Chicago and new york are sooooo different, it's like you're in a different country!

>chicago and new york are sooooo different, it's like you're in a different country!

why are americans like this?

Attached: 1553002351952.png (645x773, 11K)

New York is intimidating even to us Chicagoans, Chicago is more quaint, clean, and friendly among other things

Because people who live far away have different lifestyles? Don't ask stupid questions

It's the truth.

chicagoers are like "'ey im walkin here'"
new yorkers are like "'ey im walken ere"

Attached: sticky.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Chicago
24.1 homicides per 100,000 in 2017.
>quaint, clean, and friendly

Chicago niggas be like "ey pal wanna buy a hawt dawg? 5 dollahs, I ain't runnin' no charity here"

Attached: v23pp3wnhv9z.jpg (400x300, 18K)

they are all fat and stupid
stop making threads about them

there's a bigger difference between nyc and chi-town than between stockholm and gibraltar

apparently chicago has no nice neighborhoods at all.

Los Angeles is quite different from Nashville, Tennessee

There are some trash neigjborhoods for sure and almost all of those homocides are confined to just a few of them. I was more or less comparing the downtown "loop" area and normie neighborhoods. To Manhattan and all those endless burroughs

theyre both shit, t. lived in chicago 8 years and nyc 4 years. american cities are the biggest meme in human history. cities in general

Well, segregation is hardly a solution to ameriproblems. If people with any power all live in their small comfortable bubbles, things keep going to hell.

How many Americans have actually been abroad (apart from Canada, the Bahamas, the Mexican border party zones like Tijuana and shit like that)?

big yikes, not even denying it

ive been to ireland and new zealand

Lol, I've been to literally all those places you listed and excluded

I haven't left the country

Attached: pepe 3.png (1000x1000, 177K)

they literally think the difference between new york and chicago is the larger than sarajevo and zürich "because the distance is greater"

Both cities are loaded with foreigners.

How about if you got a problem with that you say it to my face you stupid blonde fuck

Hello
There are huge cultural differences between American cities and it's hilarious seeing euros think their experts on america just because they do nothing but consume our media.

What makes you think Canada doesn't matter?

Attached: 1558050277638.jpg (2048x1644, 452K)

>omg little italy is totally exactly like sicily omg even the climate feels hotter and more humid there
>I knowwwwwwww

Imagine wasting your money just to fly over to slightly different version of your homeland

Ill have you know that LA has a little Ethiopia but not a little Italy, so there

based, Milan has little Ethiopia/Eritrea too