Is it true that Parisians will bully you if you don't speak french while visiting?

Is it true that Parisians will bully you if you don't speak french while visiting?

Attached: 1558774018069.jpg (960x1008, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZyD0urP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

et tu mi dik

they will also bully you if you try to speak a broken french

yes

Yes they will leg choke you until you mutter some french.

>going to paristan in 2019
lmao
they will bully you if you dont speak some african mumble dialect

Yes french girls will blow cigarette smoke at your face while mocking you in french

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

like this?

Attached: 1555027924998.jpg (850x1202, 127K)

how do I move to france

then how can i learn if I don't make mistakes?

weird. whenever I see a tourist struggling with english or visibly trying to learn I'm always polite.

kek.

There are ways to learn a language other than visiting the target country

Who is she?

will they step on me

You shoot yourself

They might rub their feets on your face after a hot day

Seriously give me a name.

are many french girls tsundere? They sound like it

idk i wish I knew

If you don't at least try, they will pretend they don't understand.

Why? Autism?

Yeah but immersion is the best and fastest way to learn a language

holy shit

PISSirisians better hope I never visit their shithole of a 'city'. God help me if an indistinguishable-from-Arabs poofter manlet Fr*nchoid even so much as looks at me with but a hint of disrespect, I will beat the cretin into submission without hesitation and absolutely destroy its anus with my 100% Angloceltic fleshly steel rod, barely containing my girth alone for more than a few bloodspurting pumps. Such is the way of MEN to stomp down upon rats with erect vigour, with barely more than a passing thought as painful tearing ends the creature's unworthy existence and piercing screams.

Attached: o'hanlon.png (1061x607, 632K)

french women's feet >>>>>>>>> all

Attached: parisbarefootgirls-20110205-3.jpg (2000x1500, 668K)

She's Rosy. She became a thing in /brit/. She's a communist with a twitter following hence her fame on /brit/. She now does findom and there's a massive imgur album with all her pics in.

>there's a massive imgur album with all her pics in.
then post it

noice

A complex with the perceived loss of prestige of french language (because of, you know, reality) which is pretty much encouraged by the government (cultural exceptions in cinema, in music etc written in the legislation)

I spent one night at Paris. No one bullied us but two guys tried to sell us drugs and their mixtapes. Both spoke very broken english.

They must have been pretty well versed in ebonics or arabics.

imgur.com/a/ZyD0urP

thank me later faggot

Attached: 1471635257221.jpg (640x852, 79K)

One was black, other had a massive jewfro.

Shame about that face

thanks

that's depressing.

I've visited several times and never had a problem.
t.does not speak a word of french

More like based

You have nothing to fear from the few whites left.

She would have an even better ass if she started doing squats or whatever you do to get your ass in shape

R E A L L Y ? ? ? ?

Attached: 1557755973259.jpg (1800x1272, 777K)

meant for

France is a shithole. I visited a lot of European countries and France was like the worst.

you clearly haven't visited the shithole known as shithuania or e*stern "europe" in general

i spoke broken French when i approached Parisians they always started speaking English after I butchered their language haha