European civilians?

YEAH KILL EM
pieterserrien.be/english/bombing-of-mortsel/
how do we stop the eternal amerimutt?

Attached: 1528573915105.png (500x470, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry, we won't have to.
Based China will save the world.

Attached: anglo meat grinder (BASED CHINA).jpg (811x660, 73K)

Somehow I doubt the US has killed as many European civilians as any individual country in Europe.

BASED CHINA

Attached: 1558260558102.jpg (1187x1386, 411K)

How many Euro civilians has Finland killed?
Estonia?
Latvia?
Montenegro?
Andorra?
Monaco?
Luxembourg?
Belgium?
Iceland?
Cyprus?
Malta?
Liechtenstein?

Based America. Europeans have caused 99% of the suffering in the world and America is the only one powerfull enough to pay you fucks back

Attached: 1550505973737.png (696x602, 324K)

Based Chilebro

The temporal suffering was a price needed for an eternity of peace and it would've worked if not for these meddling mutts.

This. European colonialism and border drawing is why the Middle East and Africa is so fucked.

>European colonialism and border drawing is why the Middle East and Africa is so fucked

Attached: MY FUCKING SIDES.jpg (200x200, 35K)

The Congo is the most fucked, Belgian.

cry me a river pooskin

You fucking raped Africa for atleast 50 years. I'm glad you're swarming with refugees getting gibs, it's just fair
>The temporal suffering was a price needed for an eternity of peace and it would've worked if not for these meddling mutts.
I'm not sure what you mean by that but if you are refering to colonialism then there's no eternity of peace since it literally fucked African countries for ever, and people fleeing from said countries is what's fucking european countries up now

I’m white. Doesn’t mean that fucktarded decision by Europoors are the reason why there’s millions of shitskins invading their territory/Islamic terrorism is happening.

>Americans save Europe from the Nazis
>Americans also prevent further communist take over of Europe
>Marshall plan pumped billions into post war Europe to aid in recovery
Euros should be thankful to Americans

Sorry, I should've specified countries that have had a significant influence on the course of European history.

Amerimuttica has been at war almost throughout its entire existence. No European country has ever been that vicious.

KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE

You're a fucking retard if you believe that. Millions were murdered in Africa and in colonialism you dumb fucking Mongol

Europe was at war for most of its history too.

You literally killed each other for thousands of years wtf? The crusades are longer than America itself and were more vicious than any American intervention ever

look for years of peace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

europe is a continent full of countries, you fat mutt

I'm talking about the World Wars not about colonialism. The US didn't fucking care about exploitative European presence in Africa. There's nothing to be thankful for in regards to colonialism when it comes to USA.
It was all in their self-interest. Personally I'd rather see the entirety of Europe under communist or nazi heel.

we killed each other just like everyone else killed each other??? just like tribes kill each other? shocking!!

So? Doesn’t give them more of an excuse to be violent.

Once again, we have been nowhere near as violent as you have.
And I believe that in the last 100 years all of Europe has had more years of peace than USA in its existence!

>It was all in their self-interest. Personally I'd rather see the entirety of Europe under communist or nazi heel.
Pathetic cuck

>not sucking out America's sharts straight from the asscrack is being a cuck

>not wanting a thousand year german reich

W H I R L W I N D

Attached: 220px-INF3-77_pt7_Air_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x190, 14K)

List of countries GB went to war with,bombed or attacked.
Its the same map as what countries Europe colonized.

Attached: brits.jpg (702x336, 51K)

SUBHUMAN AMERIGOBLO
KYS

t. Retarded stormcuck

You've killed a bunch more than us. Just own up to it.

>what is the 30 years war
>what is the Great Northern War

Those were Finns and German mercenaries