What do americans think about this

what do americans think about this

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

the immigration act of 1965 was a death sentence for the future of this country, but hey, immigrants help the economy and 1% get cheap labor so it is great

Don't care 1 bit

Total disaster for us. Kind of interesting for the rest of the world, because the decline of the US will shift things back toward a multipolar power system.

Glad I'm not white. I am mexican and irish.

Attached: nazbol nico.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

bump

Attached: 1556589202544.jpg (640x336, 31K)

The less white America gets the less powerful America becomes

which i don't understand
That's what ww2 was fought for, why would they want to reverse it?

Glad to see Arnold is going native.

Death of the real america

>That's what ww2 was fought for, why would they want to reverse it?
They literally thought that more Europeans would come over if they made the changes.

Why did it have to be spics fuck.

Good. Fuck America and fuck white people.

Attached: nazbol lim3542.jpg (1276x2853, 457K)

I think it's fucking bullshit I still haven't fucked a brown girl. Only white mutts and jewesses will hook up with me

Immigration has always been a major issue in the United States
Mostly orients, southern europeans and "eastern" europeans
After 1965 the US just became a dumping ground for the third world
didn't really pick up till the 90s though

Attached: Ywokol2.jpg (847x478, 52K)

It's wrong, like all projections.

pol is that way --->

Dumb commie mutt

With the abortion bans the black population will be 5x that

Just make more white babies you retards.

sorry i forgot don't ask questions and just consume

>black-americans percentage was constant throughout the years
how did you guys do it?

>hispanic
>race

kys

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Aren't you lot getting replaced by Kurds?

Abortion. Fortunately based Kavanaugh is going to outlaw that soon so we are going to have a much blacker, and eventually redder future .

Attached: anarchist poster45.jpg (744x1024, 639K)

latinx*

I used to think this

Until I started taking uber

I’ve had so many black drivers I shoot the shit with tell me over and over how they know so many nogs that abuse the system and pump out as many kids as they can to get as much child support and gubment checks as they can. They try to hook in rich dudes to fuck without condoms and BOOM instant income. a lot of these times the nig women will have boyfriends that leech off that money too

>More conservative asians and hispanics
>niggers stay the same, libcuck whitoids decline
Looks pretty good to me.

Based and blackpilled

>decline of the US
Thank God, American culture is destroying the world

>accept immigrants in order to flex on the commies
>decades later the US is a mutt shithole while Russia is pure
The wrong side won the cold war.

Attached: ussr shirt.png (960x720, 325K)

Probably sterilize them or something. Lovely country.

Jow Forums isn't necessarily wrong about everything. In this specific case, I would expect the US to lose relative power on a global basis due to two major factors:

>Ethnic division

This is a well-established source of internal weakness both within the US itself and in a wide range of societies around the world throughout history. Multiethnic empires are simply more fractious and complicated to manage than ethnically-unitary ones.

We already see this in the US in various ways. This has SOME positive effects - ie, a war with Iran would be way harder to "sell" than the 2003 Iraq war, due to the decline in national unity since then.

>IQ decline

The US median IQ has fallen to around 97/98 from the low-hundreds over the past several decades. Dumber empires are also more difficult to manage. That's just an observed fact from history.

You can screech about Jow Forums all you want, but it doesn't change the actual trends.

Half of the hispanics are white. Bogus statistic.

And The Asians will eventually turn on the blacks.

>Russia is pure
Jow Forumstard delusions
Russia is a shithole

there is nothing pure about Russia

Fucking retard. How is Russia pure?

>Half of the hispanics are white.
what does white mean to you? 95% european dna is white in america?

he is right though Russia is pure shit

>Half of the hispanics are white.

Attached: amerimut says.png (534x363, 91K)

sorry tranny that you had to learn the truth, i am not going to some shithole board because im correct

Attached: 1558629632307.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Tbhh 70-75% euro admixture counts as white here

Shitskins need to fuck off I'm a 100% son of Evropa I will not be compared to such apes.

First time they're asked to talk about race instead of just starting themselves outta nowhere, they must be thrilled.

>At least I'm not a gross Italian or Spaniard!!!

Attached: 8d9496cfc57988ff7074a31e0b44c272.jpg (500x728, 37K)

EVROPA NAZIONE

Attached: 1556248817673.jpg (596x458, 26K)

USA is so lucky :)

Attached: white mexican chicana.jpg (700x394, 80K)

didn't read :)

tl;dr
multiracial empires are harder to manage
dumb people are too (for some reason)

Not really. The Asians raise the country's IQ, and the hispanics are basically Irish-tier.

The only way it is a problem is if the republicans keep pandering to the bible belt, which they should have stopped doing in the 80s.

The GOP needs to become the party of engineers/military/American industry, not israel/bible belt retards/wall street.

Asians and Latinos are not conservative. What are you smoking?

>hispanics are irish tier
how

Dumber people are not as adept at managing complex systems. Modern society is basically a network of complex systems. You can look at individual administrative areas of the US like Baltimore to see what happens when a lower-IQ population is asked to govern itself.

Attached: Baltimore murders 2017.jpg (1299x1933, 422K)

GOP won the Asian vote as recently as 2014. Then Trump came along. They hate low IQ populism. They like personal responsibility, focus on education and family.

>"Multiracial societies are less easy to dupe into wars of aggression"

That's a good thing, retard.

Hey, don't drag us into this race-baiting conversation. We already get flak from Blacks, Latinos and Muslims/Arabs. Whites already hunt us down with extreme prejudice.

The Republican Party has always represented low IQ populism.

all empires and dumb people will be easily managed in the near future thanks to technology becoming part of every day life and privacy being killed

It became that way during the 60s.

Attached: immigrant iqs.jpg (494x279, 33K)

>GOP won the Asian vote as recently as 2014.

I don't think they did. East Asians have fairly consistently voted around 70% Democrat in the US for a while now. They leaned more Republican in the 1980's, when the East Asian population of the US was more Vietnamese and less Chinese.

It's kind of funny, since the Democrats in the US aggressively push "affirmative action" policies for school/university admissions which explicitly punish East Asians.

>when the East Asian population of the US was more Vietnamese and less Chinese.
Both Vietnamese and Chinese are the most conservative asian demographics

>FAKE NEWS. Most babies born after 2030 will be genetically engineered. No one is going to choose something other than Scandinavian looking babies in the USA.

Attached: Josephine-Skriver.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

Old white people are the only people who vote for Republicans. Pretty soon, Republicans will be shut out of the presidency forever. It will be the Era of Good Feelings again LMAO.

and how old is this data pablo?

I’m CASTIZO BVLL and people call me white everyday. Hate to break it to ya but castizos are the new master race

Irish IQ was 95 back in 2000 with a very large sample size. Cope hard.

Attached: irish.jpg (547x859, 172K)

>It's kind of funny, since the Democrats in the US aggressively push "affirmative action" policies for school/university admissions which explicitly punish East Asians.

As opposed to Republicans, who demagogue the Chinese, bash immigrants and push theocracy, militarism and protectionism.

Extremely cringe, because "white" hasn't dropped to 0%

The GOP in its current state deserves to die. They care only about Israel and corporate profits.

The world is full of good non-neocon right wing parties that the future Republican party can copy (Japan, Denmark, Poland, Chile, etc).

gets me in a slightly murderous rage 2bh

Imagine if white America had conquered the world when they had the chance...

Attached: 1487080552001.png (1628x2220, 93K)

IQs don't change. They are genetic, like race.

how will it be an era of good feelings if the country's population is being actively replaced?

they do change retard, you obviously have no idea how IQ is measured and scored

Hispanics are mostly white with lil native blood

gop has always been a corporate party
HOWEVER
there have been some pretty good factions like the progressive republicans
But the biggest thorn on the world stage is zionism

I don't think about it and don't really care. As long as they walk, talk, and act like an American then I could not give less of a shit.

Spics are good. They're generally hard working and don't cause problems/don't commit too many crimes. Don't mind their increase. Niggers however, I hope decrease since they're the ones that abuse public services, destroy cities, and cause most crimes.
t. White guy
>In b4 56% mutt maymay

Hello Juan Gonzalez
I see you've made it past the US into Canada

stop pitting PoC against each other

first generation hispanics maybe, ive worked with plenty of them, but to say hispanics as a whole dont cause problems is a lie

stop pitting poc against whites

our jails are almost completely hispanic

>implying both sides arent for the 1%

no one is doing that tho.

Depends on the area. In places that are basically Mexico (south Texas, New Mexico), they are horrible. But the ones in the midwest are great.

No one is pitting anyone against anyone else then and any friction is manufactured

True they cause problems, but they're pretty good where I live, in NoVa. There are some that refuse to integrate, some are cunts and crime ridden shits, but the majority of them are chill people, even when they're 2nd gen or 3rd. I would say my high school was 20%-15% Hispanic, and 5-10% black. Can you guess which group caused nearly all the problems, the fights, and property damages, despite being the minority?

Vietnamese?

"POC" is such a weird, incoherent concept. I refuse to believe that anyone actually uses it seriously.

on /reddint/ they do

honestly thought there would be much, much more Asians in early XX century

importing foreign workers is bad in general because it lowers wages, and by extension the quality of life of the native population. that's why politicians all across the West are so onboard with open borders - the people who bribe them want to drive wages down, and they wrap it up in a message of tolerance and diversity to sell it to the plebs. having a diverse populace also ensures that the differing cultural groups will be more likely to fight amongst themselves instead of pointing the fingers at the political parasite class that ruined the nation to begin with.

Only California had a lot of Asians back then

Makes me want to die

cannot fucking wait, hope they all start speaking spanish within my lifetime

You will be speaking arab by then mutthammad

i think its good america has no place in this world ill leave long before minorities turn it into a dump