Fuck off americans, my personnal life don't concern you

fuck off americans, my personnal life don't concern you

Attached: k.jpg (303x74, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/16/baby-us-embassy-interview-visa-esta-terrorist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have to go back Mohammed.

no i have not traveled to those countries. only insane people go to place like that.

What happened on or after march 1, 2011?

t. terrorist

Yes, I went there to join ISIS.

I dare you to tell them that.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/16/baby-us-embassy-interview-visa-esta-terrorist

What is this from? visa request?

>“Do you seek to engage in or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities, espionage, sabotage, or genocide?
Do Americans really?

When I applied for a tourist visa in 2015 I had to spent half an hour replying all kind of stupid questions related to terrorism.

This question might be indirectly related to the Arab Spring. Started in late '2010 but it got real in early 2011. Most people say it was instigated by the US&friends, but in reality it dethroned a couple MENA dictators who got along well with western leaders

It's just so unbelievably moronic, I couldn't make it up because if I wanted to slander "dumb Americans", yet it us true.

>Most people say it was instigated by the US&friends,
God damn you euros love blaming the US for everything

americans go straight to the point

Electronic System for Travel Authorization

Attached: questions.jpg (644x474, 100K)

>even if

Western Syria's apparently a beautiful place a lot stormers have been there including weev

You have nukes. Why haven't you used them to solve the Arab problem?

Attached: 1555516659515.png (645x773, 11K)

Fuck you America. If Finland was world police everything would be orderly.

March 2011 was when NATO got involved in Libya, mostly because of fucking France.

Don't blame me for my government it's run by corporations