Why do they love stealing ChinkBULL culture so much?!?

Why do they love stealing ChinkBULL culture so much?!?

Attached: Japs_1e5bb6_691948.png (409x545, 134K)

UGA

Why do Westerns love stealing Greek culture so much?!?

Dunno, why?

>ChinkBULL culture

Attached: 1560145809484.png (600x3000, 1.07M)

Japanese culture was westernized during the post-war era. They aren't japanese anymore. Do they not teach this shit to you in boot camp?

>every other line is just "muh commies" and very little actual argumentation

Just because they don't have foot bindings anymore doesn't mean they don't have culture. That's like saying contemporary Japan isn't Japan because they don't have samurai now.

Attached: china.jpg (1299x1182, 213K)

Beisudo

because bulls are livstock animals which should contribute to human.

Chink Flag:
A cheap knock-off version of the Soviet's

Chink National Anthem:
Commie song

Chink Territories:
Conquered by Mongol Empire, British Empire, The Empire of Japan

Chink People:
Mongol rape babies

Chink Language:
"""Simplified""" Chinese (newly installed in 1950, Traditional Chinese is used in Taiwan)

CHINA is a fraud country lmao

Because we are PIRATES BVLLS

Didnt read lmao
Based

because there was not much to steal other than that. it's simple, fren.

so you are a fraud of a fraud country? thats even worse

Attached: cn jp.jpg (600x4300, 450K)

are you using Jow Forums pass or what?

stop wewuzzing lmao

Attached: chink cultural appropriation.jpg (891x4995, 655K)

Attached: 1554030079961.jpg (1700x4995, 1.02M)

You basically admit that Japan is derivative in like 3/4s of examples

stop using chinese letters then. oh wait you can't LOL

NICE

>enjoying igo is "steal"
what did chinks mean by this?

so you admit everything else is stolen right? thanks :)

>so you admit everything else is stolen right?
what did this chink mean by this?

Attached: unnamed (3).gif (485x303, 357K)

your english comprehension is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad i don't know what to say :(

ok neo mainland chink your time is up go worship Karl Marx

and those examples are a fraction of japanese culture, not to mention modern china is 1000% ripoffs of japan as japan is the creator of modern asia lmao

no, l'm simply asking you why you thought l admit everything else was stolen from China just because l picked the most retarded example. like imagine English people would be screeching about the origin of modern football and saying football was stolen by the Continentals just because they are enjoying playing it. you wrapped it around your head, xi bot?

Attached: 1543942546031.png (645x773, 11K)

go worship lee kuan yew before you get caned :)

japanese culture? you mean eating raw fish on a riceball? you mean sitting and sleeping in a room with no furniture? LOOOOOL

Your post is seriously embarrassing neo netizen

you picked some very small detail of the whole pic to critisize to make it seem wrong evemn tho everything else is true. i know the japanese mind very well :)

>make a critical post about on one of them
>"you didn't debunk all the others so you admit they were stolen!"
what's this chink, seriously

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 97K)

so this is the tatamae i heard about......

what are you seriously on about, xi bot? what do you mean by tatemae?

>Talking to a country that starts having social media post 2015

Attached: 1518674480095.jpg (620x751, 49K)

its a japanese trick right? now you are even denying japanese tricks exist. very smart. can you talk to me in your language without chinese characters tho????? i know you can't :)

chink, do you know why you are so deadbent on the origins of your cultures? it's simply because modern China has nothing cultural to be proud of. instead of boasting about and sticking to the gone cultures, how about you create something else and try to compete with your neighbors, who have a respectable influence on modern soft culture? every time you xi bot is required to cope with criticism from Japanese posters you resort to muh kanji, muh benefit which was fucking 1500 years ago. seeing your coping mechanism is seriously embarrassing. such a shame there are tons of modern Chinamen like you. suck xi's cock vemin and shame of East Asia

What you're seeing is something similiar that British citizen would do if they received social media in the 1950s.

But Japan is just a cheap copy of China?

understandable, does that chinaman not have any sense of self-consciousness and introspection? you have to be a bit mentally challenged to be like that

there is nothing comparable to japan. china is pretty much a creation of imperial japan though.

Attached: clash-civilizations.png (640x481, 107K)

>create something else and try to compete with your neighbors
look around you. do you see books with PAPER? look at your phone is there a COMPASS? maybe there is a GUN nearby? i wonder where those invented from...

>netoyo calling others mentally challenged

Attached: 1444246172606.jpg (668x665, 96K)

No, because nobody else has been nuked so hard they started to like drawn girls over real women and jumping from high buildings after their 500hour work week in which they aren't allowed to say anything back to their boss, like a dog.

China has had it very bad last century and there is a lot to improve. But at least they want to improve their life and not just jump to their death as a 30 year old virgin.

You're using social media dude. Do I have to point out that was the Western invention?

>those l don't like are all netouyos
are you sure this is literally the same logic they use when they face unfavorable statements
you are essentially the same as them

Attached: 1546914123542.png (1200x800, 46K)

>Jow Forums
>social media
dumdum

Oh yeah you're using something originally invented by the nip stolen by an American website

but you are netoyo. always saying"japan great!! japan great!!!" without logic or iq. totally brainwashed

>always saying"japan great!! japan great!!!" without logic or iq. totally brainwashed
examples? it's rather you who's been autistically wewuzzing about your super great epic country though

examples that I AM a netouyo. tell me, in what way l am one of them?

Because we have no culture

implessive
+30 pts was added to your social credit ID.
congrats, now you have the right to purchase up to 300g of cat meat!

Attached: 1559189269737.jpg (1753x2480, 921K)

here look at your country chimping out. it happens all the time in korean thread too. why is japanese insane?

Why are you still replying to him lmao

>examples?
Here

it's not me though

Attached: IMG_20190614_135454.png (1080x458, 74K)

>it's not me its just 99% of my countrymen so it doesn't count!!!

Attached: v.jpg (550x550, 29K)

it's pretty funny to talk with him in many ways
it's not me though

Attached: IMG_20190614_135528.png (1080x397, 53K)

you clearly claimed l am specifically one of them here >but you are netouyo

i can't tell japanese apart they sound all the same with the crazy nationalism and fascism about japan being best country on earth. sorry ._,

God, what's this chink at all

Attached: images.png (739x415, 10K)

look around you. everything you see in your eyes was from chinese culture. how it feels to be offshoot of chinese??

Attached: 1534764317964 (1).png (680x1483, 123K)

>this origin shit again
did you read my post again

Tokyo belongs to the CCP

just remember your father.China.

fact: they have no culture before that. and chink culture was the best near around them

>l got btfo by Europe and humiliated prestige of East Asia but I AM YOUR FATHER STILL
just kys at this point, a father is supposed to protect his children from animals

got a point. china was kind of responsible for whatever western powers did in asia back then.

fathers are not invincible. sometimes they get beaten up too

Why would a father protect the child who tried to kill him?

japan had never tried to kill his 'dad' until ww2 when japan no longer see china as a 'dad', but some loser. japan attempted to kill his 'brother' korea at some point and got handled by chink dad

and now china is coming back again, and japan is having identity issues.

china: kids these days.

excuse me do you know about the Sino-French War for example

>chinese culture

Attached: 222099-nasty-chinese-tourists.jpg (720x529, 168K)

modern asian history is literally some family drama.

>"P-p-plz don't kill us, Japan! We admit that China is a shithole. Please annex us, you're the master race of Asia!"
What did chinks mean by this???

Attached: japanese_occupation_of_china.jpg (616x586, 117K)

why did you rape so many of our women :(

i actually would feel terrible if someone kneels before me after me killing their family members.

japs are soulless
they have no sense of empathy at all

war brings out the beast within men, rapes happened in all wars in the history. cope

any army with honor would feel terrible for this after a battle.

japan has never seen china as "father" though. it's just you want to thinks so. the japanese saw china as losers raped by barbarians in the medieval periods as well, and considered invincible japan was superior, like this shows:
>Great Japan is the divine land. The heavenly progenitor founded it, and the sun goddess bequeathed it to her descendants to rule eternally. Only in our country is this true; there are no similar examples in other countries. This is why our country is called the divine land.[4]

those stupid wewuzzing chinks and gooks never cease are a manifestation of their identity issues. japan doesn't have this due to its invincible history and the culture without any hiatus, no need for wewuzzing.

>a chink and a nip having a debate in perfect english using western memes

yeah i believe that it's not a bunch of sweaty fat white LARPers

Attached: 62A8A665-9D63-43A8-8E85-8647AE8E32BC.jpg (378x336, 32K)