Jow Forums seems like to support China. Does Jow Forums like Chinese tourist?

Jow Forums seems like to support China. Does Jow Forums like Chinese tourist?

Attached: images (22).jpg (742x413, 52K)

I hate the northerners
The southern ones are kind of okay except Guangdong people

Gtfo Japan, you American Mutt

I don't mind them, I just wish they would try to engage with the locals more I wanna learn more about China but I bet they liver under a buble since they afford a vacation

Love 'em. The Chinese are our biggest tourist group. We support China and we love the Chinese.

Asian tourists are pretty autistic in general, but are much better than Brits and Amerilards and spend much more money

Hell no. These insects can't be bothered to throw their trash away or use the laboratory when they are less than five feet away from it. I'll never forget the horrific moment when I saw a Chink lady pissing in the grass. It was disgusting.

>My cheap imported Chinese goods off of AliExpress will be here on Wednesday

How the fuck do they do it Jow Forums?

No, Not really.
The spitting and the babies shitting on the ground everywhere is true even indoors.
wtf
RIP our resorts.

Laboratory?

Kek. Where do you live?

Enjoy cancer and/or things possibly exploding in your face

What's the difference between northern chinese and southern?

Why don’t you guys mug, kidnap and stab them to death like you do with Koreans and Japs

Another way of saying bathroom.
New Jersey. We've been getting a lot of Chinj tourist and immigrants lately in my area. Three out of four of my neighbors are Chinese.

simply US the counterpart of China, is too much hated. it does not mean Jow Forums love China, however they cause less problems than US has inflicted upon us.

theyre as noisy and obnoxious as american tourists lol

I love all that damages America

Attached: 1558389314288.png (816x464, 770K)

>southern chinks are better
when will this meme end

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x422, 35K)

Kek. Why do you hate the US?

its not a meme because HAKKAS currently reside in southern china
once HAKKAS move somewhere else, southern china will not be good anymore

Too late dawg. Migrants from middle and northern China flooded Guangzhou and Shenzhen etc, and brought their commie, follow-Xi-blindly-without-question sheeple tardism with them

its alright
HAKKAS have immigrated out of china ever since the qin dynasty
HAKKAS control the world now
ROTHSCHILDS and BOGDANOFFS bow to the HAKKAS

They steal it. The R&D at least. They aren't paying to have people actually research things, they just steal it from people who've already paid.
It's called Corporate Espionage.