What's the most dangerous city in your vegine?

What's the most dangerous city in your vegine?

Attached: 1560331607074.jpg (896x896, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2019/06/three-explosions-in-migrant-rich-malmo-in-24-hours/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/WP0KG/the-crime-situation-in-sweden-compared-to-the-us-in-4-charts
baruch.cuny.edu/nycdata/public_safety/crime-selectcities.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

d*Troit

La Línea de la Concepción

St Louis and Baltimore are worse

Malmö. There's shootings and bombs going off pretty much daily.

voiceofeurope.com/2019/06/three-explosions-in-migrant-rich-malmo-in-24-hours/

I live here..

Funniest part is Malmö would still be the second safest city in the us

>voiceofeurope

Attached: 1559010399425.jpg (392x392, 32K)

Berlin, no joke

belgrade

I can give you all the shitty mainstream media links if you want. Where they refuse to admit that the people behind it is immigrants...

vantaa

Medellin. If I could. I'd nuke that shithole desu

Attached: 1559503544853.png (398x364, 71K)

Marseille, or some shithole Paris suburb

East Sarajevo

Velenje

Attached: levi-breg-zahod-vranic-matej-4x3.jpg (1333x1000, 238K)

Looks nice tho

St. Louis
I also happen to live here

Attached: 1560394226848.jpg (599x644, 108K)

Chicago is worse though not the whole city.

h*lsink*
its full of niggers and h*lsink*ans

what if i told you the town is 60% bosnians, albanians and serbs?

I used to live in detroit for a few years and am white(LOL U R MUTT) ama

Barcelona

>Serbs
cool
>Bosnians
Yikes
>albanians
Ok, its a shithole

Nice bullshit. For violent crime we have a number below 1 and many below 2. Malmo is 3.4 which is currently higher than NYC.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

your whole 'country' is 60% bosnians albanians and serbs

Nmind looked it up, Detroit is worse than Chicago but neither are as bad as St.Louis which is Caribbean levels if savagery.

in my city it is probably englewood. i live in austin and that has the highest numbrs of shootings but it is also a fucking huuuge neighborhood, mostly normal people, englewood feels worse. the city of rockford which is about a lil over an hour away from chicago is the most dangerous place here though. that is where i grew up and almost didnt make it out alive. chicago isnt very dangerous as a whole, only a very specific few areas are bad.

that would make slovenia more bosnian than bosnia el em ay oh

>dangerous city
I mean it's all the same...really.
Everywhere in Latvia is safe BUT if you act like a dumb ''potential victim'' you will be targeted by anyone who has a time for fuckerry

>Malmo is 3.4
where's the source for that?

All cities in BIMARU and hariyana

Oulu. Because I live here. I punch everybody in the mouth who looks me in a wrong way.

>that would make
umm... sweete, its that DOES make slovenia more bosnian than bosnia
Bosnia died in 91 or 92

Most of those "cities" are small irrelevant shitholes. If you only count big (>300k) cities it would still be 8th safest out of 63 cities. Now look at the media attention malmö gets, while your cities average 100+ murders a year and noone gives a fuck

also malmö has a homicide rate of 1.14, which would be the fifth lowest in the us

St. Louis then Detroit then Memphis

ok, this is epic

UK

Somewhere like Liverpool or Hull

Wrong, it would be 3.4, which is still safer than 95% of US cities but that's unusual for scandinavia.

There is nothing epic about a nice comfy state in a federation of states dying in 91 or 92

>Despite this statistical anomaly, Sweden has an internationally low murder and homicide rate,[Note 2] with approximately 1.14 reported incidents of murder or manslaughter per 100,000 inhabitants as of 2015.
k

yeah, letting the s*rbs be part of it was a mistake, honestly

>people saying Detroit or Chicago is the most dangerous
lol

Attached: 1522278893678.jpg (960x1034, 87K)

it was their idea

well with detroit they weren't far off

Some stereotypes exist for a reason, Detroit has more murders than my fucking country

bullshit, Malmo gets about 11 murders a year. It has to be higher than 1.14

>Tulsa
Isn't that a little shithole in the dessert?
Why is it so dangerous?

Some northeastern city

The Swedes themselves

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/WP0KG/the-crime-situation-in-sweden-compared-to-the-us-in-4-charts

And I was comparing their murder rate with violent crimes in New York. For the same year NYC was 3.3

San Diego and San Jose are both below it as well.

baruch.cuny.edu/nycdata/public_safety/crime-selectcities.htm

Still living in the Cowboys era I guess

It does not, got a source for that?

But Detroit has never been murder capital, Washington D.C., New Orleans, St. Louis, and Baltimore have been murder capital before. New Orleans was murder capital for like a decade in a row. New Orleans had a murder rate of fucking 94.7 per 100,000 back in 2007 which would higher than some actual warzones if you counted combat fatalities as homicides.

>aftonbladet
do you also trust The Sun and the Bild?
>The figure for Malmö comes from local paper Sydsvenskan, who divided the number of homicides in 2016 (11) with the number of people living there (326 000). The available official statistics only counts ”region Syd” (which includes Kalmar län, Blekinge län, Kronobergs län och Skåne län, of which Malmö is a part). That number is 1,0 (for 2015).
they even state that the homicides aren't exclusively for the city but they for some reason divide the number by the city's population

Sweden not Malmo

To be fair Chicago is low because most of the city is fine and it's pretty segregated, certain areas are a war zone though.

San Joaquin has the highest murder rate in Chile. It's 10.4 per 100k

true, didn't see that

anyways, it's still not 3.something, it's way lower for Malmö

see the Region Syd they are talking about has a population of 1.5 million

Just choose any random city

anywhere with an abundance of niggers

OK I calculated for 2018 based on population and murders. 14 murders per 316588 people gives a rate of 4.42 so it's actually much worse than 3.4

shitstainbull