Any anons here past the point of no return?

any anons here past the point of no return?

Attached: 1560469096069.jpg (960x496, 31K)

your post on /tv/ got deleted so now you're coming here?

Here there are plenty of no kids +30s

at most you have to make peace with the fact you are not going to fall in love

i can go to the philipines at 40 and still get a girl preggers

i also posted it on /v/ too but it got deleted

I am 22 and have a partner for life.

>you will be step parent
Doubt

Attached: W47OSapygTs.jpg (960x1280, 216K)

my dad told me he was a virgin until almost 30
dumb motherfucker was a few months away from unlocking the mysteries of the arcane and he blew it to spawn a retard who browses forums about 14 years old cartoon girls at 3 AM on a work day

Attached: 1a2.jpg (1080x1276, 135K)

Explains why i saw so many german sexpats

I'm sorry if the OP lives in a trailer park.

Based cross board multi-tabbed shitposter

I am of the same blood

Im 31, single and am currently flirting with a cute 23 yo at work who has no children.
So no, all is not lost

I like how the implication here is that most women apparently get married and have kids before 24, which is not the case unless you live around spics or niggers. Which is probably one of the creatures that posed this in the first place, which is why OP had to crop it out.

shit thread

I am Hispanic and 23 and I don't have a kid. Checkmate.

based, im in a similar situation

I'm a 20 year old undocumented immigrant and I got twins. You're a loser.

Whatever you say, indio.

Dont forget that OP's post also implies men cant date younger women. Which is blatantly untrue. On average bf is 5 years older than his gf, but it isnt uncommon for even greater disperancy.

Tldr women dig older men. For their resources, ability to grow beard, maturity or just knowledge how to actually please woman in bed.

Attached: age difference.jpg (612x612, 115K)

THIS IS NOT FAIR, I WAS TOLD TO NOT GET INTO RELATIONSHIPS UNTIL I GOT A JOB, ALL OF MY COUSINS DID AND THEY DROPPED OUT AND NOW ARE FLEEING THE COUNTRY TO WASH DISHES IN SPAIN.

FUCKKKK I WASTED MY FUCKING LIFE THERES NO WAY TO BEAR THIS SHAME.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

formerly chuckville

Yeah... turning 32 in September.

I've got nothing to show for it.
Women would rather slit their own wrists than give me a chance (I don't blame them though, I'm hideous).

But... when I hit 29, I started to cope. I mean, it's upsetting still but. Nothing can be done now.

Attached: 1497933993942.png (378x366, 12K)

Same here. I don't even try though

You and me both, but at the church I was made to go to when I was a kid, 3 out 5 of kids my age now have kids.

Same here but I wouldn't worry about it too much. I would rather have kids when I'm somewhat financially stable than be another spic on welfare and barely getting by.

I got married at 29 to a fellow childless virgin. Now we are childless sexhavers together. So there you go.

God has plans for you btw

hah good post

That depends on many factors. Are you getting laid at 24? If you're slaying at 24 finding a childless woman won't be a problem when you're older. If your only smashes have been a drunk fat chick at a bar and a desperate whale from tinder your tour's probably over. Also depends what country you're in. If you're in a western country you'll have a lot of women who have kids in their late 20s and early 30s.

>instead of fighting over what some literally who said on twatter we can fight over what some faggy op wrote on his fucking Microsoft word

I wish I can have 9yo wife...

Attached: 1491403098126882434.jpg (400x480, 28K)

>why, yes I live in a shack in middle of fucking nowhere alone how could you tell?

Attached: okbt6x7tvde21.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

youre not alone user im sure drones come to check on you sometimes

God is not real.
Only me.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 184K)