Why are there Europeans against the EU when it guarantees peace and ensures prosperity across the continent?

Why are there Europeans against the EU when it guarantees peace and ensures prosperity across the continent?

Attached: 1557986579826.png (1000x1000, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2019/05/24/europe/european-elections-netherlands-nos-exit-poll-intl/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>north macedonia

Attached: AHAHA.jpg (258x245, 12K)

it's an easy scapegoat

because they're stupid.

eurosceptic populists like brexiters, afd supporters, etc. are borderline retarded

not everyone wants to suck german and/or arab penis

>ensures prosperity across the continent?
Heh.
More like drain the money of some countries to give it to the poor.
Not counting on the totally not democratic system of the EU.
Only retards, cucks or poor-countries dwellers are for the EU.

>Not counting on the totally not democratic system of the EU

that's why we want federalisation of the EU you dumbass. the system would be fully democratic then

If by peace and prosperity, you mean flooding Europe with shitskins who leech off your tax dollars and fuck anything that walks, then yes

the standard reply from the typical confused white nationalist amerifat."hurrr durrr those moose limbs are takin over"

Why are there so many fat and stupid people in America?

lmao what is a moose limb. Doesn't take a Starbucks coffee and an introductory Feminist studies course to understand that importing entirely new cultures to an existing one is not going to end well for one of them

God I wish I could hang every single member of the european parliament

your country would collapse without the EU you dumb moortuguese subhuman

you get the rope too don't worry
I'm sure they can find something strong enough to hang your fat ass

>flooding
A few temporary refugees isn't flooding.

they aren't new cultures they are a culture that's been mortal enemies for 1300 yrs

Russian propaganda and Russian hybrid war. Also not European flags on Jow Forums are actual Europeans.

Attached: anti EU and far right financed by Russia.jpg (1139x422, 98K)

not all*

Imagine being a liberal screaming rudsia' collision for two years, and realising that you were a fucking spergelord all along.

This more or less. And they blame for stuff that our own parliament makes ridicouls laws. In Finland at least EU has been trying to pressure our government to get rid of the laws eurosceptics thinks are results of EU forcing them...

haha populist retards are going to lose bigtime against pro-EU Dutch party

cnn.com/2019/05/24/europe/european-elections-netherlands-nos-exit-poll-intl/index.html

Imagine chimping out because your leader wants to make you work more than 35 hours a week.

Imagine... who are you, by the way ?

I think the reason is that people aren't educated enough how the EU works. That's why EU elections has by far the lowest voting % of any elections

EU is not equal, Germany always shits on Greece for example.
EU also is seen as too Islam-friendly for some types of people (Islamaphobes)

We all love joking about the butthurt and stupidity of americans but Jesus Christ you're certainly mad as hell.

Attached: 1558710530483.jpg (1342x664, 98K)

There are no guarantees in life.

For example?

Customs, they break the EU regulations every day with car and alcohol.
And if you've ever been to other EU countries there's a lot more freedom in every regard. We have by far the most ridiculous laws and regulations which don't exist elsewhere. Sääntösuomi isn't just a meme word

And it's somehow the populaces fault when the EU isn't transparent enough about its' workings.

You can't expect people to be happy when the effects they mostly see from the deciding organ is things like mandatory refugee intake.

Sure the trade zone and free movement among other things are good things, but having a over national legislator on whose orders we are expected to follow but in which we get literally no say as a small nation doesn't really rouse my EVROPEAN spirit

>peace and ensures prosperity across the continent?
That's not a good thing. Return to your violent roots.

Attached: 1060s-bayeux-tapestry.png (1478x628, 1.64M)

People are retarded enough to think that in global economy their small country could be some non-bitch player competing with USA and China.
Also it's parroted all the time, but yeah, Russia is buying politicians, media outlets and trolls to push the idea that life would be better if the EU dissolves.

>is things like mandatory refugee intake.
Ah yes the mandatory refugees in eastern europe. Why is there a lot more refugees in Norway than eastern europe?
We give them a lot of benefits and disco money thats why they came here. Not because EU forced. Our parliament decide how much money immigrants get welfare not the EU
Prime example of this blaming the EU what our governmenet does

So EU wants us to lower customs, that's great but that is so minor.

And this "freedom", what does it entail? I've traveled to multiple EU countries, but nothing major has really come up when it comes to having more freedom.

In the EU there shouldn't be any customs, understand?

And double taxing

>few
>temporary
I don't think you know what these words mean

So you are denying EU's role in this?

You are saying we would be taking refugees without being in the EU?

Finland has the reputation to be a "good boy" EU's bootlicker so having it call the shots is the issue in the end.

German penis is definitely the one everyone should suck, because Germans are around 100 times better than yanks and/or chinks. Also, nice cope, former sole superpower.

Sure
But that is related to the free trade zone that is not the issue i'm having with EU

EU doesn't force anyone to take refugees.

Just look at Poland and Hungary. They didn't take any refugees so shut the fuck up with the refugee argument.

>You are saying we would be taking refugees without being in the EU?
The 35k came from Sweden weren't EU forced immigrants. They came here because we had the best welfare and easiest to get an asylym. We didn't get hardly any EU forced immigrants
If we didn't give them any disco money they would've not come here. That was up to our government, not the EU
That's why there' none in Eastern Europe because they dont give them any gibs

This
And Norway has a lot

>pottery

>temporary
sure thing, when they have kids they become citizens. They won't leave because legally they shouldn't. No laws here address the cultural differences that Africans and Middle Easterners have.

Okay fair

>Americans talking about the EU

There's a lot arguments against the EU and the federaliztion which I'm oppose, but immigration isn't really that. It's our government which makes these laws. Can't wait what the new government will have in mind