What's it like to live in a g-green country?

What's it like to live in a g-green country?

Attached: Human-Development-Index.jpg (850x397, 52K)

Hell.

I get +1300€/month as neetbux from state. The only thing I have to do to get them is to full an online form (which is mostly pre-filled after the 1st time). The neetbux is paid as cash money to my bank account. Part of it is paid automatically on the 1st day of every month, part of it needs me to fill the aforementioned form so it usually takes 2-3 days to process. I can include any living cost bills in the application as well, which will then be refunded to me so I can afford to pay them without having to sacrifice from the 1300€ given monthly. This includes stuff like electricity, heating, gas, water, dentist appointments/operations, hospital bills, doctor appointments, prescription drugs and new prescription glasses once every 2 years. Anyone who is unemployed and doesn't have any income is appliciable to receive this money, and it'll be paid for as long as you need it. I get to decide how long I need it for, so far it's been 8 years. No medical reasons needed to apply for it, although if you're injured you can apply for additional benefits, starting from ~100€/month (increasing by severity of disability) with any costs caused by additional help/services you need added on top of it.

Attached: comf.jpg (444x410, 59K)

Don't you have any ambitions? Are you gonna stay NEET for the rest of your life?

t. privileged firstie
On the surface that sounds really nice but don't you feel that you have to responsible for your own life instead of being a burden to others?

We are third world, cope

There's no purpose to life so I'm just focusing on living a comfy life, doing stuff I like and trying to avoid stress. I sometimes do gigs as security and traffic management at festivals and events because it's nice to get to travel and to see the events from "behind the scenes" while you're at it. I have a very good life as is, I've studied and got my diplomas, I never have to worry about healthcare regarding anything and I can always afford the things I want. I like my life like this, I wouldn't be living it otherwise. Unemployment isn't that high in nordic nations (when compared to the rest of europe) so I'm not too stressed about being a burden.

Attached: 1553506705917.png (1182x784, 137K)

Fairly comfy. Beach is only a 5 minute drive. Can’t complain really. I can’t compare it though. Only place that’s not green that I went to was Thailand. That was only the touristy bits. Beautiful country, top tier food and incredibly nice people.

no need to be concerned about getting shot

Based. I wish I was you

>I've studied and got my diplomas
can't you get a job or did you just choose this life?

It's great

What's it like to live in a y-yellow country?

Attached: 1495985457140.jpg (700x700, 417K)

>mexico
>light green
man the rest of the world must be fucked up

Russia is definitely above 0.80, wtf

I visited Egypt twice and I find now very difficult to complain about the quality of life we have here. Did someone have a similar experience?

Attached: 1551853705643.jpg (800x600, 151K)

this

true. shit map

forgot pic

Attached: human-development-index-a42c8357c168ebd03c90930b9d3c439b_v3_850x600.jpg (2656x1875, 397K)

I believe I could but the grind isn't something I find very fulfilling, so you could say I chose this. Don't like the idea of waking up (almost) every day to do something menial (studied IT and automation), which is why I like the gigs as security/traffic management since they happen only ever so often and they usually last for a short duration only, usually 1-7 days/gig. I can already afford most everything I want and I have nothing to worry about. Having to maintain a relationship with an employer would just add stress but give little in return. I've played around with the thought of applying to polytechnic to study for engineering diploma (which is free in Finland, like all other education, meals and travel expenses included) to be able to do more lax jobs but there's not much pressure to do it since life is good as is.

Attached: 1549320741747.jpg (541x348, 106K)

Green argentina ?? wikipedia information ?? MILLIONS of people in that country do not have drinking water and basic sewage or drainage services; Every 10 hours a person dies from malnutrition in Argentina ...

Attached: 20190520_034444.jpg (717x1167, 437K)

it's like 2005 data at most lol

Lol keep seething our country may have some problems but it's still a better place than your shithole

Full of homosexuals.

0.811 HDI here.
At this level we are pretty much yellow so i guess i don't know

>not applicable

Attached: 1557309732311.jpg (544x549, 58K)

Things just work I guess

Things just work but people complain how it doesn't work perfectly, as in they wonder why they're not getting paid for just existing

Some chad rich Finn funds this. Scandinavia needs to be fucking glassed. What the fuck is wrong with Europeans. Now your muzzie hoards are on the dole too.

More detail

Attached: 1554324337642.png (4974x2519, 508K)

which year is this? Here is the most recent one (2017)

Attached: 1920px-Countries_by_Human_Development_Index_(2018).png (1920x853, 334K)

this

I sincerely hope Egypt can come around to being the thoughtful, respectful, stable, and tolerant nation its people deserve.

So you live at home with you parents? No way I could find a appartement while only living on 1300€. Our disability for neetbux is 1900€ after taxes and that would be abysmal to live on

have you seen russian dashcams? yeah

I live on my own in a 2room downtown apartment, rent is 400€/month. Living is cheaper in Finland than it is in Norway.

Damn that's cheap, what's the quality of it? You could probably find something down to 500€ here but it would be like living in a barn filled with mold

This is literally the height of human existence.
Our history has always been a struggle to reduce suffering and increase pleasure.
A shame so few of us can experience this.

that's cheap even here...

Kitchen bathroom and windows had just been renovated before I moved in here. It's a clean nice and pretty up-to-date apartment just a block away from most services. Neighbors are mostly elders so it's a calm and quiet block to live in. This block also had fiber installed so I get 100/100mb included in rent.

Indonesia need to get a grip, Malaysia is a literal caliphate and they are higher than us. wtf

Yellow is the future

I live in a smaller coastal city, not in the capital. Rents have skyrocketed in downtown Helsinki, people pay over 800€/month for ~20m^2. I don't think I could live like that.

depressing and stagnated

>its people deserve
They have what they deserve lol

I'm jealous! Is this state provided or form the private market? (Or if you knew someone that hooked you up)

Not necessary good
We are green and still shit.

It's privately owned and I had no previous contact with the owner. I found it on an online marketplace.

but you are aware that living this way, you will never have a partner let alone children

Whats the point of working in Finland? Whats the point of doing lower tier jobs like working in McDonalds if you can get 1300 Euro per month doing nothing?

sounds like paradise.
not that i would take this money for an indefinite period of time because i have very bad thoughts when i'm unoccupied but fuck if i couldn't use a little money to make some upgrades to my machine.
i wonder if this will become a standard for the entire world in the next few decades.
imagine what future generations will think of us when they learn how we had no financial security at all.
the world always goes through a downward trend in equality so i guess this won't ever happen anyway.

Attached: 1514877579402.png (285x270, 140K)

There are a lot of women neeting it out, some of them want a someone who can be at home 24/7

There's not much point to anything if you delve deep enough into it. But most prefer to work anyway, we have a ton of McD's and our unemployment rate is very average for Europe, much lower than most meds. Turns out that given the chance most people like to get a good education, a good job etc. rather than snooze at home. Also most normies don't mind paying the taxes because they know it helps them just like it helps me, they too don't ever have to worry about healthcare bills or affording education, not for themselves or their offsprigs.

I feel pretty privileged indeed and it makes me a bit sad knowing that elsewhere people like me would resort to violent crime, theft and drug trade to scrape by. It's also why Finland is one of the safest countries in the world, there's little to no initiative for lowlifes to do crime.

extremely based, I wish I could live like this.

Malaysia has oil and is being subsidized by Singapore.

Indonesia doesn't have that much oil but has a bajillion more people than Malaysia.