If the emergency number of your country is 9-1-1 it means you are usa's bitch and you must do whatever you can to...

If the emergency number of your country is 9-1-1 it means you are usa's bitch and you must do whatever you can to complain to your local government so they can change it back.
Here in Mexico it was 066 but in recent years it was changed to 911.
>but a universal number is good for everybody.
Ok then, but why it has to be the ameripiggies one, also those digits are not even close to eachother and are not comfortable to type in.

Here you can filter all the countries with a 911 emergency number so you can check which countries are usa's bitch.

adducation.info/general-knowledge-travel-and-transport/emergency-numbers/

Attached: images(27).jpg (587x522, 59K)

Deal with it.

It's like 15 or something here I don't even remember

110->Police
112->Ambulance or Firefighter
Also based thread picture. Fuck America and Americans

t. Lost the only two wars they've ever fought

999 - ambulance
998 - fire service
997 - police
112 - universal

>American education

Attached: 1558418224187.png (190x266, 8K)

He's right if you don't count insignificant colonial conflicts.

So I guess 1871 never happened

Germany wasn't a country yet. It was Prussia who won that war

Seethe some more yurofags

based
112 is good

But still germanic people

technically he's right retards

i hope all you anti americans are actually voting for anti American parties in your respected country so we can defeat "global finance"

t. won the replacement of their own people

190- the popo
192- ambulance
193- fire department
fuck amerimutts

112 EU wide universal emergency call
150 firefighters
155 emergency medical service
158 police
156 municipal police

911 should automativally reconect you to 112 and emergency numbers of coupple other countries might do the same

Canada was the first place in the western hemisphere, and 2nd place in the world after Britain, to have a dedicated emergency number. Initially we used 999 like Britain but after the FCC and AT&T discussed it they determined 911 was easier to remember and the central 1-1 worked better with existing phone systems whereas 999 did not. Much of Canada was using 9-1-1 before much of America, it is also used throughout the Caribbean. This is why it's the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) as opposed to the United States Numbering Plan, so it's not really a yank thing but a NA thing, Mexico was always just an odd hold out until 2016.

In Canada you can also use 112

Attached: PicsArt_05-24-10.27.47.png (1024x526, 180K)

Is that a projection? I live in America not Europe, any Grand replacement is your own doing

UK is 999, it is 999 because 9 is the last number on the phone so you could dial it easily and in the dark on the old phones with the spin dial.

110 ―> Police
119 ―> Ambulance or Firefighter

Dutch are Germanic but they aren't German

We used to have that too but apparently it was too complicated. So now it's back to only 999.

>that Monster logo

Boomer hands drew this graphic

112 master race reporting in

we've 112 here too

911 works too as far as I'm concerned

Why are Mexicans always so angry?

Afaik if you call your national emergency number in any EU-country you're automatically redirected to the emergency number of the country you're in

113 here, emergency service, police and firefighter all in one, just changed recently

112 - universal

101 - firefighters
102 - police
103 - ambulance

we won the cold war :)

Looks like a woman grapping her left butt cheek

Attached: 1557323149748.png (710x577, 44K)

wtf you're right

Attached: clover.png (204x173, 90K)