East asian

>East asian
We are probably the least racist people in the world,right?

Attached: 1558445832264.jpg (553x746, 72K)

Maybe

Attached: Yi Yi rain.webm (1280x692, 2.99M)

Hell the fuck no.

I dunno. My mom is kinda racist against Latinos. She calls everybody Mexican and associates them with gangs.

based Edward Yang poster

So unracist you literally allow in 0 fleeing immigrants from any developing nation despite the gravity of the crises they are escaping

Attached: 1558373886285.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I don't know but we definitely never physically hurt anyone with different skin like they do in other part of the world, like brazil or russia or something.

more like the concept of racism is just different in east asia
just because we are not like whites doesn't mean we are not racist

but I feel like a lot of westerners think east asians are racist in the same way that they are and I think that's wrong

Kiss Umi

Lmao imagine believing this.

Is this a joke?

Chinks, Japs, Gooks are some of the most racist people in the world.

Nah. My parents (korean dad, Japanese mom) are extremely racist, even against other asians. They hate the chinese with a passion.

i saw a vid once of chinese manlets beating a Tyrone to death with metal pipes (too weak to do it hand on hand) because he kissed a chinese girl

LMAO

I think he's not talking about asians in the west

East Asians don't even like each other irl. My Chinese friend tells me all the shit his asians friends say about me because I am CHI. He also tells me all the shit they say about other Asian groups. Some are so xenophobic that they have told my friend that they cannot be friends with him because he hangs out with me/flips/viets/blacks/Thais etc I wish I was kidding but I'm not

No, the least racist people are probably Bengali's

>chinks
spread propaganda about japan on state tv, about brown & black people, overall sentiment is that blacks are inherently violent, treat african workers, etc. like shit... really, just treating people who are not han chinese like shit

>japs
the best here but still racist towards gooks, typical racism towards darker skinned people but not to the same extent

>gooks
racist towards dark skinned people as much as chinks are (so again, japs are best in this), racist against japs for comfort women even though koreans had comfort women from vietnam

Macau, Taiwan, etc. is chink shit. Same retarded mentality. I don't like serpentza that much but if you watch his videos you can see the group thinking that chinks have, and it's true that if you go there you are going to be a maggot compared to chinese people, even if someone scams you or whatever. Taiwan is the same except the government is obviously better. I don't know about mongolia, they are probably based mongol bros, though I'm half black myself, maybe I should find out.

>All these westerners talking about east asians in the west even tho asians in the west are just euro and mutt wanabes

And they do well

based

>implying

>still racist towards gooks
it's disturbing that so many people unironically believe this. it's mostly only on the internet except some far-right groups.

it's actually like only korean-japanese have identity politics in japan thus people in japan take it as a “sensitive” thing if anything
you know what? we can't even tell who's actually korean because they have both japanese name and a real name and it's considered extremely rude to point out who is korean without a permission

We are pretty racist toward brown SEA people

Hey now, I did say japan is the least racist/best out of these. The fact that it's not most people who are racist doesn't mean that there is no racism.

Not implying anything else either, i'd have it the same way if i could choose, but i'm not acting like some kind of saint for it either. It's pretty interesting that east asian nations aren't getting much flack for ignoring them though

thoughts on our tourists?
heard we're pretty shit

I know. actually, I think Japan is racist in many ways. I just wanted to say the biggest victims of it is not korean or other east asians in Japan, not even close.

No

I'm a diasporafag so I wouldn't know, just going off things I know from my parents

oh okay

Japanons/Koreanons
thoughts on my countrymen?
heard we're pretty shit!

Okinawans have their own really unique culture like hawaii as a US state though

SE Asians tend to be a blue‐collar worker for decades here so unfortunately there are japanese that look down on them but there are also japanese thinking that's absolutely disgusting because of WW2 and their friendly attitude despite the war

When was the last time we beat up darkies because we dont like them here guys?

ryukyu is HAKKA clay

>the war
yeah, its pretty how no one here harbors any ill feelings for you guys despite all the killings

I mean SE asians like filipinos tend not to give a shit irl and when some japanese shit on them there are other japanese go like “hey, they don't really care about the ww2 now so don't be rude to them, otherwise they remember it!”

Looking in that sense I can get why Thailand is the most pro-japanese country in Asia. It chose to be an ally of the Imperial Japan so it escaped bullying

>Thailand is the most pro-japanese country in Asia
fun fact: it's not

anyways, fortunately, their views on Japan aren't so different among SEA countries. it's not bad at all.

>fun fact: it's not
doubt.jpg
then which country is?

indonesia> vietnam > philippine
vietnam and philippine have almost the same score as Thailand iirc
and it's only SEA

There's not much difference anyway

East Asians are kinda really racist though

>vietnam and philippine have almost the same score as Thailand iirc
I can't say much about that but in these countries the korean wave among young people balances it out. Thailand on the other hand I have an impression that it's pro-japanese to the bone.

shut the fuck up dumb paki mudslime

based amerimutt

wrong, our racism is just implicit unlike white. it does not mean we are less racist than white.

:(

basically the countries that were ready for korean shit are familiar with weeb shit

>korean dad, Japanese mom
Why is this such a common pairing?

im sorry i was just kidding please dont be sad >

:D

I know about that, in fact my parents have told me mainland Japanese are very racist against Okinawans, is this true?

okinawans are just crypto chinese larping as japs
RETURN RYUKYU TO THE GLORIOUS KUOMINTANG REPUBLIC

They were vassals to both Japan and Ming/Qing, which means double tribute just to ensure no invasion. Sounds super cucked desu.

>mainland Japanese are very racist against Okinawans
No? only pro-US Japs in mainland think they are annoying af when it comes to issues related to the the US bases

it's more like Okinawans tend not to like mainland Japs and americans and that's understandable

>On 30 January 1406, the Yongle Emperor expressed horror when the Ryukyuans castrated some of their own children to become eunuchs to serve in the Ming imperial palace. Emperor Yongle said that the boys who were castrated were innocent and did not deserve castration, and he returned them to Ryukyu, and instructed the kingdom not to send eunuchs again.
ryukyuans are honourary CHINESE and will ALWAYS be (just like pakis)

I can't wait to be a PRC chattel slave

Post a photo of a chink ever touching a nigger's hand

Chiang Kai Shek had his chance in FDR's offer at Cairo conference but he threw it away only to remorse in Taiwan.

Attached: CN.png (512x768, 814K)

She looks terrified

You have autism

looks better in here

Attached: 1514297536197.png (1064x1069, 1.78M)

Well, apparently the US military destroyed many of the old Ryukyuan cultural artifacts and landmarks during WW2 bombardment, so I guess I can understand why they are disliked