How does one seduce and court a swarthy Persian filly in the 21st century?

How does one seduce and court a swarthy Persian filly in the 21st century?

Attached: 51132318_120162085732804_1874091953994350192_n.jpg (1080x1350, 105K)

I want a brown gf so God damn much

I’ve matched with a few on tinder theta re usually preety cute

How is she swarthy? She almost looks White.

being rich and having lots of gold.

>swarthy
>Dark-complexioned

Is it really what non whites think?
Bro she's not white looking at all

Dumb lip filler

By being persian

wrong

neck yourself

What is the meaning of this???

i strongly disagree with your sexual attraction to the lady in the picture because of her non attractive facial structure which much resembles Indian facial structure
thus i suggested that you apply a rope to your neck and hang yourself from it to cease living

Do Arabs on average consider Iranians to be Indian looking or its just in this case?

If you say to an Iranian or Afghan that they look even remotely Indian or Paki they will probably start crying

Indians can be quite attractive I like them alot better than the women I saw traveling to Egypt

She's a beautiful girl and you have an ugly soul. I hope you find happiness in Baghdad, fren.

be white, iranian girls are huge white worshippers

Ever tried being black?

LMAO no

how do i know what arabs think on average, i know what i think, Iranians do look like half arab half indians
well i'll be damned, i'll change my opinion right away since your opinion is different
neck yourself too you burger gobbling mutt jewish golem

No, Iranian girls arent allowed to date outside their ingroup. I went to high school with one that married her cousin

yep, iranian roasties are huge white worshippers lmao

Persona women are some of the hottest women in the world

Attached: 5D60B042-D961-4FEB-BB0C-D9E4DFC83FAE.jpg (603x626, 100K)

you're thinking of pakis and arabs, iranian families in the west are often very westernized (cucked) and love whoring their daughters out

I used to work with a thicc iranian qt but she was already married with a 50 year old bloke :( He also looked middle eastern as well

No she was Iranian and baha'i. She wasnt allowed to date anyone and married her cousin after high school.

I used to work with a thicc iranian qt but she was already married with a 50 year old bloke :( He also looked middle eastern as well

bahais are different to some extent they're more paki like in group mentality

Paki? Its a persian made religion and barely exists outside of there

retarded amerimutt

They're not "paki like" they're what real persians act like, which is the same as everyone else from that shithole region

we need to check her nipples, its the only way to be sure
op should post them

she looks non-European caucasian. Why are Europoors threshold for white so high?

She's brown, theres no "white threshhold". There are brown people, black people and white people all can be caucasian skulled.

brown is a complexion. I've seen italian-americans with tans that had almost identical complexion to that of the OP pic. Would they been considered not white then? There are Caucasoids, Negroids, Mongoloids, and Australoids going by old racial classifications. Not all caucasians from Europe.

t. sunni monkey

tunisian and moroccan girls are also huge white worshippers, not only that, but they go for bbc as well

White is a european complexion. Italians are europeans who have been mutted up by nafris and can be swarthier. Its not hard to differentiate white and brown people Ahmed even though i'm failry certain a lot mena people delude themsleves into thinking they're white and can pass as dark Italians

>Italians are europeans who have been mutted up by nafris and can be swarthier.
From what I understand it's minimal. They're also from a region with high UV exposure. Your attributing their complexion to admixture when it could be convergent evolution.

>a lot mena people delude themsleves into thinking they're white and can pass as dark Italians
because some can. Although white is ambiguous. pic related

Attached: Jana+Perez+Cosmopolitan+Awards+2018+JeO2UQYYg5Il.jpg (400x600, 101K)

have sex incel

>European
is a sociopolitical construct that doesn't exist geographically nor linguistically and only mildly genetically

The admixture wasn't minimal in sicily and most of them are more moor than european. And white is not that ambiguous its an either or case. Just face facts everyone south of the med and east of greece is mostly brown

brownoids thinking they don't look alike
cute

be quiet

snow nigger doesn't like the truth

you can't select brown on the census. As aforementioned it's a complexion not a identifier of culture/customs. African bushmen have brown skin but no one in the right mind would categorize them with southern Europeans.

some non-euro meds and levantines I can't distinguish from southrons desu
they have light skin, black but sometimes dark brown hair, and sometimes lightish eyes

Go and make my kebab you sand monkey

I managed it, be nice and talk about how you like persia.

the fact that you're eating my kebab and i'm not eating your burger should send a clear message

Please do not associate burgers with us thank you

I know cause brown people would get offended by a color racial classification. Whites and blacks chose a color brown and yellow people decided to be faggots about the issue.

t. brainlet about genetics

The Sicilians are not North-African from the Moorish conquest, they are just genetically closer to Levantines because of copper age migrations to the island.

>hamburger
>hamburg

Attached: 1558272572200.png (888x894, 520K)

please stop it

>cc. Nassim Taleb

no it's just race is much more complex and a one dimensional attribute like complexion doesn't suffice as a cultural and geopolitical identifier.

German Hamburgers (Frikadellen)

Ingredients:
1 Kaiser rol
l2/3 pound ground beef
1/3 pound ground pork
1 onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 egg
1 teaspoon Hungarian hot paprika (optional)salt and ground black pepper to taste

Africans have much more diversity genetically and they're all classified as black

because it's a simplification. Most people aren't autistic population geneticist autodidact Jow Forumscels either. No one really cares about details of africa as long as they can get by in casual conversation.

The same applies to brown people. Its a simplification

cringe

Those aren't hamburgers though