Why are Asians so anti-marijuana?

Why are Asians so anti-marijuana?

Attached: sgv.jpg (1262x905, 320K)

It's the chill, good vibes drug. Asians are the complete opposite of this feel.

>It's another episode of "Stupid dumb murrimutt doesn't know the first thing about history"

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

Freaking BASED. Love seeing junkies who shill this poison leaf get buttblasted.

Is Because of muh opium wars?

because smoking weed is an unspeakable, illegal act in their own countries. bunch of dry cunts who can't think for themselves

Conservative Asians hate anything related to African American culture. Liberal Asians are just as degenerate as blacks.
t. Asian American

because they aren't degenerate brainlets like murrimutts

What does pot has to do with african american culture?

if you have to ask, you'll never know

In the U.S. marijuana and other drugs except for meth is often associated with blacks because they are portrayed using them so much.

I checked 2ch a few days ago and they had a marijuana positive thread up but it was mostly about the positive medical and industrial uses for it and hemp

But marijuana is not legal in the US,but it Is in Canadá

weed smells bad and overall creates an unproductive society. look at jamaicans and how eevryone is stoned or drunk

Attached: chih.jpg (943x578, 132K)

>I checked 2ch a few days ago

Attached: 1560620675168s.jpg (231x218, 8K)

this. i had the misfortune of smelling it once and it literally reeked of feces

These Asians don't even live in El Monte. El Monte is a mostly Latino city that wants to attract marijuana cultivation facilities to create jobs and generate tax revenue. Asians from more affluent neighboring cities have been trying to bully them into closing down these operations.

Bug people like the chinese have a cultural, perhaps genetic disposition to submit to authority and agree with the group and for a long time the public view was that all drugs are bad because they're drugs. If you give it some more time they'll change their opinion as public view changes

>an unproductive society.
Most sick days at work are due to hangover. Why is it that they always sky rocket at mondays? Really makes you wonder

good

DUDE

That is only if you abuse marijuana. Just 1 smoke wont leave you incapacitated for the rest of the week. You can be a functioning member of society and smoke pot a few times during the weekend without becoming unproductive.
>weed smells bad
You probably smelled a bad batch of nigger homegrown weed. Real weed smells great

>latinx
what?

Only degenerates love drugs.
They certainly won't protest against medical usage only.

>he doesn't experience reality

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 5K)

WEED

Unironically beause Asians have helicopter parent culture. Marijuana being produced there drastically increases the likelihood that their children will use the drug and "go down the wrong path". The sign in the back even says protect the children.

Why are Asians so much better parents than Hispanics?

>dutch
typical

>conservative
>Asian American
Asian Americans are marriage material. How does one get an Asian-American to date and marry?

Drug use is degenerate.

True
*sips beer*

It makes people slow and stupid if they're still developing. Also this Someone has to carry on traditional america

>junkie engaging in whataboutism
*yawns*

>if you aren't getting fucked up on dangerous substances then you are an incel

ill never understand american youth or white people in general

white people didn't peak when they were smoking weed. no group of people did.

we must achieve greatness and remains strong not only in mind, but in body as well

Attached: 1555272430880.jpg (800x1024, 85K)

Alcohol causes a lot more social and economic problems. Sick leaves due to hangover alone cost a lot of productivity

And marijuana causes tremendous crime.

? Throwing another problem on top of the existing one isn’t a solution though. Alcohol should be more heavily restricted, but that issue is independent of drug use.

based, but that does not mean marijuana is good.

I'm not against banning it, but I think people should discourage it. All the weed smokers I've met are slow. They speak and think with lesser purpose. It's harmful, from what I've seen

If weed was less stigmatized perhaps some people would use it instead of alcohol and it's less harmful. People like to get high it's in our nature

I don't disagree, but I'm also against completely making it mainstream, for the reason I mentioned before. I'd much rather deal with slowed down fools than drunk drivers

And instead now we have people using alcohol and now more people using marijuana. Alcohol and marijuana are vastly different. You can’t say alcohol=marijuana=meth=opioids.

Based. We need more of them here in Illinois. Our idiot politicians think that legalizing weed and expanding gambling isn't going to make this shithole even worse.

bugs in desperate need of agent orange

we are trying to awaken white people by presenting a challenge. get your shit together before we zerg rush you

LMAO

They're against individual freedoms

Asians are autistic about drugs in general but weed is so fucking degenerate anyway, people sculpt their personality and lives around it.

this

fuck these stupid faggots, they act like us asian kids in the silicon valley aren't smoking pot all day after work anyways while carrying all the burden of being a "model minority" that is emblematic of their soulless chink insect ego. they have zero lateral thinking skills or innovation and a shit toxic culture and their kids are actually doing something to change it. good let these dumb gooks have their kids smoke weed

Asia is the only place in the world that treats druggies correctly. Indefinite jail time for use and death penalty for smugging/selling drugs.

Asians are robots that can't think for themselves. Government says its bad, so they think its bad

to discriminate scums who don't obey rule with normals

I like to take LSD and experience hyperreality.

I have the suspicion that pol fags are flooding this board lately. All this race related posts in different threads, even related on the dumbest issues.

tfw about to trip on shrooms today

Now you are a total junky in the eyes of this retards. I don’t understand how people can’t distinguish between moderate consume of adults and abuse of a substance.

Asian suburbanites are old and have boomer tendencies.

Have a nice trip, mate. How’s your set and setting?

The LA Times article is describing it as Asians waging war against marijuana.

Is this a liberal or conservative newspaper?

The endorse hilldawg in 2016 but that doesn't mean much I guess.

>LGBT promoted in westerns first
>multiculturalism promoted in westerns first
>marijuana promoted in westerns first

we got several alerts from Wh*toids where those degenerates shouldn't be active in like wholesome Asians country

North Koreans smoke weed.

Wouldn't encourage it until it's supported by the state.

You will always be seen as a lesser person by employers if you smoke it.

DRUGS GOOD
ADDICTION ISN'T REAL
BUY OUR FENTANYL

so literally nothing other than memes

Welcome to right wing political theory.

How much is actually known about its use in Best Korea?

Also most browsers here are surely widely viewed by those who know them as lesser people already.

You guys love faggots shut the fuck up.

Many plants have natural toxins that kill insects, so they're scared of it.

Is this just an old person thing? Every Asian I knew in high school and college smoked weed, the most insanely hardcore stoner I've ever known was a Korean girl.

Disclaimer: I live in the east so I don't know as many Asians as people who live in the west

I've been smoking weed for 2 years. I've only ever smoked good quality weed (no gutter weed or laced weed). Weed can smell completely different based on the strain. The 3 weed smells are the skunk/body odour, fruity/sweet, and herbacious. Some weed smells exactly like smelly armpits. Some weed smells like mangoes or blackberries. Some weed smells just like oregano.

The last strain I smoked was Blackberry Cookies and I was constantly sniffing the bag because it smells exactly like baked berries. The name was accurate.

Going to the beach with five of my closest friends from my child/teen years and watching the sunset. Will be based

>Why is it that they always sky rocket at mondays?

Hmm well if you get sick, then the same day or next day you call out of work.
So Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday have a normal 1/7 chance of people calling out of work.
But if someone gets sick on either Saturday or Sunday, or Monday morning or Friday evening or whatever, they have to call out on Monday.
So the chance is 3/7, or almost half.
This is assuming one has a normal Monday-Friday work-week (e.g. office job), and when you get sick, you will stay sick for several days.

not as much as others who legalize homosexual marriage

>guilty dearers
yeah kirr 'em

On a related note is the CBD oil you buy from gas stations decent enough to offset too much caffeine?