Australians are entitled to a free portrait of Her Majesty

>Australians are entitled to a free portrait of Her Majesty
>We're not.

Its all very unfair.

Attached: PjoUneF.jpg (585x717, 269K)

It's time she moved to Queensland. Much safer here than London with all those pakis.

London is not as bad as people proclaim (depending where you are), besides, she spends much of her time in Windsor, much more lovely there.

Canadians get a free frame with their portrait, and second hand stores/garbage companies that come into possession of an official portrait have to turn it over to the police for official destruction. Canadians also get the Queen's birthday week off, even down here if they are Unionized (in the exact same manner Jews get Hanukah off).

Give me one

>even down here if they are Unionized
Any one in America requesting a vacation for a filthy monarch should be shot on sight

only if they're nonunion. This is why all unions are the globalist cancer destroying our society

based australia

>a week off

doubt.jpg

they'd most likely get a single day off (as we do). Union runts are a different story.

has anyone tributed theirs?

Recolonization when

pls ;_;

What's the justification for this? Public workers or something? Surely they could do it themselves.

Stop.

She would have to evacuate every 6 months from a fucking cyclone or flood

Why does these nazis still have white leader. new queens should be transseksual african-american

most canadian workers are unionized because canada is 1/3rd french

I did that when I got US citizenship and was promptly banned from reentering Canada, Britain and Ireland for five years, I also got put on a TSA list here in burgerland. I had mailed it to the home office as a protest against Britain's entry into the Iraq War.

It was worth it.

Attached: 1552931918716.jpg (374x400, 76K)

no we don't
however queen victoria's birthday (not always the exact date though, it's always a monday) is a national holiday

Getting really really really sick of her and I don't care about monarchy that much. She's so ugly and nasty with a shit personality. I hope she dies already, she'll never fuck off.

yeah bro im on an equal negotiating platoform as a company which is the source of all income for its workers and can replace anyone within a week

Go back to your country Pierre

Attached: grug french.png (600x548, 126K)

if you're union all the workers can just strike, this is why construction contractors always ask for nationality because canadians are all fucking cunts who will do damage if they decide to walk off collectively. They are a cancer on our economy.

>This is what roaches actually believe

Attached: whatmonarchsget.jpg (2835x3875, 1M)

>Jews get Hanukah off
We do? That's news to me.

can't tell if memeing or serious

Canada is basically a nation of cowards who didn't want to fight for freedom in the Revolutionary War so they ran north where they could continue sucking an unelected inbred's dick. :^)