/balk/

Tsar Nicholas edition
old

Attached: 4SUY19w.jpg (500x490, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F699DW1ZhLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Highly reccomend adderall for studying, i literally cannot move out of the chair

Attached: CCS5hXQ_d.jpg (500x483, 24K)

>i literally cannot move out of the chair
I don't need adderall for that

Attached: 1556884732642.jpg (400x333, 76K)

You need it when you need to study at least 8 hours a day

Attached: QNa6Kxo_d.jpg (640x479, 32K)

BASED

I've got exams for the next two days... Vital exams...
How do I get this Adderall...

sell your house, buy a gun and rob a bank that's easier than wasting years studying boring shit like numbers and dates

Send me some then

Would maybe work in the middle of nowhere in Siberia...

where did you get the adderall from?

I got it from a friend who was diagnosed with ADHD in the US. Its very hard to find in Europe. You can get ritalin which does basically the same, but you need prescription which is kinda hard to get unless you really have ADHD

Jesus I just heard about the recent document about how George V, who was a dear friend of Nicholas, had no choice but to refuse giving him Asylum in order to ensure a revolution would not occur in Britain.

At least the Tsars mother was exiled in the U.K.

Attached: 800px-King_George_V_1911_color-crop.jpg (800x1066, 207K)

only zlovenians are white

Attached: ffdcacf.jpg (2011x2048, 384K)

WTF I LOVE SERBIA NAO

rip

Attached: Sırpeli bayrağı tuzak.jpg (1350x900, 91K)

>sell your house, buy a gun and rob a bank
Have you done that before?

Fuck George then for turning his cousin down.

Attached: Nikolay ile Yuri (Corç).jpg (1200x675, 187K)

He didn't necessarily have a choice, besides, it wasn't the king who gave the order, it was his secretary.

Oh.
They were cousins btw. Not frens.
Three cousins.

Attached: Nikolay ile kuzenleri.png (768x561, 92K)

I bet all of them were absolute lads even during wars

I'm fully aware yes, but they treated each other like soulmates.

>Imagine Çar Nikolay II widening your boypussy and whispering in your ear
>"I will crown you my sexslave, мoй дopoгoй"
ХHHHГГГГГГГГГГГГГГ

Attached: Nikolay-Eylül-1896-Jecinci.png (640x795, 1.08M)

What is this autism about Russians and Anglos and fucking no-baslk suibhumans get the fuck out you piece fofff shit

It's good but too addicting. Be careful with using it for studying

All the kings of Europe were lads. Its a shame the war happened in the first place.

Attached: 9 kings in one photo.jpg (1500x1094, 720K)

Shut it, republican.

I know that’s the problems. I m only using it for the hardest exam

Ferdinand is the only thick ruler there.

Who's who? I can only recognize the Russian guy.

based

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-162911.png (720x1280, 577K)

Nicky was objectively an awful ruler even by monarchist standards.

During the entire imperial era Russia had only a brief spurt of industrialization during the 1880-90s. That was when the trans-siberian railway was built. Witte oversaw these projects, trying to build foreign confidence in the Russian economy because industrialization was basically paid for with foreign loans and credit. But even then the industrialization process of Russia was not enough to surpass its backwardness, even Witte himself realised the process was too slow and Russia's "rapid industrialization" was in the exponential increase in production goods such as foodstuffs and raw materials, however the mechanization and modernization of the Russian state was in no way "rapid".

Attached: 1517416528623.jpg (1467x805, 384K)

LMAO the absolute state!

Attached: 1517416418022.jpg (2519x1517, 1.32M)

>I can only recognize the Russian guy
>He's not there
The absolute state

he didint want to rule
only reason he did was because he believed that he was really chosen by god

Based.
Of course my csar was chosen by Tengri

>using drugs for uni
Lmaoing at your incompetence.

Nicholas looks like Nigel Farage

mentally ill retards who defend him love to post various graphs which show 420% increase of production but they don't seem to realize that 1+1 is a 100% growth

Alright, to keep the conversation on point: when civilization finally falls you will be known as a creative failure, you have no talent and your attitude guarantees you'll never improve in any aspect of life.

You're wasting your time here, and you're not offending anyone with this "penis penis penis" level of edge.

Attached: smug wisdom.jpg (737x557, 77K)

>uni at your shithole is the same as the uni i am studying at

I wonder how was the OE doing

It's all so useless

No. Belgium unis are even easier.

Nigel shall restore the Windsors to their formal glory.

Rasha, start posting anime I know you do it from time to time.

why didn't he refuse to rule like half of tsars before him

Let's see what Russian INDUSTRIALISTS of the time thought about imperial Russia's industrialization:
>But to return to the crucial question, Was the prewar rate of Russian economic and industrial progress rapid enough to overcome Russian backwardness? The Association of Russian Trade and Industry would have answered with a resounding no. It would have strongly protested a recent opinion that "from the point of view of the industrial development of the country war and revolution or the threat thereof may reasonably be seen as extraneous phenomena."46 Witte and the Russian industrialists knew better: the realities of the political and diplomatic power struggle did not permit separation of economics from politics. They dreaded the political consequences of economic weakness both in domestic and in foreign policy;
>In short, if the war taught one lesson to Russian economists, it was that a gradual and balanced economic policy, which Kokovtsov held out as the ideal, was too slow for the overall needs of the country; and there is evidence that the lesson had a wider public appeal than in Witte's day.54 The stage was set for the Soviet regime and its most drastic and revolutionary determination to push industrialization at any price whatsoever.
This graph? Yeah, I've seen versions of this so many times, it's crazy. Like how hard is it to grasp that Russia's railroad length, for example, was still nowhere near in comparison to the other great powers and it was FAR from even remotely reaching the level of the USA, which were 10x greater, despite its supposedly crazy growth.
Why are you seething, weebtard?

Attached: 1517416179101.png (1057x512, 942K)

Hard COPE

youtube.com/watch?v=F699DW1ZhLs

If I ever get to be a millionaire this is how I'll spend my fre time.

If you had a triple digit IQ you'd be smart enough to realise this for yourself.

Your best university is ranked like 5000 in the world retard. Its literally easier than HS

>seething
Don't give yourself that much importance, magyartard.

It's still curious how the USSR never really moved passed that first industrialization, they were still using the same destructive polluting techniques to craft steel all the way to the bitter end from the early days of the USSR

Пoчнye дa ce лaди Cкoпјe, фaлa бoгy кoмфи мaкc

Attached: bc15df2ccda777ad87ef8a25cd224ebc.jpg (409x409, 38K)

>uni rankings
One of the variables they use to grade universities is by amounts of students graduating from university.
More students graduating = better, but ask yourself what does this mean for high ranked unis then?

no, it's because unis are ranked by their scientific output, not by the quality of education

That’s only 1 of the variables retard, and i bet its the one which has the least weight. God i can’t believe im arguing with you about this. Take this last (you) and fuck off, i have more important shit to do than argue with a maqekar

Does this map have -all- the railways on it??

>needing drugs to concentrate for gender studies

Trauma of 22.06.1941

Unis are ranked based on the quality of education. But desu all of them are pretty much the same, factories for NPCs

Attached: 1890_russia.jpg (6115x3349, 2.44M)

You're not a monarchist cuck, right animetard?

This. The Deutsche Vocational training method is the best, literally finish high school and get trained in a factory in months, instead of learning useless skills.

If this man is not handsome, then no one is...

Attached: Nikolay dergide.jpg (600x557, 67K)

Gender studies are very tricky faggot. You need to spend a lot of hours to fully grasp the concepts

Woa that's nice.
I myself will try to learn a bit.
Any advice?

Are you serious?

This is true also.
Keep seething, brainlet,
They grade them by considering multiple variables and on quality of education almost every single uni gets ranked more or less the same, so it's not a valuable determinant by any stretch.
I agree with this.

Attached: one true Tsar.jpg (1174x1600, 263K)

>monarchist
>cuck
Pick one you dumb brainlet.

unless you somehow want to become a monarch, then being a monarchist is cuckoldry

How?

Yes. Everyone thinks gender studies is easy but its quite a difficult degree to obtain. Do not judge a book by its cover
T.studies in a shithole uni

>Yes. Everyone thinks gender studies is easy but its quite a difficult degree to obtain. Do not judge a book by its cover
This is the true extend of the analbaboonian IQ.

What do you study in gender studies? Differences between women and men?

Not falling for this bait, animetard. Try harder.

How to clickbait alt right on your Vice magazine job

Gender equality
Impact of art in society
Female influential figures
Wage gap, stuff like this basically
Nice projection

>Monarchism is cuckoldry because I SAY SO!
Yeah, ok brainlet.

Did they force you to study this subject or you took it willingly?

I leave you faggots for 5 days and you've somehow managed to drop one standard deviation in IQ. Farewell, /balk/ and may I never come back to this low IQ shithole ever again.

Attached: Retards.jpg (1274x691, 245K)

He doesn't study that you idiot, he's some stemfaggot.

shut up

>777
checked

based animegay

Why would anyone force me to do it? My parents didnt like it at the beginning but i changed their minds. It’s truly an important course but i doubt you low IQ balkananimals will understand its importance

Based vlorabey, he studies gender studies so he can factually opress degeneracy that promote women "rights"

This better be a larp for yous.

See you three days

He's learning the enemy's strategies and to get them pussy

It's an addicting drug brainlet, it's only good the first few times and you just wasted them.

>bey
That would imply im autistic

Of course it's a larp lmao

Dont be like that, we should be progressive and break through stigmas

>slav IQ

LOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1560428044151.jpg (600x539, 53K)

Since this is a tsar/king edition thread...

How come only the mighty Serbs had a Serbian king in their kingdom after they became independent from the ottomans while bugars and greeks had to succ kraut dick?

Serbs = superior dominant ethnicity

Bulgars/Greeks = servitile ethnicites

Simple

Because the mighty Serbs fought by themselves to free their brothers, Bulgaria sucked Turkish cock until Russia decided to conquer it. Then Russia and Austria decided who they will make monarch.

finished reading wiki article on yugoslav wars
conclusion

albanians = subhumans
serbs = subhumans
croats = subhumans
bosniaks = subhumans
macedonians = humans

Stops mocking slavs, sufferbey