What does the ultimate mixed race human look like?

I don't mean the average amerimutt, but someone who has parts of everything. east asian, south asian, celtic/european, african, mulatto, arab, native american etc. Are there any examples of people like this?

Attached: 73999555_620x349.jpg (1800x1012, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhené_Aiko
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would have to be a Brazilian person.

>ultimate mixed race human
Her name is ROLA.

Like an average Brazilian

Like her

>Aiko was born and grew up in Ladera Heights, California. She was homeschooled.[7] Aiko is the daughter of Christina Yamamoto and Karamo Chilombo, a pediatrician. Her parents later divorced.[8] Her sister is R&B singer Mila J.[9][10] Her mother is of Spanish, Dominican and Japanese descent and her father is of Native American, African American, German and Jewish descent.[11]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jhené_Aiko

Attached: JHENE-press-photo-2017-ford-front-row-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 50K)

It's me

There are people in the Caribbean like this. They basically look like Polynesians with afros.

Unironically Adriana Lima. She has stated that she is as an Afro-Brazilian of Portuguese, Swiss, Native Brazilian, Japanese, and West Indian ancestry.

Attached: adriana.jpg (822x1178, 285K)

>east asian, south east asian, south asian, arab
>average brazilian
it's probably some american actually

Cope

she looks more huwite than afro-brazilian/west indian

Attached: adriana lima.jpg (484x369, 40K)

I wonder how much of that is true and how much is that a marketing gimmick of her's to appear more exotic?

most perfect mix

Attached: aramajapan.com-rola2k18.jpg (1024x682, 66K)

Because she's probably >75% euro
She's obviously not white since she's from the northeast but she's still whiter than 60% of brazilians

Keanu is awesome though. Must be because he's part Portuguese :=)

What? Brasil is European.
Russians, Turks and Americans are more mixed.

dude, I wish brazilians were like this. But we only have ugly mulattos and mestizos in this country

Cassie Ventura the daughter of a Filipino father and a mother of African-American, Mexican and West Indian descent.

Attached: tumblr_op2pp1t5Gu1v2knlpo1_400.jpg (400x520, 79K)

Attached: 0be84c6c-s.jpg (480x690, 118K)

USA is a far more stratified society, middle-eastern immigration would also be fairly recent unlike in South America where it happened during the 60s/70s.
Only thing that's really missing is some sort of australoid and melanesian/polynesian component. Though I guess that's easier said than done.

Indian, easily. We’ve admixture from all major races

No, I can definitely see all of those things in her, but she’s obviously overwhelmingly white. Not mixed in equal parts like OP was probably getting at.

based

An Amerimutt looks like THIS!?

>What does the ultimate mixed race human look like?

Attached: Ayrton_Senna_8_(cropped).jpg (505x653, 154K)

Sure but let's not kid ourselves, that woman is 80% European

That is much better than being a soup of different races. Biracial in particular is the best.

Still missing the austronesian bit, I forgot to note that Lima also misses middle-eastern/semitic heritage. This person must exist somewhere out there.

Almost all mutts are in the Americas and the mutts tend to be white, black, native mixes like Mexicans and Brazilians.

If it's in the New World, you won't find any mutts with an Arab, Middle Easterner, Abo, or Polynesian component.

>If it's in the New World, you won't find any mutts with an Arab, Middle Easterner, Abo, or Polynesian component.

Latin America did receive arab/middle eastern immigration

Austronesians seem to have really weak phenotypes with respect to admixture, most of their traits die off within a couple of generations of getting bleached

>Jones' father is African American with Tikar roots from Cameroon, and a paternal Welsh grandfather.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9] Her mother is Ashkenazi Jewish (a descendant of Jewish emigrants from Russia and Latvia).

so they all just end up vaguely brown?

Attached: rashida%20jones%209%20to%205.jpg (1536x1153, 290K)

A little, just a few Arabs who became a segregated elite in Latin America.