So what's up with him those days ?

so what's up with him those days ?

Attached: 329.jpg (1600x1143, 284K)

He's based. Seething russoids will soon fill the premises. But Putin is grooming Kadyrov to be his heir and lead Russia one day, and since Putin is Vespian and Kadyrov is Chechen, both HATE and want to get rid of the sl*vic majority. The final solution for Russia is coming soon.

Being based per usual

Attached: 1557411873084.jpg (800x532, 114K)

I convince a couple of faggots who loved the USSR (don't know whats up with homosexuality and communism, but they seen to walk side by side) but where afraid to go to Russia to travel to Chechnya.
They will have a blast when they discover that the gay ṕaradise in the Caucasus is not that gay friendly...

>sobr

They're anything but sober.

based double homicider

They will just get deported, maybe beaten a little...

BASED

yeah.. im thinking they're dead

Attached: Inside-Chechen-Prison-Where-Gay-Men-Say-They-Were-Tortured.jpg (600x338, 47K)

Detaining tr*nnies and f*ggots

killing faggots and securing a future for white children

Kadyrov harmed incomparably more Chechens than slavs, even if you count his early jihad days.
Kadyrov is a slav in disguise, one day he will liberate Russian people from vespian tyranny and put a decisive end to islamic menace

based

Why don't you dagestani pigs can live in piece with churkchens in your aul, but when it comes to internet they suddenly starts to become your greatest ally?

you two are going straight in my cringe compilation if I am still allowed to use that outdated meme!!

>you will never go to Grozny and pal around with Ramzan and the lads
It really hurts

Attached: BN-IB152_KADYRO_P_20150423132318.jpg (749x499, 68K)

same as russian diaspora fags who defend russia and p*tin on an anonymous anime board but don't want to live there

Russian posters on Jow Forums are all depressed. I've seen your posts. You call me Dagestani pig, but behind your screen, you are all alone. No friends, no family, no joy in your life.
Usually I would call you a filthy pidorashka, but now I will hit you with the truth. You are depressed. Agree?

You also have to go back.

>same as
wtf does your statement has to do with the question above?

Having fun with your mom at this moment, why? Im just staing the fact that you two hates each other only on your own soil, but not anywhere else.

Why didn't Russia let them have independence if everyone hates them?

Well, as a matter of fact, you are not with my mum, and you know it, so stop deflecting and let me ask you this. Are you happy with your life? Don't rephrase or dodge the question. Just a simple question.
As far the tensions between Chechens and Avars, these are do to the Soviet deportations of Chechens to Central Asia and the forced relocation of Avars to thusly abandoned Chechen villages. Tensions have existed in some areas since the Chechens came back. It is sad but both sides are victims and problems will be resolved over time.

that diaspora fags are hypocrites
are you a bit slow?

Awww....this 15 yo chuka again