Is Italian hate for American pizza just a meme?

You're telling me that if I had a Pizza Hut or Domino's or Little Caesars or Papa Johns pizza delivered straight to an Italian home that they wouldn't be all over it?

Attached: za.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Bump

None of those pizza chains are good

nah they'd be all over it

have sex

yes or no, dunno.

For real though, the $5 hot'n'ready from Little Caesars is a godsend when you're poor. Sometimes you've worked all day and still don't have a lot of money, so a hot pizza for cheap is nice.

Wouldn't recommend eating it regularly tho

American pizza is shit

Fast food pizza is low quality stuff. Not good

Do people actually go to pizza fast food restaurants? I went to Pizza Hut when I was in the UK and the pizzas there were small and overpriced

Europizzas are always too small.

I've never been to any pizzeria that had pizzas as small as Pizza Hut but they've all been cheaper.

>Little Caesars
>hot
Shit is lukewarm at best.

It's always piping hot when I pick it up. Maybe I always show up right when they stick it in the heater.

Looks disgusting to me, not because it's the fast food version of my local food but because it's fat and greasy.

american pizza isn't bad, but it is inferior.

What do you believe Italian pizza does better?

everything

>fat and greasy
Well, isn't it obvious? They're from USA

all 4 of the places you named are trash tier

It's a meme when it comes to pizzas that mostly stick to "normal" toppings (mozzarella, burrata, mascarpone, gorgonzola, olives, mushrooms, sausages, tuna, spicy salami, bell peppers, tomato sauce, anchovies, hams) and is recognizable as a pizza.
I seriously doubt that most would be up for a Meat Lover's Pizza (chicken is hardly a "condiment meat" in Italian cuisine in general) or for Chicago Deep Dish.

invented by greeks, stolen by italians, perfect by americans