I've finished watching Chernobyl. What are some other Jow Forums-related and approved telekinos?

I've finished watching Chernobyl. What are some other Jow Forums-related and approved telekinos?

Attached: chernobyl-2019209043-335x503.jpg (335x503, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4kQhG_uVu6U
icantbelieveitsnonfiction.com/2018/02/14/hisashi-ouchi-and-masato-shinohara/
youtube.com/watch?v=s9APLXM9Ei8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HBO's Rome

me personally i prefer seasons 4-6 because the whole brody family needs to just shut the fuck up

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 73K)

fuck off with your reddit anglotard shit

Jow Forumsellectuals avoid subhuman angloid productions like the plague

>watching after based [spoiler]Quinn[/spoiler] gets taken out of the game

Attached: quinn please.webm (853x480, 2.23M)

>only two seasons
>second season is rushed
pity

Post nice scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=4kQhG_uVu6U

the previous production about the northern passage was better

this man is delusional :DDDD

chernobyl had too many character assassinations

Attached: dyatlov change my mind.jpg (1251x1096, 821K)

dyatlov is a pretty sad case, first he resigned to the fact lagasov was going to blame him for the accident but at the trial once he figured that it could be the state that caused the fault in the safety system he immediately jumped on it, went to hard labor and wrote books about it always blaming the state, there is an interview of him in the 90s trying to clear his name

just image what it was like to be a career man, given the proper instructions yet all of a sudden it is revealed that they were all set up to fail so he turned everything on its head and claim that none of it was due to him for following instructions, no one wants to bear the burden of almost destroying eastern europe

is this cancer officially over and wont come back or they are just taking a break before sharting out 1000 more episodes for inbred westerners to watch and discuss?

how does this get russians so riled up

I hope they make a kino about chechen wars

It's over. Why do you consider it cancer?

Attached: rip.webm (1024x510, 2.85M)

it's a one time thing, there is only 5 all released at once i think 3 weeks ago

They were released over 5 weeks

it's disgusting angloid shit

OH NO NO NO

How is it disgusting

Pic related biopic soon

Attached: 1558584971833.jpg (2048x1152, 125K)

Attached: 1556943043026.png (650x650, 36K)

i thought putin shills werent allowed to show this much asshurt

moral category is a bit simple

assmad russian

>anything on pay TV
>kino

1. 2. stop spamming this utter garbage here
3. PBS did an entire series on soviet bureaucracy, soviet industry and chernobyl back in the 80s. It is free so go watch that instead.

>PBS
>free television
no thanks, I'm straight

PBS has some quality stuff tbqh

>kino about chechen wars
I can already see that
noble gallant intelligent brave chechen freedom warriors declare jihad on remains of SSoviet nomenclature in russia, holy savior of russia boris "jesus" yeltsin is trying to stop russian alcoholics from genociding chechens but they disobey him and kill 10000000 civilians
and the title is - chechen wars: greatest story never told

it was made by angloids

PBS is government propaganda

They used to

No, it's K-I-N-O

Attached: 1559772072955.webm (1280x640, 2.91M)

You are government propaganda

Attached: 1560383775527.webm (632x612, 95K)

Based

Cringe

/rbmk/ live threads were kino too

This is what the average Russian looks like

Attached: D7rlPblVsAAnMbm.jpg (1200x1068, 93K)

Hey now no need to be rude

>boris "jesus" yeltsin
If there's a dance off with a chechen feller I'm sold

Attached: dancingboi.gif (320x240, 1.84M)

the thing about morphine is pretty potent, no pun

the idea is that once you have reached that stage it is pointless to keep that person alive, a better remedy would be to euthanize him

japan had a similar accident and kept the dude alive like for a months when he all his insides were melting away and couldn't uptake any morphine, living is torture and they had no way to reverse the process or even remedy it

they kept them living for no other reason than unwilling to end the suffering and a morbid curiosity to let the man lie in pain

The best of /tv/

Attached: 1559780459468.webm (711x400, 2.78M)

icantbelieveitsnonfiction.com/2018/02/14/hisashi-ouchi-and-masato-shinohara/

That is horrible ;_;

this one is kino

Attached: cunnyposter.webm (711x400, 1.41M)

for anyone wondering why russians are pissed see south korean posts in this
thread

>the last part

Attached: laughing face.jpg (250x241, 11K)

>japan had a similar accident and kept the dude alive like for a months when he all his insides were melting away and couldn't uptake any morphine, living is torture and they had no way to reverse the process or even remedy it
his name was Hisashi Ouchi. I'd post an image but I don't want to get banned. NSFL

fucking kek

I wouldn't consider it a 'telekino', but the 1st seasons of True Detective is one of the best seasons of a show I've ever seen. If you watch the 1st season, don't watch the 2nd season, they are unrelated and they set the bar way too high on the 1st season.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 8.09.11 PM.png (875x554, 703K)

it's fantasy-revenge, could be better i think

no, you're pissed because you weren't competent enough to leave russia with the rest of the brain drain diaspora. Now a show shows up telling you how ineffectual your "powerful nation" was, and you get asshurt because you're an insecure slav that needs to believe russia stronk to not kill himself

>japan had a similar accident and kept the dude alive like for a months
I think this is him idk

Attached: 1560443325319.jpg (527x800, 39K)

I am "asshurt" because it's quite literally is a propaganda wrapped into high budget tv series
and also it is annoying to see /tv/ leaking on other boards be it chernobyl, got or any other show of the month all normies watch

BEST part of the Chernobyl miniseries that sums up all of Russia's existence:

Commie #1 - "Why didn't we build a containment shield/barrier around the reactor, like countries in the West do?"

Commie #2 - "Because it was cheaper not to."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 8.15.28 PM.png (387x328, 210K)

This one's pretty good. Focuses on Al Quaeda through the 90s, culminating in Sept 11

Attached: loom.jpg (1012x1500, 233K)

narcos mexico
Gomorrah (2008)

cringe

why do you say that senpai

because obviously the aztecs were superior to romans in every way

bump

Is it worth a watch

Yes, it is complete kino

youtube.com/watch?v=s9APLXM9Ei8

no its not

why not

yes, it's pretty good
also all the decorations and requisite look stunningly authentical - from devices to ashtrays, and the cast is brilliant (it's fun to see ukranian speaking RP though) so it's literally like a window to the past, exemplar to any mocumentary.

It's really good.

too much cranberry

that's one of the bullshit moments. nuclear plants in ussr operated not only rbmk reactors (which is type that wasn't used in other countries and it was some kind of innovative). the problem wasn't in reactor itself, it was in control rods constrution and the personnel mistakes (which could not destroy the reactor by themselves btw)

btw in fukushima three totally diferent reactors partly exploded or melted - and nobody says it's problem in reactors itself. it just was kind of unwise to put reserve generators under the open sky and main ones in the basement when the plant is in tsunami zone, lol. but nobody sums up japan's experience to this.

fucking jew propaganda TV fuck off

Because There is no Fukushima show yet. Wait for it.

stranger things

Why do so many Russians end up as statist bootlickers?

Vasily, what you mean we shouldn't try and simulate a meltdown after taking a couple shots of Krokodil? What's the worst that could happen

Cyka bylat!

Soon afterwards...

(crowd of screaming people running from mutant, glowing vatniks saying "Must crush capitalism. Grrr!")

We're going to be gulaged for this, aren't we?

Da.

Yes comrade, RBMK reactor design is flawless!

sounds like capitalism

You meme but he's actually right.

Joan of Arc by Luc Besson