You have to be 20 to buy alcohol

Attached: Wojack.png (400x416, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

systembolaget.se/dryck/sprit/jagermeister-74901
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

16 here for beer and wine
u mad ?

You don't have to buy alcohol.

Attached: -xangpv0aO4.jpg (686x1024, 93K)

>not buying alcohol at 17

Attached: pngkit_pepe-head-png_3136080.png (544x479, 160K)

>why yes I got high during all my teenage years on legally purchased dxm and codeine, how did you know?

Attached: 1557980242230.jpg (1315x1067, 165K)

>not buying alcohol legally at 16
Wew, when I was 16 I could legally buy cigarettes too

>mfw I have to be 21
>mfw I live right next to Canada and drive up there on the weekends to drink

Attached: smug canadian.png (229x220, 9K)

how could you legally purchase codeine

>pretend to have dry cough
Pharmacist can give you OTC codeine cough syrup with either diphenhydramine or pseudoephedrine mixed in
>pretend to have pain related to minor sport injury
Pharmacist can give you OTC codeine pills mixed with acetaminophen. A cold water extraction can then take all the acetaminophen out.

I just repeated the process with all the pharmacies in my area, giving new fake adresses every time.

find black guy and ask him to buy alcohol to you, lol

Same, though I smoke other people's cigarettes rather than buy them cause I'm a greedy kike

>Only state can sell alcohol with shitty opening hours and closed on sunday
>Even showing positive on a drug test is illegal
Why was i born in this nannycunt?

just come here sven
its cheaper too

Kek, you buy a 5 liter plastic jug with Lasses home made 70% moonshine. 200 SEK done and done.
Or go to a bar/pub. You can drink at 18 there.

>really man, drinking? You're better than that. You don't need alcohol. Just go out and have fun there's no reason to drink.

Attached: 1560531860703.jpg (884x1200, 60K)

>Inte dricka ensam
Nej tack

why? what's stopping you from going to a supermarket and buying it

Gör ditt eget då. Gjorde jag i garderoben i min första lägenhet. Hinkbrännare med droppvärmare.
40% renat brännvin, smakar som Absolut eller Kosken. 10 kr litern ungefär blir det.

The state's monopoly on selling alcohol is probably the bigger problem m8
This, feels good to be free

Attached: 1549721909487.png (818x717, 317K)

Shit-tier. Just make a fake ID with Donald Duck magazine.

You can't buy strong alcohol in supermarkets here. You can only buy alcohol stronger than 3.5% at the state owned and state run liquor stores called Systembolaget. And they check your ID.

Attached: 05a53fc3-27c2-49af-9bd4-69cd52db0505.jpg (980x550, 143K)

>You can only buy alcohol stronger than 3.5% at the state owned and state run liquor stores called Systembolaget.
wait so you can't even get beer at supermarkets or gas stations? Big fucking wew my man

Attached: 1529254652873.jpg (1010x897, 68K)

Prison tier,
You can buy all sorts of alcohol here in supermarkets and booze stores (no government involved except ofc for the legal age, 18, and taxes)

Today my friend and I both had to "tip" $100 to the police because they caught us smoking hash.
Muh shekels AAAAAAAAAAHHH

You can buy beer but it's only 3.5% so it's like drinking water.. Every single Swede knows the struggle of arriving to Systembolaget too late and finding it's closed (they close 19 or 20 on weekdays and is closed on Sundays)
You only hope then is to buy shitty weak beer or find someone who sells imported booze from Denmark/Germany from the back of their car.
Yep it's shit.

And this company uses our tax money to create commercials to show how "great" they are

t. zoom zoom

0-18% for people between 18-20 and 18%+ for people 20+

The monopoly is a good thing, or else the swedes would drink themselves to death

>he is younger than 20
leave this shithole, study well, try to develop some hobbies even if you have to force yourself, do some volunteer work to try and meet people

Attached: 1474267797838.png (537x416, 142K)

18 here, but was able to buy beer from when I was 15.
Don't be afraid, just go in and try.

This. Fucking shit. I dream of being able to buy strong beer at the grocery store..

>tfw come late on Friday night after long day of work
>long fucking queue outside the store
>have to wait to even get inside
>come inside
>all your favourite beer is out of stock and the cheapest vodka/whisky is gone as well

Fuck this fucking country..

Attached: WHzfZjk-vert.jpg (980x2143, 1.49M)

>The monopoly is a good thing, or else the swedes would drink themselves to death

Attached: Soy.png (644x800, 15K)

Isn't alcohol taxed ridiculously high as well? I was in Denmark a lot and we'd always bring booze because compared to scandinavia our alcohol prices are eastern Europe tier.
Alcohol is cheap here and it's not too bad 2bh

>nooooo don't attack my pathetic alcoholism

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

I seriously don't get people that drink and get drunk every fucking week. I'm only 22 and I'm already sick of that shit.

I work out a lot as well so Nowadays I only drink on a few occasions.

Denmark's alcohol prices are cheap compared to ours.. Our cheapest bottle of vodka (37% 0.7 liter) is around 21 Euro here in Sweden..

this is the same argument that is being used over here

I worked at systembolaget a few years ago and there are seriously a lot more alcoholics in this country than I thought. People drink a lot.

I do support getting rid of it but I know once it's gone Swedes will get shitfaced all the time.

>it's not too bad
norwegians/swedes/finns have a long and complicated history with alcoholism, the system is for the better

>be me
>14 years old, tall, well-built
>need vodka for a party
>go into a shop and outright lie when asked for ID
>tell the lady the area is dangerous and last time I came here someone stole my wallet so I didn't bring it this time
>it works
>rinse and repeat in every single possible shop every time I need alcohol so they don't recognize me
>buy my own moonshining equipment at the age of 16 so I don't have to support the tax burglar that is the country of P*land
>saved countless thousands of euros so far

Attached: polachad.jpg (1080x1331, 162K)

Thoughts.

Attached: IMG_20190614_141042.jpg (2240x3968, 1.66M)

>The monopoly is a good thing, or else the swedes would drink themselves to death

And that should be our own damn choice.
They sure as hell ain't stopping us from smoking or eating junkfood every single day.
But alcohol? Nah, we can't buy that in grocery stores...

From my experiance of working at the monopoly a few years agois that finns in particular are massive alcoholics.

The biggest trouble customers were always old finnish alcoholics.

You can get the cheapest grain liquor (32%) for like 4€ a bottle, the cheapest brandy and vodka are like 5€. It tastes like liquid death though, obviously.
How much is a standard 0.7 liter bottle of Jägermeister? Prices shouldn't wary too much imo. It's 13€ here

Dude wtf are you talking about?

They are pretty much stopping us from that as well by putting tax on those things.

Sweden is a Nanny state and majority of swedes support the system.

m8 I'm from a rural area, you don't have to tell me about alcoholism

>They are pretty much stopping us from that as well by putting tax on those things.
Sure but alcohol is also taxed like crazy. Still we can't buy it anywhere but at Systembolaget..

>you have to be any age to buy alcohol, just say it is for your parents

Scandinavians are so fucking narcissistic, we think we are the best at everything and we have it worst when it comes to everything.

>How much is a standard 0.7 liter bottle of Jägermeister?

It's 279 SEK or 26€

>systembolaget.se/dryck/sprit/jagermeister-74901

Once again Sweden is a nanny state. we abuse something they instantly do something about it.

I honestly wish there was a referendum on this but that will never happen in this social democrat nanny state.

glug glug

Attached: drink.png (1059x692, 170K)

>bottle of Jägermeister?
>Prices shouldn't wary too much imo.
>It's 13€ here
>13€

It's double that here

Attached: 1517423534.jpg (350x420, 13K)

My friends and I got alcohol for free as teenagers because I met a really fucking stupid stoner/junkie who was over 21 and pretended to be her friend. She thought I was giving her my adderall in exchange for the booze, but really I just gave her allergy pills and she was stupid enough to get placebo'd.

I can find it from 9.50 to 11.25 euro here.

>13
not too bad, it's 38 euro here.

>when Sweden sucks to buy alcohol in
>but you had parents who loved wine, whisky and beer
>entire basement full of alcohol throughout my teens
>once stole a bottle of whisky, thinking dad wouldn't notice
>turned out to be some 900 euro bottle of really old shit
>dad nearly killed me, then showed me what part of the basement I could steal from kek

13 is in Germany, Sweden pays 26 for one bottle. At least you have an excuse and can say it costs more because they have to send it by boat half-way to Iceland.

26 euro here in Sweden though. But 38? Bloody hell.

richfag

>mfw adjusting for average wage alcohol is even cheaper here than in eastern Europe

Attached: 1532463279996.jpg (333x333, 45K)

The same thing happened to me when I was a kid, dude. When I was like 15 I stole some expensive bottle of Johnny Walker from my dad without knowing how much it cost and shared it with my friends, and my dad practically bit my head off. Then when I was like 17, I took some of his cheapass Bacardi he used for mixing with cola and pretty much all he did when he found out was say "please stop stealing lmao"

based

shipping doesn't cost much, but they usually add 20% to everything.
Still means alcohol is way overpriced.

Far from rich, dad's an archaeologist, mom a librarian. But dad has been collecting wine and whisky etc for over 40 years.
Kek, based.

This is why we drive to Germany (Puttgarden) and buy most of our booze. Me and my brothers rent a van and drive there three times a year.

sounds like a good family
u're lucky, how did u end up here

I regret walking into the liquor store and buying my first bottle.

Attached: 937B3DA3-6DC3-4643-9525-6F8BCF50C0D6.jpg (741x813, 345K)

Shit's bad. Here we also have a lot of people making their own wine and fruit brandies so there's always something to drink even when you're strapped for cash. Pic related is plum/prune brandy.

Attached: b2156cc900d36b1426c5d5ebede8573a[1].jpg (600x800, 82K)

>buying alchool
>not having a family bewery and making your own

I work late/night shifts, don't have much else to do but browse int and look at youtube/netflix

Yeast and sugar has no age limitation

all's good then i guess

here it's on sale right now for 11 euros

Alcohol is for degenerates and non-whites

My parents went on vacation when I was 16 and I told them I'd have some friends over while they were gone. My dad told me which liquor we could take so we morons wouldn't drink his good stuff and, god forbid, mix it with coke, because he knew we'd drink some.
I lived in Kiel for 3 years and regularily saw scandies raiding this shopping center and packing their car with loads of alcohol.

Just bought two bottles of whiskey and vodka from the super market. I'm 18

Lol I’ve had that happen and they just told us to keep quieter next time

that's why european countries have the highest alcohol intake in the world
race obsessed mutt

Alcohol is the choice of the white man, mutt. European history is tightly connected to the consumption of alcohol.

Attached: 1549295528681.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>I work late/night shifts
Cool. Whatcha working with broder?

85 dkk or 11 euros

it ends tomorrow though

Attached: Skærmbillede (146).png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

Just basic office shit in a harbour. I watch some screens, watch some cameras and send emails.
Got a cool view though. They are building new docks down there.

Attached: IMG_20190614_204511.jpg (3254x2427, 2.51M)

In Scotland you can't buy alcohol after 22:00 in shops, you can't drink in public and they have a minimum pricing per unit of alcohol.

Fucking pisshead Scots voting for SNP to treat them like children instead of acting like adults. This is why they shouldn't get independence.

>implying thats a bad thing

its their own choice anyway. also its not like we drink ourselves to death.

20 years old to buy alc here, cant buy any past 20:00, 15:00 on Sundays :)

Who fucking cares? We provide alcohol to 12 year olds for their parties.

I grew up in Los Angeles and the Korean liquor store owners always sold beer to me at ages 16-20 and were very friendly. It feels good to not be a nigger or very dark Mexican.