/sag/

General for discussions pertaining to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and the Maldives.

Attached: images (8).jpg (739x415, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrueIndologyliv/status/1131795875527778305
youtube.com/watch?v=KSQmz4NGbiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for I have a big penis

Second for I have a bigger penis than you

Mines 5.5 inches if anyone's interested.

Bump

I have already failed two out of the eight subjects this semester.

Attached: images.png (508x604, 23K)

Dravidian historian.jpg

Attached: D7WUkL9UYAEWOvR.jpg (538x824, 57K)

I was surprised to find out True Indology is a Telugu:

twitter.com/TrueIndologyliv/status/1131795875527778305

Good afternoon frens

Attached: 20190525_160349.jpg (720x634, 59K)

Bunp

পাকিস্তান জিন্দাবাদ।
পাকিস্তান জিন্দাবাদ।
পাকিস্তান জিন্দাবাদ।
পূরবে বাংলার শ্যামলিমায়
পঞ্চনদীর তীরে অরুণিমায়
ধূসর সিন্ধুর মরু সাহারায়
ঝান্ডা জাগে যে আজাদ।
পাকিস্তান জিন্দাবাদ।
পাকিস্তান জিন্দাবাদ।
পাকিস্তান জিন্দাবাদ।

Attached: GolamMostofaPic.jpg (140x200, 10K)

I am primed and ready to instigate

Instigate what?

Fucking ants in this hotel room I swear

There is already a one though.

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-25-17-26-09-908_com.android.chrome.jpg (720x1048, 102K)

Any online resources to pick up some Hindi without learning the script? Being able to speak some basic Hindi will come in handy soon, but I will never be confronted with the written language so it seems like a waste of time. The usual methods (duolingo, mangolanguages, ...) always start with the alphabet.

where are you

checked

Fuck that. Ausmallu is a faggot.

Attached: arturd.jpg (288x175, 10K)

Explain

propakistan propaganda

Checked and kekd

Just use YouTube, Hindi is easy as fuck to learn.

how come Brits always refer to immigrants as "Pakis" ? Is there no buddhist Indian immigration in the UK ?

>buddhist
>Indian
that would be an extremely tiny minority

>Pakistan, Bangladesh,Afghanistan
When nuke?

I was just trying to be clear and not sound stupid.
I mean I know that Pakistanis are Indians too, they are just Muslim Indians.
I was trying to refer as the other main Indian religion in "mainland" India.

rephrasing,
> how come Brits always refer to immigrants as "Pakis" ? Is there no hindi Indian immigration in the UK ?

amidoinitrite now?

Yes.
To be clear Buddhism is almost non-existent in India. Most Buddhists there are pilgrims from other Asian countries, or your typical "I'm finding myself" twentysomething Westerner.

hello പറമ്പുതൂറി

Thx, I'll try to remember.

Do you prefer Satya Nadella or Sundar Pichai?
Are you proud?

Watched this last night, was pretty good. Definitely recommended.
>tfw no Radhika BRAAPte gf

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-24-22-34-40.png (1080x2214, 2.1M)

>Brap
:( Why do you have to be so vulgar?

Abe sirf mazak hai, serious mat le
Also, Cringe

What exactly does "parambuthoori" mean? And why are you so cringe? Do you really think you're funny? I remember you used to keep spamming this word on Indiachan.

Bump

Mere bank me sirf 1500 rupees hai

mere wallet me sirf tk 17 hai

Mere wallet me 165 rupees hai haha

Attached: IMG-20190525-WA0005.jpg (540x1140, 40K)

Reminder:
login on steam for your free badge.

Attached: IMG_20190525_200834.jpg (720x1227, 187K)

>Steam
For me, it's Epic Games Store. I haven't "participated" in a steam sale in years, I think I have everything I wanted.

I want to buy from epic but they haven't provided regional pricing in India yet. Plus my domestic debit card doesn't work there.

I was only half joking. I haven't bought a PC game in forever, I just pirate and uninstall after couple of hours. Last one I finished was Sekiro. Switch fits my lifestyle more.
>Inb4 Bing Bing Wahoo and soyjack

Attached: NintendoBasedtch.png (716x857, 89K)

I really want to get a switch. I wish they sold their products in India. But Nintendo chutiyas never brought their products to Indian market. Even if I buy one from Amazon or some other place, it would come without warranty because they don't have any service centres here. Sony and Microsoft have no problems selling their consoles in India. it's only Nintendo that hates South-Asian countries.

Yeah they're pretty slow to expand into anything not NA, Europe or Japan. Even Hong Kong only recently got the official eshop. If you want to get one, you should wait because there will be announcements of a revision pretty soon. I've bought two Switches on launch day and they're working perfectly fine so warranty is not needed in my experience.

Nintendo probably figures that the Indian market isn't significant enough to expand into and even if they did, piracy rates would be pretty high like in South American and SEA countries.

this general is cringe incarnate
full of diaspora&underaged facebook users

Who shit in your mouth?

হিন্দি কোথার থেকে শিখলেন?

your future wife
and i loved it

Attached: 1550510443948.png (625x584, 347K)

Yuck.

low test faggot

Attached: 4d7.png (269x390, 231K)

HUM

Is that game any good? I don't wanna waste my money on overwatch and play with 200+ ping on American servers.

Hathi Raja bahut bade,
Soond uthakar kahaan chale?
Mere ghar bhi aao na,
Halwa puri khao na,
Aao beto kursi par,
Kursi bole chatar patar.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSQmz4NGbiU

Yeah, I play it now and then on the [spoiler]Switch[/spoiler], it also has cross-play across XB1, Switch and PC
Based

If you're planning to go to North India, I'd strongly recommend learning the script. While you won't often need to read Hindi, it'll come in handy far more often than you might expect. And it isn't difficult to learn, either--there are a lot of characters, but their pronunciation and use are intuitive and very phonetic. Like Russian and Cyrillic, if you can read Devanagari, you know the right way to say the word in Hindi, guaranteed.

Disagree. Basic grammar isn't difficult, but intermediate- and advanced-level sentence structures can be hard to grasp for anyone who didn't grow up speaking a similar language (or weren't exposed to it their entire life via Hindi cinema, songs and television).

It can get frustrating at times but I still like it.

Attached: IMG_20190525_222716.jpg (720x1213, 173K)