We must liberate Palestine from the illegitimate state of Israel

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F1Due_TpstU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why would i want that

get the fuck out of australia mustafa

No, ew gross.

because they are fellow brown people being oppressed by jewish white supremacists

If I had to choose jews or muslims I would go jews for the simple fact that they are cuter :3

Why would you allow those who tortured the Christ to live their dream? Kikes should be gassed, simple as.

Attached: Survivors-of-the-Dachau-concentration-camp-demonstrate-the-operation-of-the-crematorium-by-pushing-a (800x513, 35K)

Attached: F2318960-E60B-42D2-8DD2-25365D2CE3BC.gif (492x376, 337K)

Fucking paleshitians stealing Jewish clay

Attached: images (66).jpg (656x467, 51K)

i don't care if they are brown and israeli jews aren't really white either. they're something else
but i don't care about christianity

Attached: VJ0mSIH.jpg (610x907, 71K)

More than half of Israeli Jews are not even white dumbfuck.

t. Iraqi shitposter

Isnt Erdogan and co. blatantly anti-Israel?

>a few powerful Jews in a historically inaccurate book thousands of years ago represent the entire modern Jewery
Nazis have brain damage.

Western Turkic secular CHADS aren't anti-Semetic inbred incels like the eastern voting base for that deranged dictator wannabe.

Erdogan and Netanyahu love to shit on each other on media to gain conservative votes but meanwhile our trade with israel grows year by year

Free palestine
youtu.be/F1Due_TpstU

Attached: bird.gif (480x270, 1.15M)

The Holy Land belongs to Her Most Britannic Majesty by right of conquest, the kikes AND the pakis have got to go.

Attached: the time of the Anglo has come.webm (1280x1080, 2.82M)

No, we can't let that ever happen. Instead, we can give Palestinians visas and citizenship to European countries, take it or leave it.

Most live in Chile already

Anglos and Jews are allies you simple moron who has fallen for kraut propaganda.

>*Christian Palestinians
Ironically, Christian Palis would be treated even worse if Israel wasn't around. Don't know why Christian Palis and their Chilean diaspora keep siding with the Muslim Palis who would turn on them if Israel wasn't dominating them.

No, palestinians should be tortured and killed

>treated even worse
How? They're already being bombed and having their homes confiscated

half of those non-whites are israeli arabs who fucking hate the state retard

We'll bring them to Europe.

They're getting killed as crossfire accidently from fights between Hamas and IDF. If Muslim Palis took over, they would face deliberate persecution.