Leave Jow Forums forever

Leave Jow Forums forever.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

See you one minute later

I did
But then I was back

Attached: 1549653944956.png (450x437, 198K)

I vowed to leave and never return half a year ago
Yet here I am half a year later, more powerful than ever before

I went to kiwifarms for a like 4 months instead. But I read up on all the lolcows interesting to me in that time and content is slow there. So I can back here. Never spent much time on this board however recently I realised the banter is so good. People actually engage and have a laugh. /v/ and /tv/ were where I spent a lot of time because of influx on content on things I have interest in, but damn you have to dig through a lot of shit. Jow Forums has too many trolls that aren't funny. /fa/ and Jow Forums are great for finding 15 minute lolcows. Anywau blog over, point is as shit as this site is, tell me a better place on the internet to visit everyday in my down time.

I've tried to but it's fucking impossible to do that when you don't have friends. I feel lonely.

I've left for two whole years and came back. The last month I was here every day

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 6K)

I don't need to. I can have a normal life and still browse Jow Forums

I have stopped using it for long stretches of time, but I just can't help myself

I haven't looked at Jow Forums in months
Jow Forums is enough

Are you Shahar?

I left for a couple months. Help my mental health a lot, but then I came back.

Idk a job, a gf, going to the gym, learning something useable might fill in. As long as you don’t do those you will just waste time on shitposting, vidya, camwhores.

What are lolcows?

God no

Try getting a hobby?

Easy social validation like this will kill your loneliness but you need to hang around normal people too.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I've made some bad decisions over the past few years and now I have no friends, no gf or social life but I've found filling up my time with other stuff makes me feel a lot more positive which is what I need in my life. Jow Forums just makes me feel bitter now, probably because of the high amount of bitter people.

Damage cannot be undone I think. I left and started studying but my panic attacks got worse.

People who are known for doing so much dumb and cringey shit that it essentially makes them an endless source of lulz, example Chris-chan

Same.
I've been improving my English vocabulary recently and I study French once in a while.

That sounds depressing

Nice.
Im learning korean myself.

Some of them are depressing but some of them are like pic related

Attached: received_298559807531113.png (525x666, 365K)

No.

I don't get it?

Probably never, i ve been trapped here for 6 years

Oof

Attached: received_388047358426169.png (524x616, 257K)

>chubby skinny belly
She is deluded because she is actually fat. She honestly thinks she looks good in that photo and despite not losing any weight she took it from such an angle she believes other people will perceive and believe she has lost some weight and is looking good. See This woman has like 2 kids and continuously lies about being cousins with brittany spears and eminem. The farfetched nature of her lies and how she sells herself on social media makes it so ridiculous that it is lol worthy. Look her up. She will break up with her boyfriend every couple months then go and bang actually cracked out brain damaged black guys and then claim she is pregnant even though the state took her previous two children off her. Also she swears she has a third child with lil Wayne hahaha

if dubs i ll leave 4chin for forever.

>spending this much time on some random mental idiot
depressing

We all have different sources of entertainment, I like laughing at people in my spare time.
Unlucky

Dude...

Attached: 1552188476537.jpg (298x334, 24K)

That's sad
>This woman has like 2 kids
That's fucked up

Do you think you laugh a fucked up people because it makes you feel better about your own flaws?

rolling again.

>because it makes you feel better about your own flaws?
No? I laugh at all manner of things. At the end of the day I hope for a better world and do my small part to make the world around me a better place, but believing I could change the entire world through positive thoughts, action and philosophy would be like pushing shit up hill and THAT is depressing. So sometimes I see something to baffling, something or someone I really wish were different or better and I just laugh. Because that's the beauty of this world, the unexpected, the randomness. In all honesty if I met this woman in real life I would be honestly empathetic and listen to her story. I wouldn't be a dick or talk about her behind her back as soon as she left the room. And if she told me something in confidence I would keep her secrets as that is the respect I give all human beings I interact with. But she is some random from Texas that makes all her socials public. So yes, I laugh at the absurdity of her life because it is fucking beautiful.

did you mean 4channel?

>Australian
Surprise surprise

Attached: 1552123494326.jpg (1024x1024, 71K)

get the fuck out off my 4channel, 4ch*n faggot

Attached: 4314930034451.jpg (430x650, 29K)

>Russian
>posts non-smiling pepe
Surprise surprise

Attached: Read in Russian accent.jpg (1080x418, 155K)