Fuck S*avs

Fuck S*avs

Attached: Ponary_massacre_July_1941.jpg (1719x1000, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't you slavic?

Attached: zombie question3542.png (663x464, 140K)

No. But I bet you are muttboi.

Attached: 220px-Łapanka.jpg (220x190, 17K)

A s*ave is only fit to serve his Aryan-Baltic master.

Attached: 220px-Lapanka_zoliborz_warszawa_Polska_1941.jpg (220x189, 17K)

S*avs are steppe invaders frlm the south.

Attached: e243e9_72317c12d3f244c3a96b834d29c2280f_mv2_d_2251_1597_s_2.jpg (2251x1597, 1.06M)

Based thread

Slavs admit to not being white:

>In Russian folk legends, the Chudes were described as exalted and beautiful. One characteristic of the Chudes was 'white-eyed', which means lightly colored eyes.

>Sorrowful Russian folk songs reminisce about the destruction of the Chudes when the Slavs were occupying their territories. When a Chude township was attacked, Chude women made themselves drown into the river with their jewels and children, in order not to be subjected to robbery or despoiling.

Come here then

S*avs were slaves from the beginning:

>During the seventh century BC, the Chernoles culture was loosely governed by the Scythians via trade. There was limited interaction between the Slavs, who were tribute-paying Scythian ploughmen, and the nomads

After centuries of suppression, the S*avic hordes were unleashed on Europe, spreading and breeding like plague rats:

>After a millennium, when the Hunnic Empire collapsed, an eastern-Slavic culture re-emerged and spread rapidly in the south and central-eastern Europe. According to Marija Gimbutas, "Neither Bulgars nor Avars colonized the Balkan Peninsula; after storming Thrace, Illyria and Greece they went back to their territory north of the Danube. It was the Slavs who did the colonizing ... entire families or even whole tribes infiltrated lands. As an agricultural people, they constantly sought an outlet for the population surplus. Suppressed for over a millennium by foreign rule of Scythians, Sarmatians and Goths, they had been restricted to a small territory; now the barriers were down and they poured out".[89] In addition to their growth, the depopulation of eastern Europe (due, in part, to Germanic migration) and the lack of imperial defences encouraged Slavic expansion.

Slavs inherited the swarthy steppe look:

>Barford cited Procopius as writing that the Slavs "are tall and especially strong, their skin is not very white, and their hair is neither blond nor black, but all have reddish (auburn) hair

>The Belarusians, however, were considered by the scholars of the RMfdbO as "little and weak peasant people" dwelling in "folkish indifference", but also "the most harmless and because of this the least dangerous for us of all the peoples in the Eastern Space" and an ideal object of exploitation

Attached: de81bc03-0349-4549-92be-c538eb8f2b1a.jpg (800x499, 102K)

>The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk

Attached: 3403-004-6B05B4EC.jpg (239x300, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

>Since 2000, Estonia has been experiencing one of the most severe HIV epidemics in Europe. To
date, this has been concentrated particularly among male, Russian-speaking IDUs in Tallinn and
East Virumaa

Why weren’t you out on friday night? Don’t you have any friends?

The only friend I'll need when I see you is a sharp knife, s*avoid.

Attached: Body of frozen Soviet soldier propped up by Finnish fighters to intimidate Soviet troops, 1939.jpg (900x1145, 154K)

Are you lonely?

Hahaha, imagine being this desperate to get attention

quality thread

I'm schizophrenic. It's the same thing. Bye, S*avoid.

Attached: events-second-world-war-wwii-russia-fallen-soldiers-dead-bodies-fallen-BBN9K3.jpg (1300x1070, 176K)

Like almost all balts

pooo

Baltics are slavs
Russians are mongolians
/thread

>this thread
i guess when you live in misery you cant help but bring misery elsewere

Attached: 21124-144paw4.jpg (668x668, 107K)

> All this "viktim-of-occupayshon" tier cope
kek'd

based Balto-Slav

wait, isn't this the mentally ill tranny?

based patton

Attached: russian_family.jpg (640x480, 89K)

>t. pseudo Baltic identitylet

Attached: 1558374173503.jpg (348x145, 10K)

t. ranny