Girls fantazise about rape, but don't actually want to be raped
Why

Attached: IMG_20181126_213733.jpg (332x268, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't want to be raped by someone who is ugly enough to actually rape people silly

But if you want to be raped, then it's not a rape

Fantasies are not to be mixed with reality.
I fantasize about raping little girls but I would never do it.

Why tho

Attached: 1558651355115.png (829x633, 348K)

they fantasize about rougher sex but not specifically rape
the sterilized idea they have of rape is the closest thing they got to real rough sex but they forget the real danger of mutilation of murder when fantasizing

They are fantasizing about the rapist, not about the rape itself. You are simply not a desirable rapist for them.

GOD what an incel thread

if Allah's willing you will all have sex

Attached: mother of dragons.jpg (716x709, 76K)

because it means they are irresistable and giving up all control while still being safe

all of my gfs wanted to be raped by me, have you ever had a gf

Most conservative white women fantasize about BBC, doesn't mean they want to get BLACKED

they don't fantasize to get raped by obese NEETs in an alley with a knife to their throats, they fantasize about being taken by handsome men who are strangers and smell good and have a big cock.
learn the difference

my queencel

T. FBI

>I fantasize about raping little girls but I would never do it.
yikes

Attached: 1558641301430.png (600x450, 112K)

It isnt rape if they are attracted to them then, is it?

i want to illegally clone daenarys and fuck her silly

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190404_143431612.jpg (1809x1024, 1.12M)

Women need to be raped. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives save for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit. They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up. This is what women really want. I say we give it to them.

tnx mr gun man uwu

being attracted to someone doesn't mean you want to instantly have sex with that person.
what woman call "rape" in their fantasies is not actual rape with broken bones and blood but it's more like someone forcing sex on them and using them for their base sexual pleasure.
at least that's what I gathered.

Why are Italians always so knowledge about sex,truly a race of sexy hot people

>someone forcing sex on them and using them for their base sexual pleasure
That's the exact definition of rape.

>Girls fantazise about rape
Who does? Not all do. Do you have a source for how many do?
Also, this: If no one is romantically interested in you, it’s only your fault.

being ugly isn't anyone's fault

y-you too

in their fantasies they are not being forcefully penetrated while their skull is held to the vomit-smelling stone pavement of an alley, it's much more about the idea of giving up power than envisioning the actual circumstances of real rape,
that's what I'm saying.

Attached: 1512104641711.jpg (583x573, 64K)

They do, but only by Chads

in short

Most women have rape fantasies according to scientific surveys, and around 70% of women achieve orgasm during rape. This is well-established by reputable researchers. Another crazy fact - women experience sexual arousal and vaginal lubrication when being shown films of bonobos (the chimpanzee species) having sex. This is well-known by people familiar with the literature.

A woman wrote this.
Another woman directed it.

Attached: pure kino.webm (320x213, 2.78M)

>Girls fantazise about rape
I don't. wtf?

That's too bad, prepare for massive Slavic cock

Attached: large.jpg (553x438, 28K)

I'm a man and I fantasize about raping but I'd never actually rape anyone. Why? Because it's an innermost, primal need an animal could have but it's counterbalanced by my human empathy. I think the same applies to women. It's an irrational urge that nobody actually wants to act upon unless they're a deranged ape.

Attached: sick munke.png (415x393, 290K)

Bend over slut, you know you like it just let it happen

Bitch what the fuck

Attached: 1558591487935.png (839x604, 310K)

You don't even know what to do lmao

It's not really about "rape," it's about being dominated and impregnated by a stronger and more powerful man. I'll give a brief example - most women HATE it when men they are dating/married to "ask" for sex. That's far too weak. When I finally got a girlfriend, I made this mistake. I eventually learned to just grab her by the arm with one hand and hold a tube of lubricant in the other hand that I "needed" to have sex right at that moment, and that it was time for her pants to come off. The lube meant that she had no excuse about how she "wasn't ready."

>I'll MAKE you ready

And she got "ready" on her own after hearing that.

Benis in bagina right?
It's not that hard :DDDD

Attached: DelightfulFragrantBonobo-size_restricted.gif (720x402, 89K)

Wetting the cookie
I'm gay anyway so it's never gonna happen

Absolutely fucking based,that's the way to go

t. Somali immigrant

>my girlfriend
>I "rape" her
that's roleplay though

Based

They want to be raped by cool guy with shit ton of money and power and treats them well after rape
Reality of rape is basically done by ugly incels that will rape and kill them

WTF is he even saying???

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190404_142157374.jpg (2801x1660, 1.41M)

rare

Most still orgasm from rape tho. Or that's what 4chins told me.

God, wish I had a gf that would rape me by patting my head

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 17K)

lubrication and orgasms can definitely be triggered by mechanical stimuli though, not just mental.
if the a male proctologist puts a finger in your ass and tickles the prostate and you get an erection does that mean you're enjoying it and like men?

He needs to die

Have you tried smiling at a woman?

Attached: Read in Russian accent.jpg (1080x418, 155K)

Honestly, no one is born ugly enough to not get a chick. Get in shape, dress well, get a good haircut, and if your face is unbareable to look at, get a beard. Get an interesting hobby, eat well, learn something interesting (music, literature, poetry, a sport etc.), and be confident.
Make yourself attractive.

Uh, user... why are you familiar with monkey sex literature?

>MFW can't grow a beard

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 34K)

He is an enlightened god

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190524_102225531.jpg (2950x1660, 2.68M)

>Just wash your penis bucko

yes
because normal reaction would be fear, shame and anger releasing chemicals in your body that will keep the blood out of your penis

you gotto be a virgin to think if anyone touching your willy means it will be hard

Wait, I thought Stefan Molyneux was married and straight?

Same :/ It would be nice if she was a few years older than me too

>don't know how prostates work
ok

Actually, I forgot to mention the importance of having good hygene and smelling. So yeah, that too.

>Tfw i dont fantasize about getting raped
>Tfw i dont fantasize about raping people
You all sickoes make me feel like im the weird one

Attached: 186.jpg (370x370, 15K)

They fantasize about rape the same way you probably fantasize about a hot girl forcing herself on you.
But you probably don't want some low to average girl to that do you.

Glad that you asked,it is well known that Stefan Molyneux might have homosexual closet gay fucking as Mike his co-host apparently in his words stay around Molyneux because " he wants to be close to his daughter and him" it's possible he is a sadistic homosexual pervert or simply a sadistic cocksucker that is obsessed with spanking. Regardless he enjoys the power dynamic he has with his failure wife the great Christina only being separated by her by way of A FUCKING COFFIN

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190404_144027087.jpg (3413x1920, 3.86M)

the usual bullshit

I was actually sexually harassed by a mentally challenged landwhale in a tram, who sat next to me, grabbed my hand, closed her eyes and started moaning.

I sat there shocked for about a minute not knowing what to do, and then escaped to the other side of the tram.

Eveyone else is doing it, user. Why can’t you?

>if someone if ramming a steel rod up my ass i will have an erection for sure
kek refrain from posting virgin kid

doing that won't grant you a woman

are you actually mentally handicapped?
some people ejaculate during their prostate exams because their body is responding to a mechanical stimulus.
stop being a mouthbreathing tard and read a book, nigger.

incel freak

hole

have sex

they ejaculate because they like it retard
stop being a virgin gypsie

you didn't finish elementary school.

Attached: 1512256062105.jpg (323x480, 16K)

Sneed, copulate with another man

its SOME ppl, retarded Mario wanabe expert
SOME, if what you were saying is true everybody without healthissues would come, because ya know thats how da body works lol

stupid fucking retard, get out of my sight

>b-but it's some peopel
>that means the argument of your body responding to physical stimulations is wrong
go finish elementary school, double nigger.

Just fuck already

I don't want to get in trouble for molesting a person with down syndrome.

Hev seks

Attached: j8ufbixp.jpg (720x717, 58K)

Women actually have less self control in the moment than men. They become your plaything for your big brain.

i did, you need to be 18 to post here, fuck off
fuck the hell off virgin incel
just because you want me to fuck you in the ass doesnt mean everybody would enjoy it

a literal angery retard.
you don't get to make up your own version of anatomy just because you haven't finished school m8, now stop replying to me you braindead faggot.

They teach you about prostate orgasms in Italian elementary school? Or was it a private lesson with your uncle

le epic comment.
why are you faggots so insecure about getting an erection during a medical check?
do you actually think it's "gay" to not get cancer?
insecure homos.

watch less sissy trainers faggot, you dont know anatomy or anything about sexuality

I'm not 50 or homosexual so I've never had anything up my ass.

I actually had a hard finger inside of my asshole when I was extremely ill in the hospital (internal bleeding) shit felt good am awful and painful. I have no idea how anybody can enjoy shoving shit in their ass

Men fantasize about rape, but don't actually do it. Don't you?

No.

Goddam#

literally mad brainlet, read a book
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

nobody gives a shit about you, it's a well documented anatomical process so you are literally nobody to say it's not true or gay or anything you insecure brainlets are on about.

even people who don't enjoy might ejaculate from direct stimulation, that was my whole point before someone opened the brainlet cages.

Why are whites like this? Why are they incapable of sexual intercourse.

Because dominance inherently is a masculine and feminine people inevitably are attracted by masculinity. Also, not every fetish need to be fulfilled in real life, same reason why we enjoy killing living beings in video games although we wouldn't even want to kill a fly IRL.

200% based
also checked

>but don't actually want to be raped

i bet there is a substantial minority of women who actually want to get raped by any man in a random situation if possible
there's something with being dominated by physically stronger beings and ruining their supposedly precious sexual value for the momentarily ecstatic sensation, especially in women's psychology