Asians should be proud that one of their great grandmothers hundreds of years ago got impregnated by based Mongol BVLLS

Asians should be proud that one of their great grandmothers hundreds of years ago got impregnated by based Mongol BVLLS

Attached: Chad Mongol.jpg (2518x1024, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/history/europes-hypocritical-history-of-cannibalism-42642371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't they have problems with their genetic pool? I heard that 10% of Mongolians are descendants from Gengis

>inbreeding coefficient is 0,10 by default
wew that's a lot of genetic disorders

Those subhumans BTFO by Samurai

more accurately, wiped out by the wind, not a manlet samurais

the mongrelized anglo finally accepts his real identity as a descendant of the great khan

Powerful.

Attached: A1913555-D7DC-454A-B25F-D4FC98965B92.png (800x1672, 209K)

>tfw no mongol blood

Genghis was a nordic red haired grey eyed bull

As you know what they say about incest...

Genghis was a nordic red haired grey eyed bull

You have plenty of Chinese blood though. 1000 years worth of it.

Is this true?

It's impossible to replace a population without resorting to genocide... China has been invaded a lot but so have many other countries...

Yes, with every new dynasty the slate gets wiped clean once again, and we suffered particularly bad during Yuan and Qing, then Mao comes into the power and the gommies made it all even worse.

mongol is like nord of asia
>chimp out, kill innocent, destroy culture
>disappear back to irrelevant
>hundreds year after dumbass on internet think you cool

You realize Mongolia is still part of China right? Outer Mongolia, an uninhabited wasteland, was only given independence to act as a buffer.

>kill innocent, destroy culture

pic related

C O P E

China will never get Outer Mongolia unless they are abandoned by Russia, which basically will never happen. Mongolia is basically just one small piece of the huge swathe of Northern clay China will never get back from Russia

Attached: DBA14F9F-0F17-48C2-90DD-C7DF6F00E2F5.png (644x740, 11K)

why you defend those who rape, murder and subdue you?

China only controls Formosa
Their mainland holdings have been occupied for quite some time now

when will korea ever be independent?

koreans have the most severe identity issues trying to forget what they really are.

Some figures are exaggerated. An Lushan's rebellion probably only killed about 12 million people, not 36.
The mixing was also not at that level.

they even use plastic for the purpose. amazing

Yes.

unironically
>i suffer in first world

Attached: le genghis quote.jpg (800x405, 350K)

this meme is getting really old

Attached: 1560492455663.png (1234x1062, 144K)

Mongolia only became a part of "China" during the Manchu Qing Dynasty.

cope

Attached: 1560493143611.png (488x536, 156K)

Based, but they not listen because not fit anti Han narrative

>meme

>"After the fall of the Han dynasty, the northern half of China was repeatedly conquered by various foreign invaders for almost 300 years during a time of total chaos and suffering."

This is referring to:

"The Sixteen Kingdoms"
>The term Sixteen Kingdoms traditionally denotes the plethora of short-lived non-Chinese dynasties that from 303 came to rule the whole or parts of northern China. Many ethnic groups were involved, including ancestors of the Turks (such as the Xiongnu, possibly related to the Huns of late Roman history, and the Jie), the Mongolians (Xianbei), and the Tibetans (Di and Qiang).

"Northern Wei"
>Wei dynasty, Chinese in full (Pinyin) Bei Wei or (Wade-Giles romanization) Pei Wei, English Northern Wei, also called Tabgatch or (Pinyin) Tuoba, (386–534/535 ce), the longest-lived and most powerful of the northern Chinese dynasties that existed before the reunification of China under the Sui and Tang dynasties. The Wei dynasty was founded by Tabgatch (Tuoba) tribesmen who, like many of the nomads inhabiting the frontiers of northern China, were of uncertain origin. Their language was basically Turkic, and scholars presume that their ancestry can be traced to proto-Turkic, proto-Mongol, or Xiongnu peoples. In any case, the Tuoba were non-Han Chinese, and their conquests of the small, weak North China states in the late 4th century were clearly regarded as foreign invasions.
>By 439, the Bei Wei had secured their territories from attack and unified all of North China.

Source: Encyclopedia Britannica

lol who cares? chinese origin story also says we are mutts of united tribes anyway
what matters is the present and the future, wewuzzing or lamenting about the past gets you no where

The Sixteen Kingdoms lasted about 150 years.
doesnt even matter. chinks are already mutt before that. tang dynasty was very diverse already.

which is true

Ni hao.

Attached: 3D587F84-307F-4668-918D-746D06B0EA4F.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

smithsonianmag.com/history/europes-hypocritical-history-of-cannibalism-42642371/

Zhang.

sorry for insulting your hornor ancestors

Attached: 04638B7D-D23B-4F67-95BC-B2CDCDA7F9AA.png (500x382, 65K)

i dont know man. i used to see news saying there are still ppl eat ppl in europe. like german or russian or something.

Бaт-Эpдэнэ (most common mongolian surname)

Fuck all of you.

>inb4 some faggot says "based" like a cringey faggot

>no talent beside piano and math
>beside math

based East Asian

I like how Americans - the quintissential mutts are trying to deflect attention from themselves.

Attached: 1525386115350.png (369x382, 72K)

does ur flag mean michael jordan

be mongolian, be irrelevant.

tfw michael jordan comes out everytime i search for my country

Attached: 1510956687438.png (205x246, 8K)

exactly my point

last time I was there it was mostly just people yelling at a road some looked pretty dehydrated

a country thats less relevant than a person. imagine that. how to cope

based

You not proud to have the genes of the great genghis in your blood?

Bump.