What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: 01-elliot-rodger.w330.h330.jpg (330x330, 22K)

Asian sociopathic genes

Parents probably. Lack of education, lack of help from his dad, and I mean spiritual help, not material help.

lack of sex

Goodnight sweet prince.

He should have had sex

>tfw I've reached /Elliot/ mode

Attached: IMG_20190523_005115351.jpg (4000x3000, 2.48M)

He had no emotional support for his mental issues. Nobody cared about him. His parents just threw their ridiculous amount of money at him and hopes the problem would go away, ultimately not giving him the happiness and fulfillment he wanted.
His problem was that he never was able to get a girl because he never knew how to love. Because he never knew how to love, he was never shown it.

Have died too young and put vagina in a pedestal.

Ate women
Ate non whites
Ate meself
Simple as

He is literally most Jow Forums tards

La créature des Amériques....

he never got the succ

The guy looks fine must have been a mentalcel.

Bro you should do an Elliot Rodger cosplay at cons

All I need are his Gucci sunglasses and a dark shirt and I can truly become a supreme gentleman

He was very picky. He wanted a blonde model-tier gf

He didn't have sex

Seriously, the only issue he had was his personality. He looked good and came from Hollywood money. If he wasn't so absolutely autistic and narcissistic he would've been drowning in pussy.

I really shouldn't, but I am dying of laughter right now. Thanks for killing my fucking sides user.

He didn't HAVE SEX

Have you had sex?

If he had ever visited Jow Forums we would have just told him to have sex.

frustrated immature kid who fell hard for the memes.

he put pussy on a pedestal

> here from his own mouth from before the madman actually did it

Attached: i drive a bmw.jpg (1502x668, 229K)

>incels tell me that looks are everything
>worship this guy
Lol

Also I cannot adequately explain my hatred for wokescolds who've started demonizing vulnerable introverted/virgin young men because of a handful of mental cases. I also fucking hate the "lol swety go to a sex worker!" meme.

>Take portrait photo
>with portrait mode on camera
>output ends up rotated

I thought only old people had this kind of power.

Being a mutt.

This dude is major fucked up.
He should have vetted his anger on his sister (or at the VERY least the boyfriend).
WTF

I fooled around a little bit in uni , but I've not had a lot no. Haven't had a gf since

Do you guys think we'll see an insurgency soon?

Attached: 1549253215997.jpg (640x640, 146K)

why do you saudis worry about incel shit when your family will arrange you 6 marriages anyway

Based.
Also, please gib Kiera Winters.

uncanny

You do realise he refused to see a prostitute, right?

he also thought that the way to get girls is by loitering at the barnes and nobles drinking starbucks until a girl approaches you

based

Prostitutes dont count

It only does this on 4chins for whatever reason , never had an issue with this anywhere else

he cared about having a gf more than having sex

Don't we all...

Attached: 1471763770227.jpg (1200x750, 374K)

nobody irl would consider a virgin someone who went only with prostitutes

Yes that's correct.

No, women won't solve your problems, and usually your problems are the reason why you don't have a woman on your side. If Elliot would've understood that he could've done it. But hey, we don't change the race of universe, things are how it's supposed to be.

I don't get why you're directing your anger on me. I didn't say I supported his views.
Wanting a GF is a bad thing?

Attached: tenor.png (640x360, 221K)

he is letting out his mgtow rage on you

I didn't want to be mean user sorry if you had this feeling... I just wanted to say that women aren't the solutions of lonely men

Mgtow is a scam

Poor aim

Attached: zuckerboost.jpg (642x428, 109K)

I've read his manifesto and looked into his life a lot

It wasn't about sex but basically he was an aspie autist who didn't want to be a wageslave and failed college without telling his parents.

He placed his last hope on winning the lottery so he would be set for life and at least become a beta provider but he failed at that.

So he wanted to commit suicide in a way he would be remembered. By writing a manifesto and putting YouTube vids showing how miserable he is for empathy and then killing a bunch of women.

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 38K)

This.

Fair enough. I accept your apology, friend.

Oh, hello Commonwealth brother!

He was autistic, his parents enabled him, and he eventually got radicalized by an ideology that allowed him to blame his problems on an external source.

he didnt blame his problems on an external source.

He did, he clearly said that he's too good for evryone and he should have a beautiful girlfriend. Some of his points on society weren't totally wrong tho, the west is mad.

yeah he did, that was the whole problem. he blamed women for rejecting him.

Incel

low iq sociopath violent incel who thinks everybody else owes him and lives in a fantasy world he imagined. pretty common on Jow Forums.

Attached: incel.png (1920x1080, 272K)

Yes he did you moron. He blamed everyone but himself for his problems, like a typical incel. The biggest tragedy is that his parents allowed this to happen instead of intervening strongly enough when he was young.

no he didn't. he just railed against women.

too much sheltering, too little poon

Should've had sex.

i.e. blamed everyone but himself for his problems
you sound like someone who blames everyone but himself for his problems

He was too autistic to realize that personality matters. Also, dumbass should have lowered his bar, at least initially. First order of business is to get experience, even if it's just a hit and run. You go up the ladder from there.

his jewish dad had him circumcised.
he couldn't even enjoy masturbation, he had full desire but he couldn't have sex with a mutilated penis.

pls don't shoot me