/brit/

Attached: 20190614_110855.jpg (720x719, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TpKxH2dDqEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mans just ere init

fuck off dumb spic shitposter

*saumters into /brit/*

Attached: enters_thread.webm (320x180, 784K)

Can't believe we've given the country away to savages who hate us

i introduced this one to /brit/

>any rare hats?

Attached: dora dance.webm (484x224, 1.16M)

post the hatted yank from 2015

>saumters

Attached: 6D9CC55B-13E0-4EB7-B7D5-297029CE3665.png (817x891, 32K)

vile turds running this building site next to me...ignorant pathetic turds running this building site...

Not even Guardsmen get much of an annual pay which is a bit shameful.

Attached: 1534841277892.jpg (640x564, 59K)

personally i can't believe its not butter

>Can't believe we've given the country away to savages who hate us

Attached: 0mvnheh5a6yy.jpg (476x510, 44K)

HOWLINGGGGG
it do be like thisssss

Attached: 1540361858642.jpg (927x1200, 166K)

Do the maths you fucking retard, we'll be one of many minorities in our own country before the end of the century, when we're the numerical minority we also lose control of the body politic. We lose control of it to people who have been told that they are not only correct to revile us and hate our history, but who have actually been taught they are virtuous and morally correct to do so, that viewpoint isn't even radical to them. MI5 is already working overtime to prevent massive loss of life attacks up and down the country and you think this shitshow is all going to hold together in the hands of 3rd world populations who have never EVER managed to create or maintain a fair and free country for themselves, let alone anyone else?

no clue

yeah thanks for that
totally hadn't noticed it
mong

youtu.be/TpKxH2dDqEM

whatchu finna do about it whyboi?

Modern debate is only acceptable if you are seen to be "punching upwards" so to speak. That means taking on your social betters to gain more justice for all. The problem with this? The definition of who or what is a social better basically just boils the situation down to "everybody pile on the white man". The end result has been a swathe of British Government policies to "bring greater justice to all" (particularly and most curiously to people who arn't even UK citizens, despite UK cit's being where politicians derive their power from and whom they are supposed to use the power to protect. Now ethnic Brits are an aging sickening population losing ever more percentage points in their homelands ethnic makeup. All their major cities, the areas supposedly the engines of their cultural lif and growth are filled with a mass of apathetic or hostile foreigners who define the cultural life there, effectively stunting the growth of the nation and defining its course to suit themselves. If you told the english at any time in the last 500 years this was the way things would eventually end up they would be rightfully horrified, they cerntainly would have done all they could to avoid this outcome, all this combined is how you fail as a state, a nation, and a cultural entity. Even if you're making bank

Mad, could literally get £20,000 a year for the last 3 years of uni for a cadetship and £58,113 a year basic salary if I join the army

cry me a river smelly Muhammad

pretty good

>Do the maths you fucking retard, we'll be one of many minorities in our own country before the end of the century, when we're the numerical minority we also lose control of the body politic. We lose control of it to people who have been told that they are not only correct to revile us and hate our history, but who have actually been taught they are virtuous and morally correct to do so, that viewpoint isn't even radical to them. MI5 is already working overtime to prevent massive loss of life attacks up and down the country and you think this shitshow is all going to hold together in the hands of 3rd world populations who have never EVER managed to create or maintain a fair and free country for themselves, let alone anyone else?

Attached: ddd.png (542x740, 613K)

pretty racist you mean

do poppers really make your bum hole open up?

take a night off rorke

diving through the ol' "dora folder
so many memories

Attached: 1508864946599.png (437x750, 281K)

Diversity is a subversive tool to fracture nations

>Do the maths you fucking retard, we'll be one of many minorities in our own country before the end of the century, when we're the numerical minority we also lose control of the body politic. We lose control of it to people who have been told that they are not only correct to revile us and hate our history, but who have actually been taught they are virtuous and morally correct to do so, that viewpoint isn't even radical to them. MI5 is already working overtime to prevent massive loss of life attacks up and down the country and you think this shitshow is all going to hold together in the hands of 3rd world populations who have never EVER managed to create or maintain a fair and free country for themselves, let alone anyone else?

Attached: 1463275153740.png (457x450, 85K)

no

Ah yes, another /brit/ thread where the haggis niggers get well and truly BTFO

Attached: 148384432780.jpg (1281x770, 124K)

>Diversity is a subversive tool to fracture nations

Attached: 1443985860123.jpg (640x480, 50K)

do you think id be able to join the armed forces if i had asthma as a youngin but grew out of it?

most dixie americans are in fact scottish

hat-hoarding bastard

Attached: 1551509545981.jpg (366x328, 72K)

OH tell you what my favourite is
the fellow in the glasses with "violence solves everything"

*cuts through /brit/ with my dual-wielded katanas*
heh..... sayonara

Need to smell her farts and have sex with her.

Attached: 7FF04429-D4BA-4BA8-AC7B-62BD8F3CE5C2.jpg (1920x2560, 925K)

whats for tea lads?

Attached: 6A3796AC-4C3C-4A21-B5C1-74D90CD20D41.jpg (1152x2048, 199K)

its on my pc
ill use it in my next pc hatpost

>England
2011 population: 85.4% White
>Scotland
2011 population: 96.02% White
wew

fuck your winston churchill and fuck your dixie dean

Melvin!

Hahahahahahaha

Attached: D72P10bXsAAnMtO.png (500x457, 169K)

no they're mostly nigger

drinking Stonehouse cider for the first time in donkey's years

nicer than I remember it 2bh. recall it being dog-rough barrel-bottom shite only winos/broke students drank (which it probably still is) and only got it for nostalgia reasons cause I happened upon it while in a shop I don't usually frequent

might get again tomorrow

Attached: 1560101624902.png (1195x906, 1.87M)

>
>
>
>
>

Attached: 1445021893382.jpg (500x479, 48K)

>Nichelle Prince

Like Michelle but-

Fury fight tonight

Attached: 1559490097397.webm (960x540, 1.64M)

based jocks

Attached: 234432423.png (500x667, 295K)

yes im sure the radical lefties in the scottish parliament will endeavour to keep scotland white.

this is for slavery

what time?
is it in america?

I had the same problem.

The army has a checklist on that on the application.

Scotland needs to be independent so they can let 5 million syrians in

corrr(rrr)

absolutely could not believe he got up from this
mad cunt

right is me
left is you

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Vegas so probably 5am or something stupid

how did he get up?

HOW?

having a lot of fun posting here tonight thanks lads

Tea?
Coffee Lad.

yea haha, those porrige wogs don't know what they're missing. the sound of minarets is lovely, the no alcohol zone has really stopped a lot of the antisocial behaviour while I'm sure the 30-odd black lads that loiter about the entrance to the block of flats would help an old woman up the stairs. Amer even gives my little sister a lift to school and back evey day in his taxi free!

Yes all of those gypsy slaveowners in the American South

helô........

no prob

Attached: 1553229045900.png (1177x1034, 1.3M)

Attached: 1556483385909.png (750x1000, 672K)

You post cringe like that again and I'm gonna whip your fucking head

me rn

Attached: 1556851519976.jpg (544x841, 155K)

*slams a pie in your face*

A man that's already shit himself can't mock another man because he thinks he might too

mî nām is Tūd

I would suggest not mentioning it, but I'm not sure if your health records are available to the government in the UK with socialized medicine. I have two friends with "disqualifying" medical issues that are serving because they didn't report anything.

Love my kingdom I does

God damn i actually sit like that

Attached: trump-baby-balloon-london-3.jpg (1536x1152, 411K)

Filtered

Nobody likes you here why don’t you fuck off?

baby blumpf

Oh nonono is THIS what rorke looks like?!? Hahha come on then big rorke roadman I don't fear you.
Because you are a big pussy (cat) hahahahahahahha
World cup never, this is India's year

Attached: 224B267FEA3F4EF2AA15EB0D21564823.png (488x737, 494K)

Same but without the posture, physique and general ugliness. Nice schnoz, looks a kike.

here, have all my yike's

I was in the army. I suggest you don't join the regulars unless you have a die hard love for your country to the point where you'd die for it.

Attached: dog autism.webm (406x720, 2.74M)

youre a fool if you think scotland will remain white. especially if it leaves the union.

im possibly the most patriotic person on earth

I hate trump because I hate American influence.

But this too is American influence so I hate it.

>leftypol gutter monkey : i speak for /brit/
If I stop posting here this shit will unironically die lmao

>visiting uk
>boomer dad decides to take a survey in the pub to see if londoners feel america is "safe"
i apologize if you were there

Attached: 1490058204367.jpg (445x386, 28K)

Haven't met a single person yet that actually believes the tanker attacks were actually Iran rather than a US/Israeli/Saudi false flag

why dont we try it out for a week and see what happens :)

America is not safe for this country.

Self absorbed delusional brainlet

Threads infinitely better when your not here