/brit/

Attached: Becks-Lager-Beer-Bottle-20-x-275ml-0-0.jpg (500x500, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3McQkU46k
vocaroo.com/i/s0TwbxxTdfYI
youtu.be/tUUCi5dpWrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yorkshire

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3McQkU46k

what you lot drinking then

you are triggering my alcoholism with this image please refrain

Attached: a (one, singular) complaint.png (663x655, 258K)

on my 4th pint can of stella

bit of the ol speckled hen de lads

Hot muggins of tea, get me through the last 10 minutes of toil
Will be pouring at least half of it down the sink

Marks anger is coming on, gonna be a long night for him

knocked back 70cl of vodka yesterday untll 5 in the morning so i'm off it today

Attached: Nigel_Farage.png (712x526, 29K)

the unseen willy (mine)

That oXo Butterfly is the biggest troll there. Sort of off Mark until he wises up to that.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TwbxxTdfYI

They should rather remove his posters because of his dreadful music than his political affiliations

I couldn't possibly think of a worse godfather for your cat. You know me. I'll drop her at her christening. I'll forget her birthdays until her 18th, when I'll take her out and get her drunk and possibly, let's face it, you know, try and shag her. I mean, seriously, it's a very, very bad choice.

Desperately need a poo but I have a family engagement to attend

Alri lad, what'll it be? Sparkling water?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com(3).jpg (2074x1383, 987K)

10 minutes before all the freaks start crawling out the woodwork

Peng
Ting

Attached: 5B51F0B5-64AD-4823-A832-83402133E859.jpg (901x1280, 116K)

The usual. 500ml of gin with sugar free tonic

Attached: IMG_20190524_120403339_2-min.jpg (4096x3072, 2.18M)

>They should rather remove his posters because of his dreadful music than his political affiliations

Attached: 1385167349225.jpg (900x1344, 82K)

corrr you can get old speckled hen here
might have to give it a whirl next time i'm at the shop

youtu.be/tUUCi5dpWrw
15:56

proper circus
loved it
didnt get round to voting tho

I don't understand how that's enough to affect change. Especially not in forever-offended Liverpool.

what are you lot reading then

sexy want sex sex sex want fukc

is that her name?

incubating a boner

wish my tits were smaller

>The man, who asked not to be named, told the BBC he was not "offended" by the posters and did not demand they were taken down.

>He said he just questioned the company on whether they were appropriate.
Leftypol gimps trying their hardest to weasel out of this one

tried a new lemon cider they're selling in aldi here with my dinner

its just their cheap apple cider (which is kind of shit) with lemon added to as is the case with such ciders it and was thinking it would be a shit infusion job which barely masks the apple, but it was actually really nice

Didn't Old Speckled Hen used to sponsor Dave (TV channel)? Some foggy memoryling of that nature

One of the main reasons why the "far right" is rising is because nobody actually engages with them, banning shit is not an argument and just makes you look like you know you're wrong

a Brothers Rhubarb and Custard cider

dhalgren by samuel r delany

*fondles them*

>lad I asked for drinks hasn't talked to me today
>two girls I'm considering going for drinks with are slow to respond
fuck sake

>forever offended Liverpool
seems you are the one offended by us. make another hillsbruh reference you boring cunt

Went to a hardcore liberal channel's comment section and praised Gandhi's killer

Attached: 1558638809272.gif (1702x1256, 168K)

yes

blog on

So who is going to succeed her lads? How fucked are we?

There literally isnt a single good leader in all the parties, I reckon we may have to call in somebody outside of politics like Harry Redknapp

Attached: 567979809088.png (297x249, 181K)

that's the pizza ordered

How do you alcoholics do it? I drink maybe 40 units a week but im starting to get tingling in my extremities and a pain in my lungs. Surely I can't be dying from alcohol alrady. Is there a lot more negative effects if you do stuff like downing a whole bottle of wine? because I often do stuff like that.

Unironically yes, with a bit of lemon.

Gandhi was killed?

Attached: 1549462032941.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Jeera masala?

big brain; may is only resigning now because she wants to be PM for a few more days to beat Gordon Brown in the PM tenure rankings

Attached: pm duration.png (814x1592, 135K)

>teehee i'm bisexual btw :v

I wish people would show a little more respect for an outgoing prime minister who just broke down emotionally on TV live to the nation. She's not a fucking inanimate object but people are so warped by politics

>SHE DIDNT CRY 4 GRENFELL THO?
>SHE DIDNT CRY AT WINDRUSH

just shut the fuck up already jesus christ

deets?

>how fucked are we
Literally any option is an improvement

Really disproving the point there aren't you pal

tummy's a-rumblin' again

Ye having a good Brexit, aye?

Hopefully Boris, we can finally go ahead with the no deal and end this charade

>a whole bottle of wine
that's just normal lad that's not being an alcoholic

She is objectively scum by all metrics lad

you're a namefag so you're a blogposter even if it's once a week

any good?

sue

Attached: su4783.jpg (394x700, 72K)

can't tell if false flagging manc or not
nice one

haha love this photo

Attached: 1558710939263.jpg (736x1025, 97K)

Attached: iu.jpg (640x421, 190K)

Corr look at are Maggie, only ones above her are ancient history.

Yakult

I'm simple man, italian base with extra tomato sauce, pepperoni and jalapeno, garlic oil on the crust

learn to read retard and stop telling people to blog on when you insidiously reply to every single open question so that you can blog without being guilty of blogging because you're "just answering questions"

Just remember that a hangover is your withdrawal symptoms and if you keep drinking enough you'll get to the point where not drinking will literally kill you

>w-we're not offended all the time, s-stop saying we are!

Attached: 96l.png (620x912, 237K)

niggling
niggardly

I mean i drink it all in ~10 minutes then i start drinking vodka. Probably about 20 units in 3-4 hours on the nights i do drink

Why should the plebeians care of a rich, educated upper class woman cries on love television? She was fully aware what he had to deal with when she accepted the role and the brexit negotiations

Said you were leaving. Go on. Leave.

Attached: DHzdHohVwAAeD8p.jpg (1200x800, 113K)

40 units a week?
lol

Yes and after his death many innocent families belonging to the killer's caste were massacred by Gandhi's fanbois. So much for non violence

Attached: 66b.jpg (960x960, 180K)

Niggard

Because she has control of the destiny of the country, and probably the most difficult job anyone has had to do for decades. But everyone is just acting so pig-headed over this

>SHE KNEW WHAT SHE WAS SIGNING UP FOR!!

it's ok
illiterate retard
oh right yeh that sounds excessive

Alright, but what does Jeff think about all this?

>Literally any option is an improvement
not true, if there was a better leader than may somebody would have stepped up and took control of the situation but the fact nobody did proves what a bunch of spinless gimps we have in parliment

Yes that's the point. Im not even drinking that much but I'm getting what seems like pretty bad long term effects.

may isn't upper class

lad you're an alcoholic
I enjoy a few drinks every now and then, I've even been known to drink a few bottles of wine when stressed, but 40 units a week is nuts if you're doing it every week
like said, if you immediately stop drinking you will die. Please do yourself a favour and go to your GP

stop defending a useless tory twat you dumb cunt

Mental how I simply cannot drink without pigging out on shitty food as a result.
Wouldn't mind having a few cosy bevvies here and there, but have to deny myself because I know for a fact I'll be straight on the phone to the chinky and digging out some biscuits as soon as I crack that second drink.

If you are namefagging and sharing your opinions then you are de facto blogposting.
There's no weaseling out of it with 'oh it's just irony'. It's blogposting.

I like to masturbate standing up so when I cum, I can pretend I'm cumming on a pretty girl's face. She flinches but she loves me.

She chose to run for prime minister after the vote happened you weird bootlicker

You answered it yourself, I’ve got incredible respect for her, for even accepting the position of PM during that political suicide / shitepile that is brexit, but nobody forced her at gun point to accept

roommate told me he always wanks standing up. find it a bit strange

You spend literally hours every day here telling people to "blog on". You are the biggest freak on this website. You've been doing it for at least a year now.

Wonder if Dave has ever been to a rave

this unironically
she was delt a really shit hand and no one wanted to step up to the plate
yes, she was a horrible home secretary but the being a bad prime minister was because no one else wanted to take over or put aside their own politics for a second

You're falling on the wrong side of this 2bh, my post was obviously aimed at Diego

LOL

I wanked once in the shower, it was pretty good, but I was more virile back then

>there's one person replying "blog on"